The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle910102
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby kyle910102 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

Kyle
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Brendle » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

The whole idea of Cartman vs. Kyle being "old" is ridiculous. What, you want Cartman and Kyle to suddenly STOP hating each other?

You want them to set aside their differences? No, it's a sitcom: their personalities all remain constant, as well as their ages.

Cartman and Kyle hate each other: FACT. For them to suddenly stop acting like they do, would be like asking Randy to stop acting like Stan is his son. The whole Randy/Stan father-son relationship is getting old, yo.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Brendle wrote:The whole idea of Cartman vs. Kyle being "old" is ridiculous. What, you want Cartman and Kyle to suddenly STOP hating each other?

You want them to set aside their differences? No, it's a sitcom: their personalities all remain constant, as well as their ages.

Cartman and Kyle hate each other: FACT. For them to suddenly stop acting like they do, would be like asking Randy to stop acting like Stan is his son. The whole Randy/Stan father-son relationship is getting old, yo.


good, but it's just an idea
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Head_Cancer
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Head_Cancer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Kyle is the Lisa Simpson of Southpark and I wish he'd take his morality and move back to San Fransisco...
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 am

they will never get along im cereal! :twisted:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am

Brendle wrote:The whole idea of Cartman vs. Kyle being "old" is ridiculous. What, you want Cartman and Kyle to suddenly STOP hating each other?

You want them to set aside their differences? No, it's a sitcom: their personalities all remain constant, as well as their ages.

Cartman and Kyle hate each other: FACT. For them to suddenly stop acting like they do, would be like asking Randy to stop acting like Stan is his son. The whole Randy/Stan father-son relationship is getting old, yo.


Oh no, the last thing I want is to have them not hate each other!! Them being friendly doesn't make any sense. I just am bored with their fights getting out of hand and Kyle going to great- and sometimes stupid lengths (Cartman's Incredible Gift) to disprove Cartman. That's getting old. But have them continue fighting please!

I agree with Randy/Stan. Getting old. I want me some Sharon/Stan damnit!!! Boys need just as much time alone with their mothers as they do with their fathers and the constant presence of Randy is getting annoying. :roll: Esp since Stan is annoyed with him too.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm

randy needs to be limited, really its getting very old
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 pm

this is the forum for Randy, because it seems we're talking about Randy
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Brendle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I tell you what's getting old? Cristine and 203177 posting hundreds of tiny replies, one after the other.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 pm

well what can you do we've talked about every single thing about them. :roll:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
DDA
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby DDA » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Definitely want in!
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am

Brendle wrote:I tell you what's getting old? Cristine and 203177 posting hundreds of tiny replies, one after the other.


Ha, okay, that was kind of pointless and unnecessary. They weren't hurting anybody. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
John_117
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby John_117 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I agree with Randy/Stan. Getting old. I want me some Sharon/Stan damnit!!! Boys need just as much time alone with their mothers as they do with their fathers and the constant presence of Randy is getting annoying. :roll: Esp since Stan is annoyed with him too.

I agree too, plus maybe Stan should have more time with Shelly and maybe Kenny because Stan spends the least time with Kenny, like if he barely acknowledges him at all.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 am

John_117 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:I agree with Randy/Stan. Getting old. I want me some Sharon/Stan damnit!!! Boys need just as much time alone with their mothers as they do with their fathers and the constant presence of Randy is getting annoying. :roll: Esp since Stan is annoyed with him too.

I agree too, plus maybe Stan should have more time with Shelly and maybe Kenny because Stan spends the least time with Kenny, like if he barely acknowledges him at all.


I agree, I would love to see more Shelley. Maybe Stan is forced to help her out too. Or her and his mom! That would be the best episode yet! XD I want another Stan and Kenny episode too, he hardly acknowledges him.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Brendle wrote:I tell you what's getting old? Cristine and 203177 posting hundreds of tiny replies, one after the other.



you're complaining. :roll:

.....................

I'd like to see more often Shelly. Like Stan's mom but she has desmpeñado a good role in "Creme Fraiche"

.....................

but I do not talk about it :arrow:
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests