The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, this is so impooortant!!
If there was the subtitle I'd watch (because I wouldn't understand anything, or few things) so... I wait. :mrgreen:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 pm

it seems like kyle was being nice to cartman about him wanting to be a race car driver
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby IKyman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Yes he was :D even though he hates Cartman so much, Kyle will always be there for him :mrgreen:
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Samathou » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh well in this last one, we saw Kyle and Stan only in the beginning.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 am

kyle won't keep his niceness towards cartman. i bet you in the next ep he will fight with him.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Samathou » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:36 pm

203177 wrote:kyle won't keep his niceness towards cartman. i bet you in the next ep he will fight with him.

The next ep will speak about New Jersey. :cartmansad:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Zazaban » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Kyle is always ready to forgive Cartman whenever he thinks Eric wants to change, you'd think he'd learn by now.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Zazaban wrote:Kyle is always ready to forgive Cartman whenever he thinks Eric wants to change, you'd think he'd learn by now.


Which is why Kyle bugs me at times. You would think he'd learn by now being dubbed the 'smart one.' You'd think he would think twice before doing anything Cartman related but he doesn't. Just give it up dude, you never win against Eric so just stop. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Why people find Kyle has a feminine side? :timmy:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Samathou wrote:Why people find Kyle has a feminine side? :timmy:


I have no idea... :? There is nothing I can think of that would suggest that. We all know Stan's the emotional, sensitive one. Kyle has a thing for feeling bad for people but a feminine side?? I don't think so. :?
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Some Anchovies
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Some Anchovies » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

People are just weird and fantasize about stuff like that. They want kyle to be gay or something and start like dating, stan or something. Of course, it will never happen, so they bring it upon themselves to write story upon story about it just to feed their fantasies that they probably get off to every night in the shower. :stanpuke:

I'm sorry, but it's the truth for some. I've heard people talk about weirder stuff in public (Of course, it was high school). If you want weirder, you can probably find it in just about 75% of most fan fiction.

Rant over.

In other news, I am actually missing a good kyle episode. I like episodes of the marsh's and stuff, but I myself like a variety of stuff each week. It doesn't have to be an episode dedicated to the kid, but it's just gotta be one where he's not arguing with cartman the whole 22 minutes.
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

its creepy i know
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Zazaban » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Everyone man a feminine side, everyone woman a masculine side. I suppose they mean because he's always the one to get all emotional (I.E. angry at Cartman, pitying Kip Drody, going odd when he thought he was ugly, etc.), which is true, though slash fantasy of probably motivation for bringing it up for plenty of people.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:People are just weird and fantasize about stuff like that. They want kyle to be gay or something and start like dating, stan or something. Of course, it will never happen, so they bring it upon themselves to write story upon story about it just to feed their fantasies that they probably get off to every night in the shower. :stanpuke:

I'm sorry, but it's the truth for some. I've heard people talk about weirder stuff in public (Of course, it was high school). If you want weirder, you can probably find it in just about 75% of most fan fiction.

Rant over.

In other news, I am actually missing a good kyle episode. I like episodes of the marsh's and stuff, but I myself like a variety of stuff each week. It doesn't have to be an episode dedicated to the kid, but it's just gotta be one where he's not arguing with cartman the whole 22 minutes.


LOL! You are so right. They just want Kyle to be gay for Cartman or Stan so they write him like a pussy. I can't think of many fics I've read where he's like that since I'm avoiding Style atm since every fic is Kyman or Style, but a recent review for a fic of mine, the person said they love how I write Kyle since he isn't a pussy. I'm not bragging but a lot of people who review my SP fics say I write the characters very well and true to the show so that makes me happy. :) It is so easy to write the boys in-character, I don't know why more people do it... it's very unfortunate... :?

Yes, an episode where Kyle doesn't argue with Cartman, please.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm

when they argue its kinda cute
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests