The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:10 pm

gah I know this....wait no I dont :(
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit
Posts: 2684
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 am

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:24 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:
southpk wrote:I think it's negative too ^^ and pokie, the terrance and phillip one is coming on today, where they split up and one of them gets really fat (or something, I haven't seen it for a while)

as for the first trivia question, is it Connecticut?
Kyle's bday is may 26th :D

Yopu're right! And as for that episode, it is called 'Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow'.
You're wrong about the first one. Kyle was born in Houston! :P
captain_mystery, luv the new sig. Kyle and Kenny look adorable!...oh and I dunno wat john edwards tells Kyle....wat does he say to him?
Image
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:36 pm

He said that his grandma was pissed at him because he [Kyle] wasn't doing what she wanted him to do, at which Kyle thought he should then join Jewliard, or however you spell it.

Is Kyle a righty or a lefty?
captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:37 pm

lol thanks KB. I gotta have my KBK
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit
Posts: 2684
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 am

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:35 pm

kaileykorn wrote:He said that his grandma was pissed at him because he [Kyle] wasn't doing what she wanted him to do, at which Kyle thought he should then join Jewliard, or however you spell it.

Is Kyle a righty or a lefty?

I think Kyle is right handed but I'm not completely sure.
Image
raisins_girl
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:50 pm

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:21 am

KyleBenoit wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:He said that his grandma was pissed at him because he [Kyle] wasn't doing what she wanted him to do, at which Kyle thought he should then join Jewliard, or however you spell it.

Is Kyle a righty or a lefty?

I think Kyle is right handed but I'm not completely sure.
He is whatever Matt and Trey make him :wink:
Image
southpk
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:25 am

Postby southpk » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:12 am

KyleBenoit wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:
southpk wrote:I think it's negative too ^^ and pokie, the terrance and phillip one is coming on today, where they split up and one of them gets really fat (or something, I haven't seen it for a while)

as for the first trivia question, is it Connecticut?
Kyle's bday is may 26th :D

Yopu're right! And as for that episode, it is called 'Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow'.
You're wrong about the first one. Kyle was born in Houston! :P
captain_mystery, luv the new sig. Kyle and Kenny look adorable!...oh and I dunno wat john edwards tells Kyle....wat does he say to him?


Houston? Aww damnit xD Oh well :P

kaileykorn wrote:He said that his grandma was pissed at him because he [Kyle] wasn't doing what she wanted him to do, at which Kyle thought he should then join Jewliard, or however you spell it.

Is Kyle a righty or a lefty?


Yep kaileykorn you're right! john edwards told him his grandma wanted him to find 'four white birds' which he interpreted as meaning joining jewliards (eh I can't spell it either)

I say Kyle's a righty, but Stan's a lefty right? Like their real life counterparts? :D
Image ImageImage
pokie2u
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:18 am

Postby pokie2u » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:17 am

^ i would have no idea, but i think there both righty's.... but thats only wat i think :D
Image
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
Unhooded Kenny
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:14 am

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:43 am

I think there is a general rule of thumb that cartoon characters are more or less ambidextrous. Sometimnes you see Kyle write with his left hand but other times with his right.

Too bad you can't see the sigs while on the forum.
pokie2u
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:18 am

Postby pokie2u » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:50 am

:? what do you mean u can't see the sigs? i can see them. i think you might need to change the sttings on your profile :D


( this half of the post (down here v) has just been edited in now)

i have just reached my 100th post!!! yay! free drinks for all! :D

cya all in 5 days!! tomorrow i leave for a vacation! ill post when i return! :wink: buh bye! :D
Image
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:22 am

^Okay, bye!
I've seen Kyle writing with both hands, it just depends on what M+T do......
It's spelled 'Jewleeard'. :)
Okay, what does Kyle get from the tooth fairy whenever he loses a tooth?
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit
Posts: 2684
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 am

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:28 pm

A jar of gifelte fish.
Why does Kyle get depressed and tramatized when he sees The Passion?
Image
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:15 pm

He thinks that the Jews killed Jesus.
Why does Kyle give Cartman the triangle of Zinthar?
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:16 pm

because cartman was "right"


what was the first line Kyle EVER said
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:23 pm

"Aw, dammit! My little brother followed me to school again!"
What was the second?
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests