The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Lonely_Jew
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Lonely_Jew » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 am

I'm just hoping that I get to SEE season thirteen. Where I live, new SP comes on Wednesday at 9. Me, being the stupid person that I am, took a three hour class that goes until NINE THIRTY.

And I don't have a T.V. in my dorm room! Guess it's all online for me.

But anyway, back to Kyle, yes. I certainly hope he has a couple-- not just one-- good episodes this season. He didn't really have any last except for Tonsil Trouble, but that was so long ago that it seems a decade. I really hope we get to see more of him OUTSIDE the Cartman feud, however. While I enjoy it as much as the next guy, I would like to see something else for a change.

What is that 'something else'? I don't know. I just like Kyle and I want to see what else he has to offer. :D
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
BigCamera4892

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm hoping for Season 13 there is more Kyle dominate episodes as opposed to the other three boys and the secondary characters such as Butters, Craig, Clyde, and even Wendy.

I would like to see more episodes that feature Ike as a character with more lines in the show. Perhaps Kyle and Ike teaming up.

Kyle is awesome. But so is Ike. And no, i don't want to start an Official Ike Discussion Thread. I vote for more Kyle dominate episodes with a splash of more Ike.

Don't kick the baby :lol:

On page 01 of this thread, the author of this thread said (in part):

all_on_black wrote:Attention!! Myself and Kim have seen alot of people bad-mouthing Kyle recently and, as his devoted fans, we have decided to put an end to it and defend him to the end.

So it is with great pleasure that I unveil to you -

"The Kyle Klub"


If you want to join us, please let it be known on this thread and one of us will get in touch with you.

Moderator: Title Change


I hope this is still accurate today in February 2009. I would like to hear from all_on_black or his "associates" on this matter.

Thank you.

-BigCamera4892
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm

i hope we see more ike too, he was good in the obama episode.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:On page 01 of this thread, the author of this thread said (in part):

all_on_black wrote:Attention!! Myself and Kim have seen alot of people bad-mouthing Kyle recently and, as his devoted fans, we have decided to put an end to it and defend him to the end.

So it is with great pleasure that I unveil to you -

"The Kyle Klub"


If you want to join us, please let it be known on this thread and one of us will get in touch with you.

Moderator: Title Change


I hope this is still accurate today in February 2009. I would like to hear from all_on_black or his "associates" on this matter.

Thank you.

-BigCamera4892


It's highly doubtful that Kev will be stopping by anytime soon. What did you want to know, exactly?
Image
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 am

I know this is totally OT, but in response to the previous poster, Long Live Tweek!

Okay, now you can all go back to discussing Kyle.
Jewish Pride 1
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 am

^ I better not catch you again talking about Tweek in here =P

I'm guessing this used to be the Kyle Klub, now its just the thread for Kyle discussion (there's a difference, oh yes there is), I asked if I could join too when I was a n00b lol
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

JP is the offical Kyle klub ambassador and biggest fangirl. :wink:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 am

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:^ I better not catch you again talking about Tweek in here =P

I'm guessing this used to be the Kyle Klub, now its just the thread for Kyle discussion (there's a difference, oh yes there is), I asked if I could join too when I was a n00b lol


Yeah, this, the 3 other main characters, Butters and Wendy all had official armies and clubs back in the day. All the official groups were abolished because of excessive drama a couple years ago. I should know, I was in charge of the Kyle Klub when it all went down.

Now to get back on topic...

Kyle still really hasn 't gotten an exclusive episode. He tends to have more feature roles, but not his own episode. I keep hoping that they'll make one, but it seems pretty unlikely at this point.
Image
Jewish Pride 1
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:All the official groups were abolished because of excessive drama a couple years ago.

Daaaaamn, they got into fight because of discussing characters on a tv show? :?

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:I should know, I was in charge of the Kyle Klub when it all went down.

Um, arent you like a Tweek fan rather than a Kyle fan? XD

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Kyle still really hasn 't gotten an exclusive episode. He tends to have more feature roles, but not his own episode. I keep hoping that they'll make one, but it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

I know!
Cartman had Tsst at the very least.
Stan had Stanley's cup
Buttes had his very own episode :P
Pip even had his own episode, and he's a total secondary character

And none for Kyle :(
Kenny hasnt had one either actually, but he doesn't seem like a main character anymore :/

I think there's still hope for Kyle having his own episode though, he's grown waaayyy more since the early seasons and actually his biggest season was the 11th one, so I could see it happening.

Wii fit man wrote:JP is the offical Kyle klub ambassador and biggest fangirl. :wink:

Lulz, I don't know if to take that as a compliment or as a pointing out of how pathetic I am XD
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 am

Kyle's a pussy. :lol:

Oh crap, I've done it now!
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 am

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:All the official groups were abolished because of excessive drama a couple years ago.

