The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:13 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Kyle is the best, his hair is the best, his hat is the best, nobody can compete with Kyle! :D

EVERY BODY NOW!!! YAY 4 KYLE!!!
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:15 am

you said it dude! xD I especially love kyle's metrosexual hair, it's kewl :D
Image ImageImage
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:17 am

lol it was so sad how he go beaten up in that episode! kyle dosn't need make up and products! hes just fine the way he is!.....kick ass and kute! :wink:.... i just heard a song and it reminded me of kyle... i dont know what its called, it was on a tv commercial.... but ill find out! :D
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:21 am

yeah kyle's awesome just how he is! I'm glad he doesn't fall for trends like the other guys, he's smarter than that :D

edit: ooh really? find out, maybe I can see it too (the ad I mean ;))
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:23 am

Kyle had the best metrosexual hair and clothes, but he looks way better as normal Kyle. As for when he got beaten up, that just wasn't fair! It was like 20 on 1!
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 am

I know! any one on one match and kyle'll kick the crap out of his opponant :lol: hell, he's beaten cartman enough times and cartman's like, twice his size!
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:31 am

yeah, Kyle kicks everybody's ass! And I think that Cartman might actually be 21/2 or 3 times bigger than Kyle...... :lol:
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:35 am

southpk wrote:yeah kyle's awesome just how he is! I'm glad he doesn't fall for trends like the other guys, he's smarter than that :D

edit: ooh really? find out, maybe I can see it too (the ad I mean ;))

maybe you've seen it... were abouts in australia do u live? i dont know what the commercial is for but the words of the song go something like this "ahem"....*sings* "...stay tonight, and fight the break of dawn! come tommrrow, tommorrow ill be gone..." thats all i can remember.... its only part of the chorus :)

buzbunnie6 wrote:yeah, Kyle kicks everybody's ass! And I think that Cartman might actually be 21/2 or 3 times bigger than Kyle......

yeah! its time we saw that fat ass roll! :twisted:
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:43 am

pokie I think I have seen it! I'm in sydney, btw :) same as you, right? it doesn't remind me of Kyle, though?

anyway WOAH bugz is he really 3 times bigger? that's pretty scary, lol! and kyle still kicks his ass, damn he's cool :D
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:45 am

Yeah, he's way cool, but Cartman roll? No, he should stay in one spot while Kyle beats the sh*t out of him..... :lol:
Maybe they could get along for the first half of an episode, then towards the end, Kyle could get really pissed at Cartman and beat him up. Now, what could cartman do to Kyle personally to get him that mad? I don't mean to people he cares about, I mean Kyle himself.......
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:47 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Roll? No, he should stay in one spot while Kyle beats the sh*t out of him..... :lol:
Maybe they could get along for the first half of an episode, then towards the end, Kyle could get really pissed at Cartman and beat him up. Now, what could cartman do to Kyle personally to get him that mad? I don't mean to people he cares about, I mean Kyle himself.......

maybe get him in trouble at school, kyle seems to care alot about that.
Image ImageImage
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:50 am

southpk wrote:pokie I think I have seen it! I'm in sydney, btw :) same as you, right? it doesn't remind me of Kyle, though?

i found the song name and lyrics! yay for researching!... right.... anyways, i dunno... alot of songs remind me of kyle, or south park....lol :lol:

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Roll? No, he should stay in one spot while Kyle beats the sh*t out of him.....

:? steal his hat?..... :roll: hm... i dunno... because what can cartamn say to kyle that he already hasn't said?..... lets use our imagination! :D
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:53 am

He could just annoy Kyle all day, that would piss me off enough to kick somebody's ass...... He could sing 'Kyle's mom is a stupid bitch' all day or something like that. :lol:
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:53 am

pokie2u wrote: :? steal his hat?..... :roll: hm... i dunno... because what can cartamn say to kyle that he already hasn't said?..... lets use our imagination! :D

lmao! cartman stealing kyle's hat would definately piss him off, I'd love to see that! omg I think kyle would lose it xD
"Give me back my hat Cartman!"
"Up yours Jew!"
and then Kyle beats the sh*t out of him, haha
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:57 am

Haha, that would be great. Then, cartman could be dumb enough to steal the hat again, and Kyle could beat him up again... :lol:
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Character Discussion”