The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:16 pm

Wow, I go to one little wedding, and I fall 5 pages behind. I think they should have an episode where Kyle and Cartman finally square off. They could have training montages and stuff, it could be set up like it's Ultimate Fighter. Then when they go out to fight, it turns out like Christmas in Canada when Kyle just gives Cartman one little half-hearted hit and Cartman surrenders. Of course we still need to see Cartman get his ass whipped. Oh, and Kyle wouldn't be wearing his hat, he'd just be wearing a headband all the time.

Oh and yes, 150 pages did come rather quickly. We probably need to slow down some of the posting here. Remember the rules, use the PM or chatrom options too, no need to restrict yourselves to this thread.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:35 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Wow. I go away for only one day and THIS is what happens. Posts galore! I didn't know Kyle was so popular all of a sudden. Okay here are my replies to the previous posts:
~ bugzbunnie6 I cxan't wait to see your fic and hope that you use the idea of Cartman stealing Kyle's hat. It'll be hilarious. Oh and BTW if you sign up on http://www.fosff.net, don't listen to people like the UNREGISTERED redhed311 (there's a registered one and a troll that posts bad reviews under her name), and...there's alot more people who post under weirdass names and only flame people for writting fics. They're f*cking retards and yeah...don't let 'em get to your head!!!
~ Aha! I knew Cartman was 3 times Kyle's size! That kicks ass that Kyle can take him down!! :D
~That'd be so funny if Kyle poked Cartman in the stomach and the fat ass did that pilsbury doughboy laugh.

Thanks, but what happened to the idea of Ike taking the hat? Maybe Cartman could take it and give it to Ike, and Kyle is after Cartman the whole time, and finds out that Ike got teh hat from Cartman and beats up Cartman for stealing the hat and kicks the baby! :lol:

And yeah, Tweeks_Coffee, I guess that the posts have been kinda fast around here.....
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:22 pm

^yeah the posts are fast! I cant keep up!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:26 am

lol yeah we were just bursting with kyle energy yesterday :D welcome back everyone who missed it :)
Image ImageImage
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:54 am

Aww I missed the big Kyle chat off....no fair. I really think Kyle should beat the sh*t out of Cartman I don't know how he could put up with fat ass without killing him...

and I'm rather curious why there are so many Kyle slash fanfics...what indicates that he's gay since he was sort of against the gay fad? any one..? There are so many Kyle slashes Kyle/Stan, Kyle/Kenny and yes, even Kyle/Cartman.....(this one's impossible) so yeah...whats up with that?
Power of the dragon
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:42 am

^ there are so many gay references in the show, and kyle's always hanging out with stan, that's probably why :) I don't get the other pairings (cartman/kyle wtf?), but kyle and stan slash is pretty obvious. that, and it's so damn cute :D

anyway don't want this turning into another slash debate, so I'll change the subject; who thinks Kyle is awesome? raise your hand! *raises hand* :D
Image ImageImage
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:58 am

*raises hand too* I do!!Kyle is beyond awesome!
Power of the dragon
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:38 am

KennyDragon wrote:Aww I missed the big Kyle chat off....no fair. I really think Kyle should beat the sh*t out of Cartman I don't know how he could put up with fat ass without killing him...

and I'm rather curious why there are so many Kyle slash fanfics...what indicates that he's gay since he was sort of against the gay fad? any one..? There are so many Kyle slashes Kyle/Stan, Kyle/Kenny and yes, even Kyle/Cartman.....(this one's impossible) so yeah...whats up with that?

because they are hot...

*raises her hand*
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:39 am

Way to change the subject, southpk. :roll: There is no cute slash, though, it's all pretty creepy.
Anyways, f*ck yeah I think that Kyle is awesome!! *Raises both hands and one foot* :lol:
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:49 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Way to change the subject, southpk. :roll: There is no cute slash, though, it's all pretty creepy.
Anyways, f*ck yeah I think that Kyle is awesome!! *Raises both hands and one foot* :lol:

oh well, that's your opinion :)

lol I ran out of kyle related topics a while ago, it was all I could think of ^^; sorry :P
you guys wanna do kyle trivia again?
Image ImageImage
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:52 am

Uh, okay. :)
Not exactly Kyle, but Ike's middle name is......?
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 am

I dont know!!

*falls over and dies*

KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:16 am

I think it was Moisha
Power of the dragon
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:20 am

You thought right, it's Moisha...... :)

Okay, what was Kyle's grandma named?
I *Heart* You.
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:52 am