The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:58 pm

hmm interesting link. I'll have to check that out more
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:11 am

My guess would be that the Mods are attempting to dissolve the Armies down to threads, I think some people were taking the whole army thing a little too serious.

So Die Hippie, Die was on last night, and that episode still annoys me. That episode is one of the most prominent cases of Cartman winning. When was the last time that Kyle won? Was it It's Christmas in Canada? Cartman got it in the shorts in GTWW, but nobody really won in that one.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:09 pm

you gotta love the cartman torture in Ginger Kids though...
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:28 am

i am yet to see that episode.. :D i love it how cartman calls kyle a daywalker. hahahahha. (i know why he does my brother has seen a part of the ep and explained it to me)...my brother has auburn hair like kyle... so now i call him day walker. hee hee hee :P
Image Image Image
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:47 am

KB's a daywalker. :P

I watched 'Mr. Hankey the christmas Poo' last night. That was, in my opinion, one of Kyle's best roles. He was just so funny, and sang 'Lonely Jew', of course. :)

Can we still be members of the Kyle Klub if it's only a discussion thread now?
I *Heart* You.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:54 am

^ oh yeah. i never thought of that. well i guess we could. ... the discussion thread is sort of like a club... i hope we still can! :P

to make this post relevant, here is one of my fav kyle pics!

aspen... one of the most confusing episodes ive ever encountered! hahahaha. kyle was so cute in that ep! :P

(btw, im soon to be a daywalker! hahahaha :lol: .. maybe a daywalker poser because my hair will be a dyed red not a natural red :P )
Image Image Image
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:13 pm

I watched Fat Butt and Pancake Head yesterday and I noticed something- it's funny when Kyle spazzes out. When he was on the couch and the doorbell rang, he was all quiet and calm, but when the doorbell rang again, he screamed....dude, that is so much like me!!! :lol:
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:51 am

I'm partially daywalker!

I have dirty blonde hair with natural red in it 0_0

yes! Mr Hankey will be on this week! yay kyle eps!

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:37 am

a couple of nights ago i watched the ep Best Friends forever. god that was funny! hee hee hee. i think Kenny was so cute with that little psp. i don't really know what to say about kyles role in that ep. it was an average role that did no harm to his character. ... geez, this thread isn't quite what it used to be! :shock: i haven't been on for 4 days and only 2 posts have been made....

*bows down on knees infront of home-made, life-size kyle statue*

"oh forgive me great kyle! i am not worthy of thee!"

*bows and prays*

......... :shock: .... :P
Image Image Image
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:43 pm

I wish I had a giant kyle statue to pray to. :)

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:37 pm

A Kyle statue? Okay, umm,...yeah. No comment.

So....there isn't much Kyle to really talk about anymore since there are no more new eps until March and we've prettymuch thought of everything Kyle related.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:41 am

hmmm.... everything kyle related......hmmm...

I KNOW! KYLE UNDERPANTS!.... i wonder if those exsist... :shock: Too scary to think about really :)
Image Image Image
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:56 am

You mean like the ones he wears, or ones that people can buy?

I'm watching Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo right now, what a great episode. Lonely Jew is my favorite Kyle song, or maybe Dreidle, hard to say they're both great.

I imagine it will be kinda dead in here with no new episodes. And almost 200 pages covers pretty much everything Kyle there is.

Hey, I just noticed that tomorrow is my one-year! Geez, certainly doesn't seem like it had been that long.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:08 am

^ Hey, I just finished watching Mr. Hanky about 9 minutes ago myself. It's my favorite Kyle episode to date - and Lonely Jew is my favorite Kyle song, especially the one Trey Parker sings in.

My one-year is in 5 days. Where did the year go??
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:23 am

my one year isn't for another year yet. LOL :lol:

i love that kyle ep too. its so cute! :D oh and tweeks_coffee, by kyle underpants i ment the ones we could buy that have kyle pics on them and we wear them. thats why i also thought it was scary. i don't want kyle down there! :P
Image Image Image

Return to “Character Discussion”