The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Okay, when we get there, I will tunnel under the main building, but with that bedrock I will need more time, so you go distract the head of the company, kyle_vs_cartman. We'll get KyleBenoit to shut down the power once we're inside, then we'll take them over! :twisted:
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:29 pm

and if anything goes wrong we must make the sound of a dieing giraffe,and everyone listen up,this is not tv kiddy hour when we all sit around and lick barney the dinasours f*cking pussy,this is real life and consequences u take to the grave,so are u all READY!??!!!??!!
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:06 pm

woah calm down guys, maybe we should discuss something else now :shock:

I hope the new episodes show Kyle's parents doing something, they're so funny xD It would be good if Kyle stood up to his mother again, like in fun with veal. what do you think?
Image ImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:08 pm

kyle should stand up to her. she can be a...

well a big fat bitch :D
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:12 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Okay, when we get there, I will tunnel under the main building, but with that bedrock I will need more time, so you go distract the head of the company, kyle_vs_cartman. We'll get KyleBenoit to shut down the power once we're inside, then we'll take them over! :twisted:
Yeah I get to shut the power off!!!! :twisted: Okay I think I got all the evil outa my system. Oh and you're right southpk, Kyle's parents are funny. They remind me so much of my parents, it's scary. I'm not kidding my dad makes more money than the average bluecollar guy and can be shy, and my mom can be somewhat overprotective and says what more than once. Okay back on topic: I just wanna see an episode that focuses on Kyle and only Kyle. We've had Cartman, Stan, and Butters in the spotlight..oh I forgot Jimmy, so why can't Kyle have his own episode? Think of the good ol' days...(not that there's anything wrong with new episodes, I just really, really want an episode that is only about Kyle)
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:50 pm

I know! It's not fair, even Jimmy had his own episode, why not Kyle? Kyle deserves it more than anyone! Even when he does get the spotlight, it's usually with some other character, like Garrison in 901 :( Kyle should kick Matt and Trey's ass for that xD
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:51 pm

^ That's right..... Kyle really needs an episode all to himself for once, he's just got so much potential to make a good episode. :)
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:59 pm

Okay dudes, here's my idea for Kyle's solo ep:
Kyle and his family go on some sort of family vacation somewhere hot (let's say...Mexico or Hawaii). Kyle gets separated from them somehow and he has to find a way to get back to them.
...So what do you guys think?
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:17 am

ooh that sounds good. somewhere hot, probably means he'd have to take off his hat :D which is always good :D but he should be traveling with his friends, not family, that way he'd have something interesting to say to them when he gets back. maybe they all get lost, and have their own solo episodes ?
Image ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:21 am

Naw Kyle should be the one who gets lost. Then he actually gets a solo episode. Not that there's anything bad with the others getting lost or anything, I just think Kyle should be the only one to get lost and has to go on a little adventure to find them...oh and yes, he should take off his hat. Hatless Kyle= adorable ^_^
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:30 am

ok well it's your idea ^^ as long as his hat comes off I'm happy, lol :D
how would he get back?
Image ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:44 am

Hmm...good question. :lol: Maybe he....I honestly haev no idea, but I'll think of something...just like role play thread. I have to think of things before I post there. Oh, and I was lucky enough to get the role of Kyle on that thread :D
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:00 am

We should see all the boys hatless.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:14 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:We should see all the boys hatless.
I think that was the Junior Detective ep. You just didn't get a full look at Kenny's face when they were heading for the showers.
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:22 am

you know what would be really cool? an entire show without anyone wearing any hats. we've seen glimpses of them hatless, but it's never been done for an entire episode.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Character Discussion”