The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:08 am

I'm a huge fan of kyle and i would love to join the kyle klub please :)

KYLE KICKS ASS
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:57 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:A dark episode is a studio term meaning that there will be no episode that week. There was no episode last week because the staff took the week off to visit family for Thankgiving.

Oh, okay. It's kinda funny, everyone's speculating over who's gonna die in episode 913. :lol:

So? What do you all think of this new episode? Tweek actually had a line, and Kyle's part was okay, too. Overall, the episode was really good.

V I actually found that picture quite disturbing..... :?
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 am

I thought Kyle's part in this episode was great! He was so sweet, especially at the end when he cried for the whale :P kinda out of character though, I would've figured Stan to go nuts over saving the whale, not Kyle. But who cares, it was really sweet and definately the break Kyle deserved :) yay for our little green hatted man! :D

hey, what did you guys think of the composite pic??? I thought it was hilarious XD here's a closeup of Kyle in it:

edit: here's another cool pic from the episode, Kyle dressed black:
ImageImageImage
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:08 am

the episode was awesome and I am so glad kyle got such a great part in it!1also at the end it was so sweet when he was crying awww and the sketch :lol: now that was hilarious!"kyle let it go man!" wow cartman was acting all concerned now that freaked me out a bit.hehe they were taking ike to see the new harry potter movie and asked kyle to go along :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:21 pm

I loved the new episode! kyle had a huge role! I felt bad for Willzyx though
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:17 pm

aww man! i wanna see it! i wanna see it! the way you guys are describing it makes it sound like a really really cool ep!.... :P i can't wait to see it!!! :D... those pics a couple of posts up look awsome. hee hee hee, i can't get over that kyle sketch! :lol: ... cute :P . im glad that kyle got a good role in that ep (from what i've read), and i think i also read that tweek got a line in too?... whoo hoo! :D
Image Image Image
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:43 pm

Kyle was good in this episode. He didn't end up being the focus of the episode, but his part was great. He was sweet and sensitive, no defamation of his character at all. None of the tendencies that have been present recently were there, Cartman bashing Kyle, Kyle being a whiner. I liked the episode very well actually, I was impressed.

Yes, they finally gave Tweek another line. It was simple, but it proves my point that Tweek can deliver the simple lines as well as any of the other minor characers. I hope this is just a preview of what they're going to do with him, but I'm probably just getting my hopes up.
StansSouthParkChicky

Postby StansSouthParkChicky » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:37 pm

Dude, Both Kyle and Stan r my favorites!!!!! They both rock!!! Hey, I'll join the Kyle Klub!!!
seafome

Postby seafome » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:16 pm

StansSouthParkChicky wrote:Dude, Both Kyle and Stan r my favorites!!!!! They both rock!!! Hey, I'll join the Kyle Klub!!!

ok, you have to wait a month to join, and you can't post it here, ok?

omg i LOVED the episode! i thought kyle had a pretty good part, but i'm kinda wondering why kyle was as involved as he was, mostly because it seems more like stan to get involved with animal rights and such. but hey whatever kyle had a major role! yay!!!!

hey, does anyone have any ideas about why cartman was nice to kyle? i have some ideas, but i dunno... does anyone think that maybe the kyle-cartman fued may be gone for good? or do you think that this episode was just an ep in which they didn't fight?
~Sarah
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:16 pm

well I guess cartman was so suprised by a talking whale that he forgot to be an assh*le?
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:31 am

I wouldn't go so far as to say he was being nice to Kyle. Him and Kyle just cooperated, he still insulted him at the beginning of the episode after all.

I think that Kyle's involvement was more an emotional level than merely an animal ights thing. He wanted to help Willzyx, not just free a whale. Stan has traditionally been more of the activist, but Kyle's done his fair share too. It's not like Stan had to convince Kyle to join the cause in Fun With Veal, he was pretty well onboard from the begining. Kyle crying at the end showed that he had an attachment to the whale beyond mere activism.

I was really scared that they were just going to humiliate Kyle when I first started watching the episode. He was easily fooled by the announcers, than he was starting to look foolish when the whale didn't talk when he brought the rest of the boys over. My fears were quickly alleviated when everyone else became convinced, but I still had some reservations. After all, in FBAPH, Cartman convinced everybody, but he still singled out Kyle to make fun of, that pissed me off pretty well. I enjoyed the episode even more the second time since I knew that there was no harm in store for Kyle, so I could focus on it a little more.
jimmyhoffa1

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:50 pm

I remember watching 'Good times with weapons' and I noticed that sometimes Kyle is like Butters. He has said his mother will kill him if he's caught doing something, but has he ever been punished that badly or often?
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:18 pm

No, I don't think his mom would be THAT BAD to him. Kyle is just a really neurotic kid when it comes to situations when there is a possibility he is doing something his mom doesn't like.
jimmyhoffa1

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:03 pm

I'm not sure Kyle is neurotic about it, but if true then he would be like Butters. He's scared of his mother in the same way Butters is of his father but not nearly as much. But I'm just wondering why he's so scared of his mother, because I don't think we've seen the reason for it yet. Has he ever been that badly punished?
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:39 pm

well his mom did start a war against canada...thats pretty scary

Return to “Character Discussion”