The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:48 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:I thought it was pretty funny that fatboy actually tried to set out to save the Broflovskis. Finding Kyle and Ike "totally trippin' b@lls" was pretty weird, but it must have come to a surprise to everyone that Cartman realized he actually needs to have Kyle around, if even just to insult him.

It seemed like he was trying to be a friend, but just doesn't know how.

He just needs someone to rip on. He can always rip on Butters but it's not for him because Butters doesn't fight back. Kyle needs to learn to ignore him.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:51 am

Nah, Kyle just needs to learn how to kick his ass. Kyle needs some of those Karate lessons, where was he in that?
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:59 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Nah, Kyle just needs to learn how to kick his ass. Kyle needs some of those Karate lessons, where was he in that?

Well, he punched Cartman in the Canadian Christmas Episode and in the Goobacks episode. Cartman's a pussy. :cartmanlaugh:
meadekl

Postby meadekl » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:46 pm

Kyle is the greatest character on Southpark. Not only does he and I share a name -- we are both passionate about society, the environment, and Israel. Send me an invitation to the most coveted, "Kyle's Klub".

good day,

-Kyle
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:39 pm

I personally thought Kyle on acid.....................WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS EVER!!!

I love it, love it, love it!

And Matt and Trey can change Kyle's character whenever they want! W00T!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:28 am

meadekl wrote:we are both passionate about society, the environment, and Israel.

When has he ever showed any passion toward Israel?
videokilledtheradiostar23

Postby videokilledtheradiostar23 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:48 am

can i join? I love Kyle :tp: DIdi u know there are no kyle emoticons and like 20 cartman ones? how much does that suk?
lettuce

Postby lettuce » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:44 am

although episode 1002 was orbiting around kyle, he didn't do too much, at least that's what i think. as usual, stan and cartman did the plot turns. i mean, kyle could have done more. yeah, the acid part was cool, but...what else?

although i feel like bitchin, i liked the episode...nice joke with the clooney acceptance speech though :D

ps, ever thought kyle has a serious dandruff problem if he wears a jewfro under a hat all day long?

pps i am dumb
horny space monkey
Almost too proud member of the Chaos Posse and the Kyle Klub.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:05 am

lettuce wrote:i mean, kyle could have done more. yeah, the acid part was cool, but...what else?

Grumble...

Overall it was good, just that little part killed it for me.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:08 am

I thought this episode was one of the best. Totally hilarious and Kyle, Stan, and Cartman were great in it. And T_C, I'll have to disagree with you about the caid scene. That was one of the funniest things I've seen in South Park..in my gayass opinion. :P I'm looking forward to more season ten episodes, it looks like Kyle's getting a good season this year.
Twist101

Postby Twist101 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm

Hey guys! I've been lurking around for a long time, but I've finally decided to speak up, because I've always been a huge Kyle fan. Anyway, it seems this week's episode is a Kyle (vs Cartman) episode, so I'm really looking forward to it (that, aside from the fact that they're gonna rip on Family Guy... finally!).

I wanted to show you guys something... Someone altered a song to make it seem like Kyle's singing it, and it does sound pretty cool in my opinion. Here it is:

http://southparksingsmorningafter.ytmnd.com/
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 am

lettuce wrote:ps, ever thought kyle has a serious dandruff problem if he wears a jewfro under a hat all day long?

But so does Stan and Kenny. Do they have dandruff too? :lol:
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:03 am

I think Kyle going “Dude, the acid, I’m totally tripping balls!” was, like, the best line in the ep, but then again, I’m just a messed up dude, so what do I know. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:11 am

That line is officially my favorite line in all of South Park.
It looks like another Kyle/Cartman fued will happen in the next ep. I've got a feeling this will be f*cking amazing because it refers to another awesome show and I think Kyle and Cartman will both do awesome in that ep.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 am

I have a feeling it's going to be a rehash of prior Kyle vs. Cartman episodes. Nothing really new or original. I think the focus here will be about Family Guy and parodying the Danish cartoon incident. Kyle and Cartman will probably be a minor part actually. I don't expect this one to be too good. Course I'm not going to watch it tomorrow anyway, so who am I to judge?

Return to “Character Discussion”