The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:07 pm

No, we didn't get to see the Jew fro..however I do think he still had a good role in 1103.

I liked the fact he was the one who confessed. I don't think that was unusual for him at all, since he's really the moral one. Just normally that morale of his is put towards going against something bad and trying to make it good, other than admitting to something he thinks he did wrong and apologizing for it. That was big of him. :)

But yeah, that's part of what made that episode for me, was that he was the first one to admit he had lice. Also, his interaction with Stan and Cartman was cool as well.
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:50 pm

I miss the jew fro :( But anyway, I think Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman had a good role in lat night's episode. It wasnt like it was all focused on Clyde, it was evened out. But when they got the socks and soap I thougt they were going to actually beat Kenny! And Craig's hair is BLACK!!?!?! Another secret uncoverd. Sorry, back on topic.

JEW FRO ROX
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:43 am

LOVE the Jew- Fro. I wish M&T showed more of it. This coming from a hardcore Kyle fan. Wow. Surprising, huh?

WTF?!?!?!?!? NO KYLE EMOTICONS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :x

now thats ultra stampa-stampa mega gay.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:27 am

^ Browse around. I thought one of the posters here found a way to make some Kyle emoticons, but I'm not sure who.

But, it was also nice to see not so much conflict between him and Cartman this time around, although being aimed toward Kenny...well, how long has it been since we heard about how poor he's supposed to be?
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:20 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:...well, how long has it been since we heard about how poor he's supposed to be?

Since 1007: Tsst. :B (At least, I'm pretty sure that that's when it was last mentioned. I can't remember it ever being mentioned during the second half of season 10, so yeah.)

Unhooded Kenny wrote:Anyway, I always relate the word sweet to him because he is sweet and says sweet all the time.

This is semi relevant, but everytime I hear/see the phrase "do the right thing," I immediately think of Kyle in Cartoon Wars Part II. I always relate it to him now.

crazyQH wrote:Also, his interaction with Stan and Cartman was cool as well.

Yes, I agree. I loved the brief interaction between him and Stan in the hallway.

"It's him. It has to be." (or something like that.)
"Yeah. ...Or you."

And the way they eyed each other suspiciously. XD His interaction with Cartman was good, too.

And yeah, Kyle being the first one to confess was no surprise. Damn, he really has such a good conscience and such strong morals. That's one of the things I really love about his personality.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:21 am

There was no Jewfro in the lice episode. I guess they only remove his hat on special occasions and I don't think we have seen Kyle or Stan without their hats since the Losing Edge not counting the flashback scene in Stanley's Cup. Like kenny's hood their hats are part of their character so they still sleep with them on.
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:42 am

I have only been watching South Park for about a year now, and have finally managed to watch all of the episodes. And, through watching the whole series, Kyle is by far my favorite character. The first few episodes I was partial to Stan, but after watching 'South Park is Gay), my favorite quickly changed to Kyle.

I have a personality very similar to Kyle (all of my South-park watching friends tell me that,) and I enjoy how he always resolves to do the right thing instead of something evil like Cartman. I also like him because he deals with persecution, something that I am very against. He doesn't just deal with it . . . he is nearly harassed by it. This makes me much more partial.

Gotta love the Jew-fro, too.

And, this is going to sound very bubbly, but, he's the cutest one! (well, as cute as a cartoon can get). I have the Kyle cuddle pillow that I faithfully snuggle up to each night.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:34 am

Lonely_Jew wrote:I have only been watching South Park for about a year now, and have finally managed to watch all of the episodes. And, through watching the whole series, Kyle is by far my favorite character. The first few episodes I was partial to Stan, but after watching 'South Park is Gay), my favorite quickly changed to Kyle.

I have a personality very similar to Kyle (all of my South-park watching friends tell me that,) and I enjoy how he always resolves to do the right thing instead of something evil like Cartman. I also like him because he deals with persecution, something that I am very against. He doesn't just deal with it . . . he is nearly harassed by it. This makes me much more partial.

