The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:11 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I hope that Kyle beats the crap out of Cartman, which I think he will. :)

My love distribution is:
Kyle = 100%
Tweek = 90%
Stan = 83%
Pip = 68%

I could never really divide my love between my favorites.

Kyle should be able to kick Cartman's ass ;)

Maybe I should create a new thread on rating the character or something like that... but how to do it...

Hmm...

:idea:

w00t! I have one...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:12 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I hope that Kyle beats the crap out of Cartman, which I think he will. :)

My love distribution is:
Kyle = 100%
Tweek = 90%
Stan = 83%
Pip = 68%

I could never really divide my love between my favorites.

lol. You can only have 100% of love, not 341% :o
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:57 am

Jay C wrote:
Sorry about that :lol: Just thought you (Like K_M said) were more of a Tweek fan ;)

Well I did run The Kyle Klub for awhile, you know. (Yes, I'm really stuck in the past. It's like that one kid's parents that blast Bon Jovi when they cruise down the street.)

But I digress... I think Kyle will have a great part in the new episode. I think he'll beat Cartman, (as much as possible) and just generally be a good sweet kid again. I could be wrong, God knows it's happened before. I don't know about the overall episode though, I'm a little worried about how they'll treat FG.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Jay C wrote:
Sorry about that :lol: Just thought you (Like K_M said) were more of a Tweek fan ;)

Well I did run The Kyle Klub for awhile, you know. (Yes, I'm really stuck in the past. It's like that one kid's parents that blast Bon Jovi when they cruise down the street.)

But I digress... I think Kyle will have a great part in the new episode. I think he'll beat Cartman, (as much as possible) and just generally be a good sweet kid again. I could be wrong, God knows it's happened before. I don't know about the overall episode though, I'm a little worried about how they'll treat FG.

Yeah I think he will too... but as you said you could be wrong (I hope not though) as it's happened before.

Oh yeah and say hello to the new leader of the 'Kyle Klub' :D AKA 'The Broflovski Batallion' ;) (When we are at war with someone that is :P)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:39 am

...okay...anyways. I haven't seen the new ep yet. Did Kyle get a good role in it like he did last week, or was it a let downer?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:44 am

Yup *nods* The fight was erm... different than what you was shown in the preview though :lol:

And he forms a freindship with someone new ;)
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Yeah it was I am half a Kyle fan half a cartman fan and you guys have to admit

Cartman won!
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:58 pm

randyhart wrote:Yeah it was I am half a Kyle fan half a cartman fan and you guys have to admit

Cartman won!

Cartman didn't win. He acted like a bitch and pretended to surrender. If they would have kept fighting, Kyle would have won. And Kyle was able to convince the head of FOX to put Mohammed on Family Guy so Kyle won... :P
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 pm

The manatees will still not work anymore since Cartman took one of the balls
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:48 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
randyhart wrote:Yeah it was I am half a Kyle fan half a cartman fan and you guys have to admit

Cartman won!

Cartman didn't win. He acted like a bitch and pretended to surrender. If they would have kept fighting, Kyle would have won. And Kyle was able to convince the head of FOX to put Mohammed on Family Guy so Kyle won... :P

cartman won, but only cause he fights dirty :? it wasn't a fair match. either way was anyone else glad when it was finally over? it seemed to drag on and on..
and how funny was it when kyle ripped off his glove with his teeth :D someone shood get a screenshot of that
ImageImageImage
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:56 pm

kacy__sp wrote:cartman won, but only cause he fights dirty :? it wasn't a fair match. either way was anyone else glad when it was finally over? it seemed to drag on and on..
and how funny was it when kyle ripped off his glove with his teeth :D someone shood get a screenshot of that

True. It's tricky to say who won because in the end Cartman tricked Kyle but throughout the fight it was Kyle who was kicking his butt.

And yes, we need a screen shot of that, it was awesome when Kyle bit off his glove.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:48 am

crazyQH wrote:
kacy__sp wrote:cartman won, but only cause he fights dirty :? it wasn't a fair match. either way was anyone else glad when it was finally over? it seemed to drag on and on..

True. It's tricky to say who won because in the end Cartman tricked Kyle but throughout the fight it was Kyle who was kicking his butt.

And yes, we need a screen shot of that, it was awesome when Kyle bit off his glove.

Exactly, Cartman played dirty but at the end, who got to the head of FOX first? Is Bart helping out any dirtier than Cartman pretending to surrender?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:14 am

kacy__sp wrote:and how funny was it when kyle ripped off his glove with his teeth :D someone shood get a screenshot of that

Yeah I loved that part too =)

Someone should get a screenshot of that :P
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Kyle won of course, he got the FOX president to listen to him. Plus Kyle wasn't whining like a little bitch throughout the fight. Cartman got nothing, Family Guy is still on.

Return to “Character Discussion”