The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 pm

big will its right where he said stop spamming. you will see it im not spamming really. anyway matt and trey wouldn't do a thing to kill kenny off again. he was already killed in season 5 to the end of 6
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

You're right, because after season 6, Kenny's deaths were not as straight
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 am

of course im right.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 pm

some say that Kenny is not important, because it seems to lose credibility.

what do you think about that?
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
John_117
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby John_117 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Cristine478 wrote:some say that Kenny is not important, because it seems to lose credibility.

what do you think about that?

It's not credibility at all (I don't know where you got that from), but it's more about his role, which all he ever does is stand there and die.
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 pm

say as a background character
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 am

clyde token and tweek and the rest are bg characters not kenny
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
John_117
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby John_117 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:15 am

203177 wrote:clyde token and tweek and the rest are bg characters not kenny

Way to point out a "fact". Your statement is entirely subjective and devoid of reasoning whatsoever.

Therefore, I'm done arguing with you two, Christine478 and 203177. If you both can't find a good reason to counter me, then I might as well ignore this whole thing.
OliviaLeann
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby OliviaLeann » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 am

Happy birthday, fictional character. I will try to remember.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... p#/d15k54q
NikkaStarrX3
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby NikkaStarrX3 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Kenny isn't a background character. D:

Though there are some episodes where he doesn't speak or die, like 'The Losing Edge' where I was expecting him to speak. I was thinking "Dude, he's right there without his hood! SPEAK DAMNIT!" But nope, he just sat there making grumpy faces.
Image

I'm just glad I can understand what he's saying with his hood on. :]
This is my signature, now get the f*ck OUT!
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm

John_117 wrote:
203177 wrote:clyde token and tweek and the rest are bg characters not kenny

Way to point out a "fact". Your statement is entirely subjective and devoid of reasoning whatsoever.

Therefore, I'm done arguing with you two, Christine478 and 203177. If you both can't find a good reason to counter me, then I might as well ignore this whole thing.


I do not get anything against you

i say: for you kenny is not important
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
enrique2011
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby enrique2011 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm

I like South Park, but Kenny for me is like a secondary character or background
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 pm

1.-
John_117 wrote:
203177 wrote:clyde token and tweek and the rest are bg characters not kenny

Way to point out a "fact". Your statement is entirely subjective and devoid of reasoning whatsoever.

Therefore, I'm done arguing with you two, Christine478 and 203177. If you both can't find a good reason to counter me, then I might as well ignore this whole thing.


2.-
enrique2011 wrote:I like South Park, but Kenny for me is like a secondary character or background


2.- NOW I SAY: for some Kenny IS NOT IMPORTANT

1.-You are right, let us put aside this issue
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 pm

i ignored you for a reason dude. cause your just weird. so stop talking to me! :x
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm

203177 wrote:i ignored you for a reason dude. cause your just weird. so stop talking to me! :x


you say to me?
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest