The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:13 pm

yeah I kno,it's really strange but maybe matt and trey just wanted to make his hair more anime like,but they could have make it red thow........dunno :?
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 pm

I guess that red wouldn't have been a natural color for a warriour like anime character's hair anyways.....
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:36 pm

yeah prob that...but had anyone noticed that kyle is the thinest in anime stile.....like compared to stan and kenny in that ep I could b tented to say he's acually a lil skinny :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:39 pm

Hey, how do I upload my sig? It's pfd or something else like that, which can't be uploaded into image hosting.....
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:45 pm

strange, mine is pfd too....hmmmm well if imageshack dosn't work try http://www.photobucket.com/ I think it'll prob work here then :D
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:47 pm

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I already tried photobucket, too. I usually use photobucket instad of imageshack anyways.
I made the sig in adobe image shop.....
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:00 pm

well then just do a search on google 4 image hosting and u'll find lots of sites that way....I dunno what to tell ya,I usualy just use imageshacka nd photobucket and don't have any probs :?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:03 pm

I found alot... And I'll probably end up trying alot.... I'll find a way to get the sig posted, don't worry.
On the topic of Kyle, I don't think that the first episode of season 9.5 is about him, because of the 'What are Jimmy and Timmy up to' topic. It could be a hint for a new episode, from what I heard......
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:13 pm

yeha it could but what would b the point of making another jimmy and timmy based ep.....it would b really boring if u ask me....I hope it's gonna b at least centured on all the boys not just on timmy and jimmy couse about every ep with the two or one of them is preety boring but ne ways
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:17 pm

I hope that it focuses on the four boys and not just Cartman....

For some reason, I think that Mr. Hankey will have an episode this season, it's just a feeling I have (it's probably wrong :lol: ).
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:23 pm

hah yeah it would b cool if mr,hanckey would have a comeback,also a towelie comeback would b preety awesome :lol: maybe we could b expecting the appearence of a new character who knows :D
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:29 pm

I don't want any more new characters for a while, there have been too many added recently.... But a Towelie comeback would definitely be cool.
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:43 pm

gah! why do I always fall behind in posts? I have no idea. umm when I first saw kyle I thought his name was steven
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:58 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:^ But of course it isn't true. :lol:
I didn't even try to guess what color their hair was before I saw them without their hats, I just waited to find out.....
For some freaky reason, I knew Kyle's hair would be red and really curly-poofy. It totally suits him too. :lol:
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:02 pm

I agree. kyle with black,blonde,black hair would be creepy!

maybe if he straightened it and got black highlites....yummm 8)
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell

Return to “Character Discussion”