Daaaaamn, they got into fight because of discussing characters on a tv show? :?


Yeah, it was some stupid sh*t between the Cartman army and the Kyle Klub. There was talk about a spam war between the two so Big-Will just removed them. The mods never liked the groups anyway.

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:I should know, I was in charge of the Kyle Klub when it all went down.

Um, arent you like a Tweek fan rather than a Kyle fan? XD


Why what would give you that idea? :D Kyle's a close second for me. Besides, I was the only original member that still visited regularly and AOB and I are friends so I took over.

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:I know!
Cartman had Tsst at the very least.
Stan had Stanley's cup
Buttes had his very own episode :P
Pip even had his own episode, and he's a total secondary character

And none for Kyle :(
Kenny hasnt had one either actually, but he doesn't seem like a main character anymore :/

I think there's still hope for Kyle having his own episode though, he's grown waaayyy more since the early seasons and actually his biggest season was the 11th one, so I could see it happening.


Cartman's been a major player in, probably, 80% of the episodes for the last 4 seasons or so. He's far and away the star of the show at this point.

Let's not forget that Jimmy had his own episode too and has shared the spotlight with Timmy twice, once exclusively to them.

I hope that Kyle does get his own episode, or maybe share with Ike. So much wasted potential there, I think.

ETA: Kenny had Major Boobage. Not exclusively him, but it was definitely an episode focused on him and no one else.
Image
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 am

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Kyle still really hasn 't gotten an exclusive episode. He tends to have more feature roles, but not his own episode. I keep hoping that they'll make one, but it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

I know!
Cartman had Tsst at the very least.
Stan had Stanley's cup
Buttes had his very own episode :P
Pip even had his own episode, and he's a total secondary character

And none for Kyle :(
Kenny hasnt had one either actually, but he doesn't seem like a main character anymore :/

I think there's still hope for Kyle having his own episode though, he's grown waaayyy more since the early seasons and actually his biggest season was the 11th one, so I could see it happening.


Isn't Major Boobage count as a Kenny episode or no? Or is it a Kenny/Cartman ep? I highly doubt that Kyle will get his own ep by himself because lard ass's ass gets in the way. I think the closest Kyle episode there was was South Park is Gay.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 am

i remember those fanclubs that used to be on the south park studio forum. there were alot of scary kyle fan girls on there. :o
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Jewish Pride 1
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:11 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Kyle's a pussy. :lol:

Nah, the only pussy I see around here is you, specially coming down to pathetic insults like that, you are just so hurt because im PWNing your ass over and over tonight =P

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Yeah, it was some stupid sh*t between the Cartman army and the Kyle Klub.

LOOOOOL that sounds about right doesnt it? :lol:

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Why what would give you that idea? :D Kyle's a close second for me.

Ok then, thats good enough for me ;)

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Cartman's been a major player in, probably, 80% of the episodes for the last 4 seasons or so. He's far and away the star of the show at this point.

Yeah I know, but surprisingly enough I don't think there are any other real "Cartman episode"s besides that one. Nvm, he had the one and let it stay that way, his fat ass many tmes doesnt let for much of the rest.

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:I hope that Kyle does get his own episode, or maybe share with Ike. So much wasted potential there, I think.

Kyle episodes with Ike are always excellent, so I wouldnt mind a Kyle episode where Ike shares the glory. And Ike should sooo be used more dude, he's awesome.

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Isn't Major Boobage count as a Kenny episode or no? Or is it a Kenny/Cartman ep?

It is a Kenny/Cartman indeed, we cant discount the big parts Cartman and Gerald played in it.

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:I highly doubt that Kyle will get his own ep by himself because lard ass's ass gets in the way.

Dont say that, it makes me a saaad panda D:

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:I think the closest Kyle episode there was was South Park is Gay.

Actually, I think Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo is the one that gets the closest to being a Kyle episode, but it still isn't that unfortunately.
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:21 am

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:Kyle's a pussy. :lol:

Nah, the only pussy I see around here is you, specially coming down to pathetic insults like that, you are just so hurt because im PWNing your ass over and over tonight =P


Only in your dreams, dear. And yeah, just to annoy you, I'll say it again. Kyle is a p-p-pussy. I'm talking more pussy than Satan's former lover Chris. He is more pussy than the clitoris Stan found in the South Park Movie.

I'm sorry; you asked for it and you made it personal. Now defend your fictitious eight-year-old love interest with all your fury. I can't wait to see your response :)

PLEASE tell me you can take a joke or a bit of teasing??!
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests