The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 am

Yeah that could happen.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 am

kyle was the only one who was gonna tell butters what cartman was doing on cartman sucks

That may have had more to do with his cartman hate than his sense of justice but... i think he's really developed as a charactar in this respect. He's the least like that of the main four now.

I think sickliness is a jew steryotype so it's unsuprising they put it on him.

Kyle's never been too mature for his age, it's something I love about him; he's mature enough to delivier important speeches but he's never too maure to not be a believable kid. TTT was basically a joke, designed to make him too smart, but I think anyone who's been reading Descartes would give a speech like that, and if you can read you can probably read descartes, he's just a very well read kid. When JS Mill was his age he was solving diferential equasions and writing latin fanfiction of greek philosophy so it's possible for a very smart child to do the things Kyle does and way more besides. Plus i've met kids like that in real life (my nephew). he just reads a lot :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 am

superiorsavior wrote:Kyle's never been too mature for his age, it's something I love about him; he's mature enough to delivier important speeches but he's never too maure to not be a believable kid. TTT was basically a joke, designed to make him too smart, but I think anyone who's been reading Descartes would give a speech like that, and if you can read you can probably read descartes, he's just a very well read kid. When JS Mill was his age he was solving diferential equasions and writing latin fanfiction of greek philosophy so it's possible for a very smart child to do the things Kyle does and way more besides. Plus i've met kids like that in real life (my nephew). he just reads a lot :P

lol i took a while figuring what TTT meant
so what you are saying is that kyle is a genius or something? i dont think that just very smart kids can pull that off, i've read descartes and i thought it was kind of hard (and boring lol)

and i do think he is a bit too mature for his age at times, of course he has the moments where he acts like a typical immature kid, we just saw that in elementary school musical as a matter of fact, but when he acts immaturely he usually does it when he is with the other three, on his own he mostly acts maturely, specially in the last couple of seasons
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:04 am

superiorsavior wrote:
kyle was the only one who was gonna tell butters what cartman was doing on cartman sucks

That may have had more to do with his cartman hate than his sense of justice

i dont think so, there might have been a bit of that of course, but he genuinely cared for what happened to butters
its weird really but after butters stopped being in the group (in professor chaos of course) stan and kyle started being way nicer to him
so yeah, kyle invited him to casa bonita, meaning that after kenny and stan, he apparently picks butters, he could have picked jimmy or timmy who the boys seem to like, but he picked butters
so yeah, as uncool as kyle knows butters is he still seems to like him, probably because of butters uncartmanish nature lol

superiorsavior wrote:i think he's really developed as a charactar in this respect. He's the least like that of the main four now.

I think sickliness is a jew steryotype so it's unsuprising they put it on him.

i agree about him being the most developed character of the four (probably a big reason why he is my favourite)

and about the stereotype, yeah matt and trey do that purposely i bet, kyle is a cool kid who tries his hardest to refute all the typical jew stereotypes (as he says in the entity) , but he cant help the ones that can with the genes such as the nose (as pointed out in the list as well as in otheres) and his health, its kind of the joke about stereotypes you really cant help
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Wow this thread is really dead. :o
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
StotchBabe12
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:23 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby StotchBabe12 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:35 am

Ooh totally wanna be in the Kyle Klub... what does this entail other than a total love of Kyle??

:chaos:
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
ryguy1000234
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:24 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby ryguy1000234 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:10 am

Kyles cousin Kyle is awesomely Jewish
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:52 pm

StotchBabe12 wrote:Ooh totally wanna be in the Kyle Klub... what does this entail other than a total love of Kyle??

:chaos:

just loving kyle more than ur own mom!

lol im kidding, its not a club anymore, just a discussion thread, you can rant about kyle all you want in here :wink:

ryguy1000234 wrote:Kyles cousin Kyle is awesomely Jewish

lol he's a looser! XD

i saw the entity yesterday, and i so cracked up with kyle2 (original kyle) trying to teach kyle1 (cousin kyle) catch the ball LOL

we gotta give it to kyle2, he really tried to make him fit in, but kyle1 was just hopeless :lol:
ned15
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby ned15 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 am

even though kyle1 is such a loser, he is so funny!!! i absolutely love him. he's definitely one of my favorite secondary characters. i always use his line "i'm baaaaack!" my friends just stare at me, but i get the joke.... :lol:

they have to get more of the guys in next season. i felt like this second half was mostly on movie parodies and stuff like that. i liked when the episodes would start out with a problem the boys were facing and then it would just unravel into something bigger. oh, and of course they need more kyle :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 am

I thought kyle cousin was kinda annoying but funny at the same time.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 am

ned15 wrote:even though kyle1 is such a loser, he is so funny!!! i absolutely love him. he's definitely one of my favorite secondary characters. i always use his line "i'm baaaaack!" my friends just stare at me, but i get the joke.... :lol:

lol yeah, he is of those characters who are sooo lame but funny at the same time

ned15 wrote:oh, and of course they need more kyle :D

MORE KYLE! *gets manic fangirl glint on the eyes*
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm

He should be in more episodes.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ned15
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby ned15 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

he has such a sweet personality....i just love him! uh....if only he was a real person :(
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 pm

ned15 wrote:he has such a sweet personality....i just love him! uh....if only he was a real person :(

i would marry him lol

whats the thing you most like about him?
ned15
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby ned15 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:33 pm

i love EVERYTHING about kyle. he's so sexy :lol: and smart and sweet! he's everything that a girl would want.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests