The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:21 pm

Although im not a big Kyle fan,he's grew on me alot,probaly because my hate for Cartman has grew,Kyle can admit he's wrong.

i.e

"Passion of The Jew"
Must take alot to admit to a giant enemie that he was right and you were wrong!
It's Official.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:26 am

Yes, I am SO glad that even in the first 3 episodes of season 10, Kyle has already had some major roles. If you look at the whole scheme of things throughout the show, Kyle, Cartman, and Stan have pretty evenly distibuted roles, it just depends on the season. Even though I love Kyle with a passion, I don't mind Cartman having alot of roles, as long as Kyle is there fighting against him! Go Kyle! Kyle kicks ass, end of story. Also, I think season 9 was kind of a let down, not so much because Kyle didn't get alot of parts, because he did have some good ones, but more because of all the Jew bashing! I mean I don't mind some, that's part of the show, but was all of that really necessary?

Kyles_Baby wrote:I didn't get to see "Cartoon Wars" because the TV in the hotel room was messing up CC, but GOD I WANNA SEE IT!!!!! Anyways, by the looks of everything, season ten looks like its gonna be all about Kyle! YES!

OMG you HAVE to see it. It is one of the best Kyle vs. Cartman episodes yet. Not to mention, I am way excited to see next weeks episode!*Wait's anxiously.* I hope Kyle kicks Cartman's fat ass.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:48 am

Oh yeah...it's ON!

Even though I don't post here as often as a lot of you, I still root for the little guy! Of course, everyone's a little guy compared to Cartman! :lol:

And even though some of you have tried to find the proper Spanish phrasing, my holler from earlier rolls off the tongue quite nicely, don't you think?

Unite, fellow fans, and say it with me: Viva! Viva el Kyle!! We'll be waiting for the Showdown! And yes, I use the capital S for a reason!
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
synapticjunction

Postby synapticjunction » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:37 am

I get the sense that Kyle is the sane counterpart to Cartman, getting the abuse but still maintaining his cool. Cartman is emotionally disturbed and internally distraught; he is certainly not a happy child by any standard. Stan and Kyle have each other; Kenny is poor and has his own problems; but Cartman is usually ostrocized for being an assh*le, and thus cherishes playing by himself (see beginning of "passion of the jew" and "cartman's mom is a dirty slut" episodes).

Kyle has a lawyer father, goes to Jewscouts and has a relatively normal family life. Cartman, however, was born of a hermapherdite, and has a crack whore for a mom. In the episode featuring "gobbles", when cartman closes his eyes, he sees all kinds of disturbing images, but apparently that's what he always sees when he closes his eyes. Kyle can get wrapped up in Cartman's imbicility, but usually learns the right lesson while Cartman is thinking "screw you guys, I'm going home." I suppose the viewer can have a little artificial empathy for Cartman, as he was born in a really bad enviroment, brought up by a mother probably ill-suited for the job.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:54 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Even though I don't post here as often as a lot of you, I still root for the little guy! Of course, everyone's a little guy compared to Cartman! :lol:

lol :lol:

And synapticjunction, I agree with you. Cartman's just a f*cked up kid. I also admire Kenny for being as cool as he is despite being in a white trash, screwed up home. That's why I like him (not much as Kyle though). I'd expect someone like that to be an ill-tempered racist but he's able to overcome that and he's a really cool, caring kid. :gaykenny: But then again, he's still only a child.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:05 am

Jay C wrote:I don't think the 'army' is that bad, there's me, you, KB, BB6 and K_M (Plus a few others, but they don't post here regularily)

How're you going to leave me off that list!?

Hopefully the conclusion will be Kyle beating the sh*t out of Cartman. I'd say he's due, it has been a while since they actually fought. I've got my fingers crossed for it, hopefully it'll be good.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:08 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Jay C wrote:I don't think the 'army' is that bad, there's me, you, KB, BB6 and K_M (Plus a few others, but they don't post here regularily)

Hopefully the conclusion will be Kyle beating the sh*t out of Cartman. I'd say he's due, it has been a while since they actually fought. I've got my fingers crossed for it, hopefully it'll be good.

You have to understand, you have Tweek in your name/sig. Sometimes we forget. :(

But you're cool. :) Who do you like more, Tweek or Kyle?
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:34 am

I do like Tweek better, but I still love Kyle. Not to fear, I have twice the fandom of the average man, so there's plenty to go around.
Kdeegs

Postby Kdeegs » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:46 pm

DUDE KYLE ROX he is by far my fave so cani join PLUS my name is kyle ROK ON :P
Kyle ROX
Kdeegs

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Kdeegs » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:51 pm

PLZ CAN I JOIN KYLE IS MY FAVE CHAR PLUS MY NAMES KYLE ROK ON :D
Kyle ROX
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:24 pm

This is how my love is distributed.

90% Kyle
4% Ike
3% Kenny
2% Butters
1% everyone else
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:51 pm

How MY love is disributied:

Kyle - 95%
Kenny - 3%
Stan - 2%
Cartman - 0%
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:54 am

Uh let's see

I can't do that, I love all four of the main characters 100% EQUALLY! ._.;

But Cartman is funniest, no doubt about it!
And Kyle has the sexiest hair, but Stan can do more with his...

Now I am babbling.... *shuts up*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:18 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:

Ahh...

Sorry about that :lol: Just thought you (Like K_M said) were more of a Tweek fan ;)

And here's my 'love' is distributed:

Kyle: 60%
Tweek: 25%
Clyde: 5%
Token: 5%
Ike: 1%
Stan: 1%
Butters: 1%
Cartman: 1%
Craig: 1%
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:07 pm

I hope that Kyle beats the crap out of Cartman, which I think he will. :)

My love distribution is:
Kyle = 100%
Tweek = 90%
Stan = 88%
Butters = 88%
Pip = 68%

I could never really divide my love between my favorites.
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Character Discussion”