Gotta love the Jew-fro, too.

And, this is going to sound very bubbly, but, he's the cutest one! (well, as cute as a cartoon can get). I have the Kyle cuddle pillow that I faithfully snuggle up to each night.

Yeah. I love that little Jew so much! I'm not sure how much I'm actually like him, but I certainly identify with him the most out of the main four. I like Kyle because he tends to be the one who opposes Cartman, which means that he gets cast in the role of " the good guy" ie. the hero of the story, as he did in Cartoon Wars. I also just like his personality. Is it just me, or are there a disproportionate number of girls (I'm a girl, btw) who love Kyle?? I seem to see so many of them on message boards...not to mention on fanfiction.net. On that site at least, he gets more attention than anybody, including Stan, I'm sure of it. Guys, it seems to me, tend a bit more often to prefer Stan. I know I'm generalizing here, talking about my own perception only and averaging things out very unscientifically, but that's what I see. And yes, he's really cuddly and cute!! *gush* I just wanna hug him! I'm jealous you have a Kyle plushie - I have one of Kenny, which I love, but I want one of the little Jew!!

It's funny. It just so happens that Kyle combines a number of things that I happen to like. My favourite colour is green. I automatically like anyone with red hair as I always used to want red hair myself (a ginger wannabe). I went through a period as a small kid when I thought the name "Kyle" was the coolest in the world (I like names. Don't ask). I have a bias in favour of Jews because I've had two Jewish best friends and because the guys I've "liked"/been together with are disproportionately Jewish.

Oh, and his hat is da bomb :lol:
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:07 am

^^^ I agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SAID!!!! There is a disporportinate (i don't think i spelled that right) number of female Kyle fans, and I am one of them. Go figure. (see my username) Gotta love that Jew. And I agree with you up there a little further, he is the cutest. I am also jealous that you have the Kyle plush. Where'd you get it?!?!?!?!

"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:43 am

I got it at Target.com a while back, almost a year ago now. I looked for it a while at Spencer's, because I'd already seen it on the net and was hoping I wouldn't have to send off for it. However, Spencer's only seemed to carry Cartman and Kenny, so I eventually had to send off for one . . .

But I LOVE IT! It's pretty big, and it's so soft and so cute! It's made of 100% boa, or something, on the tag that's what it said . . . but I keep all of my scrunchies on his wrist!

You might be able to find him on ebay . . . i haven't seen him on the target site in a while. If you want, I could try to post a picture of it. It's from the same line as Kenny and Cartman.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:41 am

Yeah, a lot of Kyle fans tend to be girls. I guess it's just because he tends to be more of the sweet kid. As opposed to Cartman, where his fanbase tends to be mostly male.

I've got a few Kyle plushes myself, but none of them are too big. The largest one I have is the talking Metro Kyle. I haven't actually unpacked most of my plushes since I moved back in September. The only plushes I have unpacked are my two Tweek plushes.

Anyway, it doesn't look like Kyle's going to have a very big part in this new episode. Most likely, he'll play the same role he did last week. Where he's really only there to insult Cartman occasionally and stand in the background for the majority of the time.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:48 am

Ahem. *raises hand quietly*

Kyle is my second favorite character after Kenny. At first I was kind of impartial towards Kyle (since the only thing I knew about him was that we've got the same name). But over time, I began to see more and more in his character that I could personally relate to, and he sort of grew on me.

I don't own any plushies myself. They'd just get full of cat hair anyway.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Lonely_Jew wrote:
You might be able to find him on ebay . . . i haven't seen him on the target site in a while. If you want, I could try to post a picture of it. It's from the same line as Kenny and Cartman.

Please do!!!! I want to see what it looks like!!!!

"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:41 am

[img]Image[/img]

Here it is . . . I hope I did it right. I would have taken a picture of it at home with me, but I'm not computer effecient and I don't have a digital camera.

KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Wow!!!!! It's huge!!!

"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Return to “Character Discussion”