The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jewish Pride 1

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Heh as I predicted the kids werent actually sex addicts but rather the grown ups being idiots and the kids getting sucked into it. Except Kenny of course, he's the authentic sex addict x)

LOL at Kyle trying to be reasonable and responsible and therefore being stared at like he had grown a second head, poor guy is too smart and wise for the SP society :P

About people thinking it was OOC for Kyle to buy the sex addict story, dont forget that, as smart as Kyle is, he's still kid enough to trust grown ups a lot of the time, naive enough to believe their crazy ideas.

Good episode to start the season, I WANT THAT GOLF GAME XD
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Mart909

Postby Mart909 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

IKyman wrote:
Kyle's awesome wrote:(sighs in relief) Thank God Kyle wasn't really a sex addict it was just the people of South Park being dumbasses again. I loved that scene at Kenny's funeral (that explains why Kyle and Butters are in suits wrestling in mud, although I didn't see mud when the episode aired). Butters' outbust about the bush and Kyle freaking out because he really thought him and Butters were sex addicts, wresting and telling him that they were sick made me laugh. The part that was really funny to me was when in that sexual therapy class when Kyle said that they were responsible for their actions and Bill Clinton says "What the f*ck are you talking about?" :lol: :lol: Am I the only one who found that funny.

Is this consider a Kyle/Butters episode? We've seen plenty of Cartman/Butters, and one Stan/Butters episode but there never was a Kyle/Butters episode. I always wonder what it would be like if Kyle and Butters teamed up and had an episode together. I think that would be a cool episode.

Yes. This is the first Butters/Kyle episode ever :wink: I think we should see more Butters/Kyle episodes more often.

Yeah, the adults are hilarious. Their code language of a "turd" in the punchbowl (?) is funny too. This new episode didn't disappoint. And the fact that Kyle's in it with sooo adorable Butters made the deal sweeter.ImageImage

Paging the forum administrator/s- Cartman stole our avatars, LOL!
I'm a Kyle and Stan Fan!

Officially a SP Fan since 2010. (January 2010)
Mart909

Postby Mart909 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:Heh as I predicted the kids werent actually sex addicts but rather the grown ups being idiots and the kids getting sucked into it. Except Kenny of course, he's the authentic sex addict x)

LOL at Kyle trying to be reasonable and responsible and therefore being stared at like he had grown a second head, poor guy is too smart and wise for the SP society :P

About people thinking it was OOC for Kyle to buy the sex addict story, dont forget that, as smart as Kyle is, he's still kid enough to trust grown ups a lot of the time, naive enough to believe their crazy ideas.

LOL!

How come you've still got your avatar? Kyle's awesome and I lost ours? :cartmansopissedrightnow:

ImageImage
I'm a Kyle and Stan Fan!

Officially a SP Fan since 2010. (January 2010)
Kyle's awesome

Postby Kyle's awesome » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Mart909 wrote:
Jewish Pride 1 wrote:Heh as I predicted the kids werent actually sex addicts but rather the grown ups being idiots and the kids getting sucked into it. Except Kenny of course, he's the authentic sex addict x)

LOL!

How come you've still got your avatar? Kyle's awesome and I lost ours? :cartmansopissedrightnow:

ImageImage

Yeah, wtf is up with that? Should I go to the administrator or make another one?
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Mart909 wrote:How come you've still got your avatar? Kyle's awesome and I lost ours? :cartmansopissedrightnow:

ImageImage

Well i think maybe i because i dont usually sign out. i keep my tabs up and always put my comp on sleep mode, and i didn't lose my avatar. i think if you signed out in a certain period of time, you avatar got fucked up.

Good luck with that!
ImageImage
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Kyle was super badass when him and Butters shot the 'Wizard-Alien'.

Postby 203177 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 pm

yeah i did like that part but i can't see kyle becoming a sex addict. hes too cute and innocent to be one.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 pm

I know. Thank God he wasn't one because I like him the way he is--smart, cute, sophisticated, caring and innocent :mrgreen:
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:06 pm

New Kyle emoticons everybody!

ImageImage

If you have any requests, Mr. Hat, Pip, Damien, Cartman, ect, please tell me, i know where to get more! :D
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.

Postby 203177 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:26 pm

those are great

Jewish Pride 1

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:17 pm

jewlover wrote:New Kyle emoticons everybody!

ImageImage

Oooh I love those! Please show me more Kyle ones if you have them =D

I was just thinking, with Sexual Healing I actually got an episode with my three favourite characters (Kyle, Butters and Kenny), but it's kind of too bad that even though they were together in the scenes they hardly interacted with each other at all. Kenny got himself killed pretty quickly (YAY for Kenny dying, I love it!), but Kyle and Butters had a lot of moments together and besides the bit in the funeral they barely interacted because Butters was all obsessed with the bush lol

I would have liked more interaction, I bet it would have made the episode way better. Still liked it though, good season opener.
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
southparkaddicted17

Postby southparkaddicted17 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I know, I love whenever the adults are dumb asses on this show. "Now, who answered 'What handkerchief?'" xD Yeah, Kenny's definitely a sex addict.

P.S. That does seem like one kick-ass golf game. xD PRE-NUP POWERUP!!!!
Kyle's awesome

Postby Kyle's awesome » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah, I wish Kyle and Butters would have at least talked to each other, but I think Trey and Matt thought that wouldn't be entertaining :( .
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Kyle's awesome wrote:Yeah, I wish Kyle and Butters would have at least talked to each other, but I think Trey and Matt thought that wouldn't be entertaining :( .

I know. I suppose it is hard for Matt do Kyle and Butters voice all together since he voiced both of them.

Postby 203177 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 pm

i must be hard to voice them both idk how he does it?

Return to “Character Discussion”