The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:03 pm

Naw that would be kinda weird for Kyle if he straightened it. The curliness suits him.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:13 pm

yeah that's true. his gair reminds me of marge simpson a bit..but his is hotter
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:57 pm

It reminded you of Marge Simpson? :lol: I always get reminded of Matt Stone (before he cut his hair) whenever I see Kyle's hair.
southpk

Postby southpk » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:14 am

I thought Kyle's hair would be brown too! and kenny's, his I definately didn't expect to be blonde. weird huh?

hey maybe kyle'll get a haircut like matt in the new episodes :D that would be interesting
Image ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:15 am

Kyle's hair is kickass just the way it is.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:23 am

true dat true dat!

long live the fro!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:27 am

I wonder how he's able to hide all that poofy hair under his hat..you'd think some of it would stick out..oh well
Power of the dragon
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:00 am

^ Or that his hair was so pooofy that the hat would fly off as soon as he got it on......

I got the South Park season 2 DVD in the mail yesterday!
Also, I figured out how to post my sig! Woohoo! Anybody want a Kraft dinnah to celebrate? :lol:

Here it is:
I probably won't use it, but what do you think?
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:38 am

i think the orange is very vibrant! :D yay for your sig! :wink: its very, as we all would say, "kylish"! :D ...*claps* great job! :wink:

im thinking of a new topic that just occured to me today... have any of you had a south park dream? or at least any featuring kyle? i have! :D ... i think about 2... i can't remeber them very well but i know that in the second one that kyle was sorta 3D and was wearing a funny black and pink fluffy pimp coat.... and then i passed out in front of him aaaaaaaand theeeeeen i woke at this place and i stole a truck load of stuff from him.....wierd! :shock: .....
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:10 pm

Wow dude that's a pretty f*cked up dream. One time I had this dream that Matt and Trey had me guest write an episode. It was pretty cool but I know it'll never happen...oh well! :P
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:15 pm

pokie,that dream is :shock: :? :lol: and kb cool dream!!we all would want to do that but...yeah dreams :lol:

hmmm....I can't really recall a sp dream......if I remember any i'll post it...and bugz great sig,u didn't have to b so worryed it's great I like it!!great job!!
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:14 pm

Thanks, maybe I will use it after all.
As for South Park dreams, I had this dream where I was Kyle in a regular day in South Park (which was anything but regular, of course), but nothing beyond that.

There, what do you think of my sig now? :)
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:14 pm

pokie2u wrote:i think the orange is very vibrant! :D yay for your sig! :wink: its very, as we all would say, "kylish"! :D ...*claps* great job! :wink:

im thinking of a new topic that just occured to me today... have any of you had a south park dream? or at least any featuring kyle? i have! :D ... i think about 2... i can't remeber them very well but i know that in the second one that kyle was sorta 3D and was wearing a funny black and pink fluffy pimp coat.... and then i passed out in front of him aaaaaaaand theeeeeen i woke at this place and i stole a truck load of stuff from him.....wierd! :shock: .....

I had a dream where i was about to make sweet love to cartman...but then I woke up

omfg it was strange. kyle,kenny,stan, and my parents were watching

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:29 pm

^ That's just plain scary, you must have woken up screaming..... :lol:
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:52 pm

[quote="bugzbunnie6":200e6]Thanks, maybe I will use it after all.
As for South Park dreams, I had this dream where I was Kyle in a regular day in South Park (which was anything but regular, of course), but nothing beyond that.

There, what do you think of my sig now? :)[/quote:200e6] [color=green:200e6]Holy sh*t dude, you ARE my long lost twin!!! I had a dream that I was Kyle too. And it just happened last night! :shock: [/color:200e6]

Return to “Character Discussion”