The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:57 am

to join you have to be a member of the site for at least a month and you have to pm Tweeks_Coffee.

i can't wait to see this new episode! a total rip off of free willy! hahahahha! its gonna be awsome! kyle's gonna be awsome! :D
Image Image Image
TIMAY8446

Postby TIMAY8446 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:55 am

i wanna join the kyle clan even though my name sais timmy i wanna be in your clan
TIMMAY!!!!!!!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:01 pm

^Sorry but you have to be a member of the BBS for at least a month to join.These are the rules!

About the new ep:I am so freaking happy we get a new Kyle ep, but it really left me wondering.First,they said "One in which the boys learn just how far you would go for a friend."I've been hearing rumours about matt and trey wanting to kill/writte off a character,don't think they are true,but...matt said this ep is going to be dark,if the boys are trying to save a whale and it said it's heartwarming why would it be dark...also the how far they would go sounds alot like some kind of self-sacrifice.ok so judging from the facts that this is gonna be a kyle ep,he's gonna be the concentration of the ep.Another thing would be that matt and trey tried to kill him off several times before.And another very weird thing: ep 513 - Kenny dies,and this is ep 913

Any thoughts.....I don't wanna ruin everyones expectations on this ep but this really is a thing to think about,I don't think it's gonna happen,but it's just too freaking weird to get off my mind....

v matt said this ep is gonna be dark in the chat he did 2 weeks ago :"Also, let me mention that NEXT WEEK WE ARE DARK... No new South Park the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Just so you know."
Last edited by kyle_vs_cartman on Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:20 pm

Eh, they won't kill of Kyle. It would be utterly and completely lame for them to do so. And besides, they know we'd come barging down their doors if that happened. :)

Matt said it was going to be a dark episode? Where? (I'm guessing probably in those production blogs that I never read.)

Personally, I'm pumped for this episode. I like episodes with depth and development, and this episode has the potential to hold both.
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:22 am

nah kvc he just meant there would be no south park that week, he wasn't saying anything about this week's ep. at least that's what I understood from it :? don't they always do the episodes really soon before they air anyway? so how could he have hinted about this episode if they hadn't even started working on it yet? also, in the chat matt also said the show would always be about FOUR boys, and I'm guessing he meant the main boys and no one else, so yeah. and anyway, Kyle's too much a part of the show to be killed off now.

I've got big hopes for this episode, I think it's gonna be great for Kyle. they've had a break from the last ep so it'll probably be even funnier than usual. and with Kyle leading it, how could you go wrong? :)

only one more day now!
ImageImageImage
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:10 am

im not the biggest kyle fan, but even i admit he's due for a big role. this will be fun!!
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:30 am

Yeah, you guys, they're not gonna kill off Kyle. There's not yet been an episode 13 in any season where anyone died, besides 'Kenny Dies', and the regular Kenny deaths...
I think he meant dark as in "We're sort of in the dark as to what it'll be about".

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Nice sig, KB, who made that one for you? I lke your new sig too, BB, it's so......gay. :lol:

I hope you mean happy... Just kidding, yeah rainbow=gay, I just liked the colors. :lol:
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:09 pm

When this episode airs, you guys are gonna have to tell me the details of it. I can't see it because, well, you guys know that Canada probably won't air this episode until January. I have high hopes for Kyle. :)
sweet_awesome

Postby sweet_awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:07 pm

Kyle is my favorite South Park character!!! I love Kyle!!

ay! get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and bake me some pie!! :cartmanangry:
sweet_awesome

Postby sweet_awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:19 pm

sweet_awesome

Postby sweet_awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:04 pm

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:13 pm

^ what the hell was that?

due! all this talk about 8913 being a dark ep.... i wonder whats gonna happen? i hope they dont write off any characters! whoo hoo! the all new eps have already started airing here! so ill be seeing those new eps and ill finnally know what everybody's talking about! :D

* my left arm and shoulder are so sore... :(
Image Image Image
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:28 pm

A dark episode is a studio term meaning that there will be no episode that week. There was no episode last week because the staff took the week off to visit family for Thankgiving.

And IMO, I do think Kyle has been becoming sort of a plot mover, meaning he never has anything involved with him, he just helps the story move along. I think it's great that he will get an entire episode to him. May I also remind you that the episode previews and synopsis' said very little about it being about just Kyle. All it says is that he convinces the others to "risk everything to return him to his family".
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:38 am

Hey, quit dashing our hopes Coffee!

That's pretty funny actually, everyone was speculating what the "dark" episode was going to be. People were linking it to the quote "...how far they'll go for a friend" and it turns out that the two are completely unrelated. :lol:

Even if it's not " A Kyle episode", he should at least have a decent part. If he does something good and nice again, than I'll be happy. It'll be even better if him and Cartman don't fight for a change and all the plans go swimmingly. We deserve some reprisal after the horror that was 901, I just want Kyle to have a good character part whether or not it's the focus of the episode.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:41 am

i watched 901 on monday.... i feel so bad for kyle in that ep. and kyle's dad. seriously. what the F*CK is up with that? hahahaha! he looked so retarted as a dolphin! :lol: that wasn't a good ep for kyle at all. but at least we got to see his hair!!! :P
i hope this ep is a good ep for kyle. he deserves it! :D
Image Image Image

Return to “Character Discussion”