The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

classiccartman76

KENY

Postby classiccartman76 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:24 am

Its wierd that he hasnt died this season...but i think that hes a really cool character!!
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:15 pm

thejew36 wrote:i love kenny so much, he is the kewlest character it sux that he's not on any more as much i wish he had more of those lines where stan or cartmen ask kenny what somthing is and he gives them a description type thing or hve him get killed again, or atleast have himn in there more, i've been watching south park since i was in kindergarden and Kenny was my favorite character always, it would be awsome if i could be in the Kenny army

could someone pm me if i am in the kenny army now
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:17 pm

Oh my God, They killed the Jew36.

You Bastards. LOL
demonday247

Postby demonday247 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:46 pm

I think Kenny needs to have more of an identitey under his hood u know :unhoodedkenny:
Hell Frozen Over

Postby Hell Frozen Over » Mon May 01, 2006 1:26 am

I'd love to see Kenny make a full come back. Every episode where Kenny has a diminishing role, or worse yet doesn't appear at all, kills me a little on the inside.

Although I think what most people are missing about the Kenny dilemma is how hard it is to write Kenny into an episode. Kenny's joke is that you either have no idea what he's saying, or you hear just enough to know what's going on. Therefor, Kenny can't have any dramatic or climactic lines as most of Kenny's communication throughout the show is physical. The only reason Kenny had a large part in seasons 1 - 5 was because he met a violent and ironic, or incidental, death in every episode. Now that they've done away with that joke (and there's no doubt that it was getting incredibly old, anyway) Kenny might as well be the next Stan or Kyle. Which would be horrible. They need to find a new and inventive way to make Kenny prominent again in his own right.
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:29 am

thejew36 wrote:
thejew36 wrote:i love kenny so much, he is the kewlest character it sux that he's not on any more as much i wish he had more of those lines where stan or cartmen ask kenny what somthing is and he gives them a description type thing or hve him get killed again, or atleast have himn in there more, i've been watching south park since i was in kindergarden and Kenny was my favorite character always, it would be awsome if i could be in the Kenny army

could someone pm me if i am in the kenny army now

Theres no more army anymore, just a discussion thread. Just talk about Kenny and how great he is.
(Someone needs to make a sig, saying that there are no armies!)
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:44 am

As far as I'm concerned, Stan and Kyle's characters are also dead like Kenny.

Also, to all of you new people, if you like Kenny and make a post here, you're automatically in Kenny's army, although evidently there hasn't been an actual "army" here for a long time.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon May 01, 2006 3:20 am

Athena1999 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, Stan and Kyle's characters are also dead like Kenny.

The difference is, at least Kyle and Stan still get decent parts in Cartman episodes, it's just too bad so many episodes are indeed Cartman episodes. Kenny hasn't had a decent part hardly at all, not even a decent side part. He definatly needs more parts, I miss him and his orange parka.
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Mon May 01, 2006 11:25 pm

crazyQH wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, Stan and Kyle's characters are also dead like Kenny.

The difference is, at least Kyle and Stan still get decent parts in Cartman episodes, it's just too bad so many episodes are indeed Cartman episodes. Kenny hasn't had a decent part hardly at all, not even a decent side part. He definatly needs more parts, I miss him and his orange parka.

Doesnt every Kenny fan want that?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue May 02, 2006 1:37 am

KennyRules_2323 wrote:
crazyQH wrote:

Doesnt every Kenny fan want that?

Yes... and then some.
g3rmansh3ph3rd

Postby g3rmansh3ph3rd » Wed May 03, 2006 4:29 am

Why did the producers stop killing kenny???

It was very hilarious that he gets killed from the episode and comes back well after the other.

He must have a special power called "Self-Reincarnation". Bring it back!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed May 03, 2006 5:59 pm

I suppose if you kill him off too much you kill the joke. I would much rather his deaths serve a purpose to the plot (i.e. episode 904) especially since fans can get their fill of random deaths throughout seasons 1-5.

Also you're right, he does have a supernatural ability to resurrect himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_McCo ... appearance
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:18 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:.

Also you're right, he does have a supernatural ability to resurrect himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_McCo ... appearance

Only the best can have the gift 8)
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed May 03, 2006 9:38 pm

Don't forget pinkeye.

Hopefully they will have Kenny in this one and the others following it . . .
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
kenny766

Postby kenny766 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:40 pm

i kinda liked how kenny would die in each episode,now trey and matt just use kenny as a prop character,and that really pisses me off!And back then they actually made kenny say more than 2 words. :unhoodedkenny:

they should also have more kenny emoticons,theres too much cartman.
ill get one when im not in a lazy ass mode.

Return to “Character Discussion”