The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:00 pm

thank you :D i like the skin i put up...the characters in baby form.oh and fixed it so now we can reply to the topics :D i didnt realize that we couldnt reply until now :shock: :oops:

~Alliance:Kstake~
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:55 pm

Looks good, should be pretty cool.
tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:37 am

thank you :D :D :D :D :D

tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:36 am

WTF is a sticky?

coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:17 pm

tweekrox! wrote:WTF is a sticky?

It makes this topic important, so it will never go down on the list of topics.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:37 pm

kewl thanx for telling me :D

D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:39 pm

Whe should selebrate our new found stickyness!
Whoo Party!!!!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:56 pm

well you guys don't even need a sticky with all the Spamming you guys do here this thread is always number 1 in character discussion :evil:
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:10 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:like I said before, it's mainly just one person, and that one person doesn't have a good record with the mods. Don't worry!

Actually the last time I checked the only mod/admin that might dislike me and he does have a good reason to is nall. Other then that I have never had any trouble with any of the other mods, or breayle ever.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:05 pm

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Guys, PLEASE STOP SPAMMING!!! I've seen several, and by several I mean SEVERAL, posts that have NOTHING to do with Kyle. I have warned you guys three times now, and action will be taken the next time. All discussions should be about the Kyle Klub, not other sh*t. You don't need to post "thank you" every time either. Thanks for COOPERATING.
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:54 pm

I have a great Idea that will cut down on this threads Chatting. Since you like to chat, start a chat room! It's easy, SPS already has one available, you can start new channels too.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... php?tab=40
To join a new channel, just type " /join #newchannelname " (yes, you need the #)
Once there, you may need to get help of a reg cause it takes a bit of knowledge to run a channel. (I'm on a lot, and I know how to mod a channel pretty good)

Or, go get mIRC! http://www.mIRC.com
Server: Irc.aquaria.org
Port: 6667
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:53 pm

NOTICE FROM KYLE KLUB PRESIDENT:

All right guys, this has been a long time coming - we really need to cut down on the chat here. This is the KYLE Klub thread after all. When we created this thread, myself and Kim did it so we could talk to those who had similar interests - mainly, of course, that Kyle is your favourite character. But this thread grew WAY too fast.

Now I like to chat aimlessly as much as the next person, but it really is time to stop - before the thread gets locked. There's no point in us preaching to others about how flaming is a waste of space etc. when others consider this thread a waste of space. Let's not be hypocrites about this.

I haven't talked to Kim about this yet, but I'm sure she'd agree that we don't want this thread closed. So, from now on, keep on the topic of Kyle. For everything else - PM or log onto chat. If I see people chatting aimlessly here for too long, you'll receive a warning. Second time, you're out of the club.

I'm sorry guys, but it's for the benefit of the thread and for all of us. PM me if you've a problem with this.

President Kevin

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:34 am

This is why I like you AOB, I'd join your klub but I'm not into that kind of thing. I like Kyle a lot, he's a good character to have on the show.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:52 am

Alright then TFK, no hard feelings right? We know where you're coming from and we saw it. I know all of Kyle's Klub is behind Kev in his word, so hopefully this will be the end of the discussion, please?
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:23 pm

And I shall kick off the discussion on Kyle!

How do you think he'll be portrayed in Season 9?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Character Discussion”