The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:06 pm

^Jimmy PLEASE don't post unless you have something Kyle related to say. you double posted and posted off topic, which is against the rules :/

but what you said about Kyle being nice to Butters is true, I think. He's probably the most decent to him than anyone else. He DOES sometimes take advantage of him like the rest, just look at Freak Strike and that episode where Chef's tv kills people (I forget the name :D) but usually he gives Butters a chance. I think it's cause Kyle's willing to put up with naivety, but not stupidity (which is what Cartman is most of the time).
ImageImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:39 pm

kyle is pretty nice to everyone...
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:48 am

captain_mystery wrote:kyle is pretty nice to everyone...

I better post this one as a three-part single post. Sorry if it's rather long.

1. Captain is right. I think the fact that Kyle gets along with Butters, though, is because they both get their share of getting ripped on, whether by Cartman or someone else.

2. Kacy, I think the ep you were referring to with Chef's killer TV was called "The New Terrance & Phillip Movie Trailer." It's on Season 6, so if you have that box set by now, that will help confirm it.

3. I want to apologize to everyone on this thread. My comment a couple of pages ago ended up cheesing off the mods. I'd like to stay on, and would like to see this thread continue. I just hope I didn't seriously upset anyone.

Thank you for your time, and viva el Kyle!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:03 am

^ your forgiven! :D .... :lol:

i agree with what you guys are saying. kyle is the more caring and more nicer one of the boys. i guess its because he's a smart little kocher boy! :wink: .... ok, i don't know what that was about (i think im a bit hypo today :lol: )... but anyways, i also agree with what one of you guys (forgot who) mentioned, that because kyle and butters get ripped on a fair bit, kyle probably tolerates him more. and the same goes for tweek in the episode underpants gnomes; is it just me, or is kyle nicer to tweek than the other boys? :)

*claps* yay for our nice little kyle! :D
Image Image Image
jimmyhoffa1

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:04 am

Last edited by jimmyhoffa1 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:44 am

^ Woooo :roll:

So I guess we're not getting a christmas episode this season after all. There goes that hope, this is only, what, their second season without a Christmas episode? We'll know soon enough if Kyle gets a good part in tonight's episode, here's hoping. The other 3 have gotten episodes this season, why not Kyle?

Yeah, Kyle does generally come off as being nicer than the other kids. That's what's great about him though, he's a sweet little kid most of the time, but sometimes he really gets mean. I would like to see a little more of that side though, I don't think we see nearly enough of it.
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:48 am

yeah Kyle rarely ever insults anyone other than Cartman, maybe he should have a bit of meaner side to him eh?
Power of the dragon
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:23 am

yep no xmas episode this year.. and Kyle was hardly present in tonight's episode :( what are they doing to Kyle?? He's such an awesome character, I'm sure they could think of ways to use him if they tried... *sighs*
ImageImageImage
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:51 am

^ i know! :o matt and trey bring back kyle damn it! :o

hee hee hee :D ... its a shame that were not getting a christmas episode this christmas :( , maybe next time! :D hmmm... i wonder when they're going to show the ep where kyle and cartman team up... i've got a feeling that its not going to be all its cracked up to be... i don't know. all this suspence is making me think they're mocking us! :lol: hahahaha! i'm sure that kyle will get a good role in that epsiode when they team up anyway.

**sorry if that post didn't make much sence, im kinda tired and not thinking today! :lol:
Image Image Image
lettuce

Postby lettuce » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:25 am

i agree, kyle is kinda left out of the talk in the new episode. but, i guess they'll tuck him back in later. kyle's too awesome to be left out.
Last edited by lettuce on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
horny space monkey
Almost too proud member of the Chaos Posse and the Kyle Klub.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:29 am

^ Dude, edit that post fast!! Say something about Kyle's role in the new episode or something!!!! That's Spam!! Spam!!!

You gotta PM Tweeks_Coffee if you want to join, you don't post it here.

Speaking of Kyle's (rather small) role in the new episode, did he and Stan ever become friends again? It was kinda left out in the open....
I *Heart* You.
pimpguy

Postby pimpguy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:55 pm

yea kyle is awesome dude but cartman is better
smalls
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:47 pm

Wow, pimpguy. Amazing contribution. Remember Bambi? "If you don't anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" Well, the same goes for having a point. By the way, you can't post here until you join and you can't join until you've been here a month. Thems the rules. Have a problem? Tough!! :D

Anyhow, what's with the lack of Kyle in the new ep?! But if him and Stan DIDN'T become friends again......that'd make for some interesting storylines, don't you think?

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:49 pm

Yeah I was wondering about that too,Stan said that they aren't his friends anymore,so lets hope Kyle and Stan will be friends again,althow Stan should apologize to Kyle about how he acted....wait no,kyle was also a dick to stan just going along with cartman and kenny to play video games and not staying with stan.....so I guess that means they're eaven or something like that

and here's an adorable kyle and ike pic
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:21 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:^ Dude, edit that post fast!! Say something about Kyle's role in the new episode or something!!!! That's Spam!! Spam!!!

You gotta PM Tweeks_Coffee if you want to join, you don't post it here.

Speaking of Kyle's (rather small) role in the new episode, did he and Stan ever become friends again? It was kinda left out in the open....

i hope it dosent get too crazy with the spam rules
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell

Return to “Character Discussion”