The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tigertron
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Postby Tigertron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:46 am

I'll join teh Kennys Army. Mainly because Teh Great Kennys Angel is in it. I can probably draw a picture on paint of Kenny or somethin' like that. Any other things I could do?
[img=http://img184.exs.cx/img184/3308/tweek5th.gif][/img]
Join my Dave The Barbarian forum.
1337 expands your vocabulary's power towards words.
Kennys_Angel
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:38 pm

Postby Kennys_Angel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:47 am

Tigertron's me good friend, guys! Say hello! ^^
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
Tigertron
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Postby Tigertron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:02 am

:D Thankz KA. I think I'm gonna draw a pictoore of Kenny and probably scan it for NSFU or ILKM23 to see. I'll show KA tomorrow at school or whenever I finish.
[img=http://img184.exs.cx/img184/3308/tweek5th.gif][/img]
Join my Dave The Barbarian forum.
1337 expands your vocabulary's power towards words.
Kennys_Angel
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:38 pm

Postby Kennys_Angel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:05 am

Yes, and guys, trust me. He isn't at all like *chillo.

He is a forum freak he knows rules! ^^
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:09 pm

Are KA and tigertron at the same school? :shock:


I wish someone at the BBS lived close to me,I'm so alone here on the tundra :(
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 pm

AGNAT lives in Sweden, doesn't he?

If anyone remembers lexus_must_die, she's my friend from school. :)

Tigertron - You asked what else you can do. You could leave the zeds for the zebras, and the esses for the snakes. If you use the letter Z too much, S will get lonely and sad. And we don't want that, do we? :wink:
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
cezarthekurb
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 am

Postby cezarthekurb » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:58 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
Kennys_Angel wrote:You must show us you are a Kenny fan then!

(Does it still work like that)??!?

YES.

It is the way the Kenny Army was established, and it is the way it shall be.

903 talk!!!1!1!!!!!1!!!!1 Any Kenny roles to be predicted?


Kenny is awsome! He is my #1 favorite! :D I got really upset when they got rid of Kenny in the 6th Season :( I think he is really cool. I swear :D
Kurb
Kennys_Angel
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:38 pm

Postby Kennys_Angel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:58 pm

puderdocka wrote:Are KA and tigertron at the same school? :shock:


We are in the same class! ^^
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
cezarthekurb
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 am

Postby cezarthekurb » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:03 pm

puderdocka wrote:Are KA and tigertron at the same school? :shock:


I wish someone at the BBS lived close to me,I'm so alone here on the tundra :(



Where do u live?
Kurb
Tigertron
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Postby Tigertron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:04 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:Tigertron - You asked what else you can do. You could leave the zeds for the zebras, and the esses for the snakes. If you use the letter Z too much, S will get lonely and sad. And we don't want that, do we? :wink:

Pffffft. Fine, I'll make the freakin' snakes happy. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. There. A whole suply of S's. And I'm gonna draw a birthday card for Teh Kenneh Maestro. I might be able to finish by tonight. *burns homework* Ya I'll be able to finish it.
Kennys_Angel wrote:
puderdocka wrote:Are KA and tigertron at the same school? :shock:


We are in the same class! ^^

Yup. The same crappy class with the same crappy teacher and the same crappy projects, homework, and other crappy crap....crap.
[img=http://img184.exs.cx/img184/3308/tweek5th.gif][/img]
Join my Dave The Barbarian forum.
1337 expands your vocabulary's power towards words.
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:07 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:AGNAT lives in Sweden, doesn't he?



Yeah...In Gothenburg.That's pretty far away

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2473/jdrgb3lz.jpg

And I don't like him and he dosen't like me.
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Tigertron
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Postby Tigertron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:09 pm

puderdocka wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:AGNAT lives in Sweden, doesn't he?

Yeah...In Gothenburg.That's pretty far away
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2473/jdrgb3lz.jpg
And I don't like him and he dosen't like me.

I met somebody on Tppc in Sweden. Funny guy. I know how to say F off in swedish too :D
[img=http://img184.exs.cx/img184/3308/tweek5th.gif][/img]
Join my Dave The Barbarian forum.
1337 expands your vocabulary's power towards words.
cezarthekurb
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 am

Postby cezarthekurb » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:09 pm

Kennys_Angel wrote:You must show us you are a Kenny fan then!

(Does it still work like that)??!?

Make a poem, drawing, whatever! ^^



Kenny your so cool
I wish u were in my school

When i turn on my Tv
I expect to see thee

Kenny you are number one
Without u the show would be no fun!
Kurb
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:10 pm

Tigertron wrote:
puderdocka wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:AGNAT lives in Sweden, doesn't he?

Yeah...In Gothenburg.That's pretty far away
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2473/jdrgb3lz.jpg
And I don't like him and he dosen't like me.

I met somebody on Tppc in Sweden. Funny guy. I know how to say F off in swedish too :D


Then how? :wink:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Tigertron
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Postby Tigertron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:16 pm

puderdocka wrote:
Tigertron wrote:
puderdocka wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:AGNAT lives in Sweden, doesn't he?

Yeah...In Gothenburg.That's pretty far away
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2473/jdrgb3lz.jpg
And I don't like him and he dosen't like me.

I met somebody on Tppc in Sweden. Funny guy. I know how to say F off in swedish too :D

Then how? :wink:

Lol. Won't get banned will I? Oh well. Pretty sure it's knulla dig.
[img=http://img184.exs.cx/img184/3308/tweek5th.gif][/img]
Join my Dave The Barbarian forum.
1337 expands your vocabulary's power towards words.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests