The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby ned15 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Kyle didn't object to diabetese jokes in his presence?

i know right? i mean, he has diabetes too, so i'm surprised he didn't do anything.

oh, how sexy was his hair in the end? this is why i adore kyle :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Kyle didn't object to diabetese jokes in his presence?

i know, weirdest thing :? i bet matt and trey forgot heheh

OMG the jewfro was WILD! LOVED IT!
"some kids think im strange cause i like studying for exams, but i dont let that bother me because its who i am" that there made my day! :D
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:36 am

ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:57 pm

jewish pride wrote:for big kyle fans!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_3LRlqeRY4

that made me love kyle even more :D
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 pm

ned15 wrote:

Im glad you liked it! :D :D :D
it took me ages to do it, im so bad at that stuff lol
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:15 am

jewish pride wrote:
ned15 wrote:

Im glad you liked it! :D :D :D
it took me ages to do it, im so bad at that stuff lol
'

I loved this. The lip-sync was cool :lol: . Kyle singing a Red Hot Chili Peppers song while holding Mr. Hankie is gold. :D :lol:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 am

Pip Tweek wrote:I loved this. The lip-sync was cool :lol: . Kyle singing a Red Hot Chili Peppers song while holding Mr. Hankie is gold. :D :lol:

thank you so much! im really glad you enjoyed it :D

heheh the small lip-syncs took me ages and some of them arent that good at all, its srsly hard to do and i just got too frustrated with it lol

i know, the mr hankey scenes kind of suited the song just because they are so funny!
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:18 am

^ wait, you made that video? seriously!?!?! that's amazing!!!! i thought you just found it on youtube. wow, great job :D
eames
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Kyle wins hands down! Cartman pulls second. I like when they get in fights.
Kyle usually wins! :lol:
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Why are there so many Kyle fans?
I liked him when I first started watching the show, and I do think he's pretty cool, but come on! HALF of the South Park fanart of Deviantart is mostly Kyle, and like 89% of the fans I know go all gaga over him...it's just making me sick of him.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Butterslover21 wrote:Why are there so many Kyle fans?
I liked him when I first started watching the show, and I do think he's pretty cool, but come on! HALF of the South Park fanart of Deviantart is mostly Kyle, and like 89% of the fans I know go all gaga over him...it's just making me sick of him.

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think the vast majority of SP fans are Cartman fans. Butters is probably second. I think the Kyle fans just tend to be a bit more vocal and supportive fans. Particularly since Kyle is the one constantly taking a bashing on the show (well, he used to anyway).
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:48 pm

jewish pride wrote:I bet Matt and Trey forgot

Strong continuity and south park mix like... things that don't mix very well. A boulder and water kind of thing :p They make it pretty clear in commentries they don't care about it being coherent, but that's just them and their commentries.

Great video btw. I lolled my evil little head off at it. Lip sinc is hard to do.

ButtersLover21 wrote:it's just making me sick of him.
Sorry to say this but I pretty much agree her. Of the four boys, he used to be my favourite, and he's stil a fun character, but he gets a disproportionatly high ammount of fannage for what's basically Cartman's strait-man since he stopped with the Mr Hankey stuff. I've become a lot less of a fan of kyle since I realised just how uber-popular he is though I still love the character

I think the vast majority of SP fans are Cartman fans
I think of people who watch south park, most probably don't really like kyle. But out of the true fan type, I think kyle appeals the most. He's the kind of guy that appeals to fanartists, fic writers and forum posters, i think, because I think people who spend a lot of time online/watching shows are that kind of person themselves. And he's probably easier to put in more dramatic situations than many other characters (he's the most developed of the boys) hence he ends up in more fics/pics.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:37 am

ned15 wrote:^ wait, you made that video? seriously!?!?! that's amazing!!!! i thought you just found it on youtube. wow, great job :D

aaww thank you so much!! :oops:

Butterslover21 wrote:Why are there so many Kyle fans?

heh I THINK that is because kyle seems to attract mostly girl fans (and jewish of course), who are the ones that are most in control of the fanfic and fanart world, explains also why so many of kyle fans go gaga over him (sooooooo guilty!!) :P

why kyle attracts more girls than boys? his recently developed compassion, sense of guilt and sense of justice, mixed with the fact that he is so easy to empathize with, which i think attracts girls better
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 am

superiorsavior wrote:
jewish pride wrote:I bet Matt and Trey forgot

Strong continuity and south park mix like... things that don't mix very well. A boulder and water kind of thing :p They make it pretty clear in commentries they don't care about it being coherent, but that's just them and their commentries.

Great video btw. I lolled my evil little head off at it. Lip sinc is hard to do.

thank you!!! :D

i actually think that there is a lot of continuity in sp at times, this season we have the china problem mentioned in pandemic and pandemic mentioned in elementary school musical
and think about tonsil trouble, they definitely make continuity of kyle and cartman's (apparent :P ) hatred, someone who just saw sp for the first time might not understand kyle's reaction at the beginning of the episode (LOL)

i know that there are times where you would do better not to expect continuity out of sp, i mean i so rolled my eyes at ppl who kept wondering wether there would be a third pandemic
but i think that in this case they simply forgot dude, they do the episodes in a week, details might slip their mind every now and then, its all cool, specially as long as they keep bringing that funny episodes :)

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:52 am

That video you posted. I have that song all around the world, it's a cool song. And the vid is also cool too.

Return to “Character Discussion”