The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:16 am

:D i used to know kyles birthday but i can't remember it now... but i know kyles blood type is AB.... :D
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:18 am

pokie2u wrote::D i used to know kyles birthday but i can't remember it now... but i know kyles blood type is AB.... :D

Positive or negative?
And you still never answered #1....
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:22 am

i dont know the answer to #1 and i think its AB negative
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:26 am

pokie2u wrote:i dont know the answer to #1 and i think its AB negative

Anybody else know (when you wake up)?
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:28 am

I think it's negative too ^^ and pokie, the terrance and phillip one is coming on today, where they split up and one of them gets really fat (or something, I haven't seen it for a while)

as for the first trivia question, is it Connecticut?
Kyle's bday is may 26th :D
Image ImageImage
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:29 am

:wink: *claps for southpk*
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:31 am

southpk wrote:I think it's negative too ^^ and pokie, the terrance and phillip one is coming on today, where they split up and one of them gets really fat (or something, I haven't seen it for a while)

as for the first trivia question, is it Connecticut?
Kyle's bday is may 26th :D

Yopu're right! And as for that episode, it is called 'Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow'.
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:38 am

:D yay! i love that episode! thanks guys! its so hard not having a tv guide this week! :wink:
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:58 am

:D thanks you guys :)

here's some more, to keep it going ;)

what episode did kyle say "Wait. Isn't there some rule about not getting into cars with strangers?"
what is kyle eating at the beginning of the david blaine episode?
what colour is kyle's house?
Image ImageImage
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:14 am

kyle's house is green and at the begining of the david blaine episode (super best friends) kyle was eating ice cream.... but i don't know the answer to the first question! :D

BTW ppl, this is my 92nd post! when i reach 100 we'll all have a party!! yay! free booze and/or non alcoholic drinks for all!! :D

:chaos:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:34 pm

the answer to the first question is "Mecha streisand"

damn,I never thought ppl would miss me so much if I was gone,I thought u guys wouldn't even notice :lol: anyways,thanx,u guys are great*starts crying*hehe :lol: :lol:

anyways,i'll get on topic and post some kyle realted questions :lol: here goes nothing:

1.in mecha streisand,when cartman wants to steal the triangle from kyles room,what picture is next to the triangle on the drawer?
2.in the ep"are u there god,it's me jeasus"who does kyle ask for advice about his "late period"? :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:17 pm

The first one is 'Kyle and his elephant', the second one is 'Ike'. :)

Kyle's hair has been shown in how many episodes?
How many times did Kyle 'kick the baby' in episode 101 (Cartman gets an anal probe)?
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:49 pm

Kyle's hair is shown in four eps (how to eat with your butt, lil' crime stoppers, mr. garrison's fancy new vagina, and the losing edge) and he kicks Ike twice in the first ep. BTW I don't get why kyle was so pissed in how to eat with your butt. His hair is so cute on him and suits him.

.....I don't have any trivia questions about Kyle so the next person to post can take it from here.
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:53 pm

welcome back kvc! it's always good to have more loyal kyle fans around here :) and you and pokie were right about the questions, w00t! :D

back on topic.. let's see. kyle's hair hasn't been shown that often, I'll take a guess.. 5?
the 2nd question, no idea. probably alot :lol:
Image ImageImage
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:59 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Kyle's hair is shown in four eps (how to eat with your butt, lil' crime stoppers, mr. garrison's fancy new vagina, and the losing edge) and he kicks Ike twice in the first ep. BTW I don't get why kyle was so pissed in how to eat with your butt. His hair is so cute on him and suits him.

.....I don't have any trivia questions about Kyle so the next person to post can take it from here.

lol we posted at the same time ^^ I think kyle was pissed cause he was embarrased, he's so used to wearing that hat all the time.

more questions.. this is getting harder >< okay what did john edwards tell kyle he should do?
Image ImageImage

Return to “Character Discussion”