The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:30 pm

^best first post ever

I have to agree with that
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:13 pm

South Park is still mighty fine Kyle isnt the only thing keeping South Park great Cartman is quite funny with his stupid ideas and he always gets screwed in the end season 9 hasnt been a Cartman season what about Trapped in the closet he didnt say anything in that Follow that egg? and many more and Ginger kids he ended up being screwed anyway
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:06 pm

Is there anything Jews CAN do? Jews can't dance, Jews can't play
basketball, Jews can't throw away what they paid $10 for, Jews can't play football, etc.

I hate Cartman, and Kyle is my favorite character. And what the heck are "Shout Powers"?

I think I may soon make a fanfic based mainly on Kyle. But I will have Kenny beat the crap out of Cartman, because I've never seen them in an actual fight.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:38 pm

randyhart wrote:South Park is still mighty fine Kyle isnt the only thing keeping South Park great Cartman is quite funny with his stupid ideas and he always gets screwed in the end season 9 hasnt been a Cartman season what about Trapped in the closet he didnt say anything in that Follow that egg? and many more and Ginger kids he ended up being screwed anyway

No, Cartman isn't funny anymore. His antics are somewhat tired and stretched now, his initial comedy is long gone. Cartman never gets screwed, everytime it looks like it, things quickly double back and somehow screw Kyle. He didn't get screwed in Ginger Kids, he got away with it in the end, if he had gotten screwed he would've been tossed into the lava.

Cartman quote from Trapped In The Closet: "I just want you to know Stan, I still hate Kyle more than you." Another unnecessary jab at Kyle that accomplished nothing for the epiosde.

As for Season 9 being Cartman oriented, allow me to list.

First are the total Carman-centric episodes:
-Die Hippie, Die
-The Death of Eric Cartman
-Ginger Kids

Episodes where Cartman had a major role:
-Wing
-Best Friends Forever
-TDBTDAT
-Marjorine

For comparison, here's the episodes where Kyle had a major role (he had none devoted to him):
-Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina (Worst Kyle part ever)
-Follow That Egg
-Free Willzyx

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:55 pm

^
In Free Wyllzix, Kyle was kind of a main character in the beginning. And who knows what Season 10 will bring.
skaterboy91

Who

Postby skaterboy91 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:05 pm

Who killed kenny. Where are all of the south park parents.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:59 pm

So just because Cartman got a few Jew joke lines you let it ruin episodes I cant wait to see what happens to Eric and Kyle in season ten

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:09 pm

A few Jew Joke Lines? It goes much further than that. Apparently making a generic joke about Jews won't cut it anymore. Jew Gold is a perfect example of that. I think you missed my point entirely, I was pointing out the heavy use of Cartman in Season 9, not bitching about the jokes in the episodes.

Did I say that it ruined the episode? Because I'm quite sure I didn't. Die Hippie, Die was still a pretty good episode, I enjoyed it. Trapped In The Closet wasn't ruined by Cartman's comment, it was ruined for other reasons. Likewise Ginger Kids and Wing were good episodes, and Marjorine was a very good episode in fact. The only episode that got ruined by a Jew Joke was TDBTDAT, but that has more to do with the decharacterization of Kyle rather than the joke itself. It didn't really ruin the episode either, I'll just change the channel when that part comes up and it'd be a decent episode.

Yeah, Free Willzyx did mainly focus on Kyle for the first half or so, but the episode as a whole was not focused on him, it featured all the kids.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:31 pm

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. :( Thats why I like fanfics and Role-Play. You can make almost anything happen.
gmac

Postby gmac » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:39 pm

[quote="Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny":704e5]I hate Cartman, and Kyle is my favorite character. And what the heck are "Shout Powers"?[/quote:704e5]
haven't you ever seen "cartman's incredible gift"?
At the end he shouts "stop it!!!" and wrecks the hospital.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:09 pm

Oh. THOSE shout powers.
---------------------------------
:zeemole: :gothstan: :tp: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmancop: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanevil: :cartmancry: :cartmanangry: :craig: :chaos: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :santa: :timmy: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :o :( :) :D
How could there be no Kyle smiley?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:58 pm

So everyone in the Kyle Thread hates cartman and Vice versa for the cartman one? I find that quite funny okay so jew jokes are funny because if something bad happens Cartman always blames Jews it's gotten so stupid it's funny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:15 pm

I'm still mad there's no Kyle smiley :x
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:10 am

I noticed right after the Jew gold thing the episodes after didn't have anymore Jew cracks. I've also been wondering is there anything in the SP world that a Jew CAN do?
Power of the dragon

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:31 am

^
That's exactly what I was saying a few posts ago.

And unfortanately I'm sure they'll bring the Jew jokes back next season.

Return to “Character Discussion”