The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: The Second Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:41 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Poor Kyle. Having to...man, I can't even bring myself to typing it, it's just wrong!

Funny how he gets to prolong it by getting picked up by the government.

@IR: That would have been cool! One of the rare instances anyone would thank the feds! XDDDDDDDD

Yeah. Personally, I hope that Kyle doesn't have to fulfill his "obligation." Just trying to comprehend it is making be bruise my sanity.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:Poor Kyle. Having to...man, I can't even bring myself to typing it, it's just wrong!

Funny how he gets to prolong it by getting picked up by the government.

@IR: That would have been cool! One of the rare instances anyone would thank the feds! XDDDDDDDD

Yeah. Personally, I hope that Kyle doesn't have to fulfill his "obligation." Just trying to comprehend it is making be bruise my sanity.

Me too... I almost can't stand to see my favorite character brought down so badly...

Aww...we need a freaking out Kyle emote...we're really lacking there when it comes to him...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:06 pm

yeah, i felt sorry for kyle when he had to sign an agreement to suck cartmans balls.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
candies

Postby candies » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:24 pm

What if Kyle wins....Or Cartman? I hope Kyle wins because I don't won't to see him sucking Cartman's balls...Disgusting. :parishilton:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:51 pm

Kyle and Cartman has bets in the past. Kyle lost to Cartman before by paying him twenty dollars for Cartman crapping out of his mouth. Cartman lost a best to Kyle because Cartman couldn't get a gold record for being in a Christian band.

Personally, I like the fact that Kyle gets owned every once in a while. Kyle should learn if he ignores Cartman, he ends up looking like an assh*le.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Crazyguitarmonkey

Postby Crazyguitarmonkey » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 pm

Kenny is by far the best south park character. (actually cartman comes close) :gaykenny:Image

Code: Select all

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Pictures\KENNY ROCKS!_files\slide0001.htm

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:16 pm

you could probably say that jello_Biafra.

Code:

Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 pm

203177 wrote:you could probably say that jello_Biafra.

Code:

Well, I just did. :|
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:28 pm

what do you guys think about what will happen to kyle in part 2 of imaginationland?

Code:

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:30 pm

He won't suck the balls. He will find out that a minor can back out of a contract, and that there is now real legal power on minors with contracts.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:35 am

I assume that Kyle will not be sucking Cartman's balls on Wednesday. I'm still a bit worried though. I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility. That could really ruin the show for me if it does happen.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:23 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:That could really ruin the show for me if it does happen.

You're telling me. If that were to happen (which is a 1 in a thousand chance that it will happen) I'd probably get turned off of South Park forever. Let's hope all goes well for Kyle. I still have yet to see ImaginationLand Part One.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:26 am

Well, if it's a trilogy, any and all ball-sucking will be performed in the third act. Which means another week of speculation for the fans.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:55 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Well, if it's a trilogy, any and all ball-sucking will be performed in the third act. Which means another week of speculation for the fans.

Logical enough. I think they'll be focusing mainly on the saving Butters sub-plot this Wednesday...and saving the Kyle-Cartman sub-plot for Halloween night.

><

I still feel bad for Kyle...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:56 pm

I don't know whether to be amused or utterly disturbed by the amount of people that actually want Kyle to suck Cartman's balls ;^_^

And once again, I'm irritated by those who act like Kyle's ALWAYS been "a self-righteous little sh*t" or "whiny nag" that 'deserves' to get taken down, or that he was 'always simply Cartman's foil'. Not referring to anyone in particular in this case, I see the mentality around a few places.

It's my opinion that he WASN'T ALWAYS like that. While the boys are still recognizable to an extent, they've changed since 1997. As this is a Kyle thread though, I won't go into Stan and Cartman's changes.

There was someone a few years back on the TVTome forum who said they felt like they wanted to jerk off to Kyle getting the crap beaten out of him in "South Park Is Gay" since he's always been the 'middle man' who ruined the other boys' fun. What. The. F***!? Okay, people like that...gah.

Of course, I'd be considered 'intolerant of others opinions' for griping about it, but honestly, guh.

Out of the other three boys besides Cartman (who's a very love-hate type of character), Kyle seems to be hated quite a bit in some places. And it seems a bunch of the haters seem to be newer fans, either that, or they've disregarded the first five seasons of South Park as being 'canon' and base their opinions off of the 'better' newer era episodes. There's people that slag off all the pre-2001 episodes as being 'garbage' and think that only the current events/political ones are relevant, along with the more recent-era characterizations of the boys.

I'll have to admit though, that recent-era Kyle is hard for me to like or 'root for' in some cases. But then, I find Cartman to be more of an annoying sod than actually funny lately, so I hope he winds up 'pwnt' somehow in any case.

I can understand why they'd do more Kyle vs. Cartman, as it's easy to carry an episode on. But I hope after this, we get a damn break.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't have been SO bad if they killed off Kyle in season 5. Of course, I doubt it could've stuck for too long. And since Butters would've been his replacement, we probably would've had double the Butters and Cartman episodes (which there are enough of already too).

Return to “Character Discussion”