The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kennyfun_ilovehim!

Postby Kennyfun_ilovehim! » Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm

pesk wrote:Kennys a sh*t character, who agrees or not?

:craig: Kenny isn't a sh*t character, he's the cuttest South Park character ever! :unhoodedkenny:

Oh.... South Park (Star Wars) it's my life!
:stanpuke: :cartmansmile: :unhoodedkenny:

"If you not fight, then you will meet your destiny"
Darth Vader

My birthday in on May, 23rd Happy Birthday to me!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Tue May 30, 2006 4:09 pm

I don't see why you all like Kenny so much. The only times I liked him, really, was in Pre-School, Kenny Dies and Best Friends Forever. He was awesome in them episodes for me.
KissArmyStarChild

Postby KissArmyStarChild » Wed May 31, 2006 12:59 pm

i want to be in kenny's group. i shall seve you all well.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed May 31, 2006 8:58 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:I don't see why you all like Kenny so much. The only times I liked him, really, was in Pre-School, Kenny Dies and Best Friends Forever. He was awesome in them episodes for me.

For me it's mostly because Kenny has the most potential, being a relatively undeveloped and unfrequently used prop character as he is.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 31, 2006 11:59 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:I don't see why you all like Kenny so much. The only times I liked him, really, was in Pre-School, Kenny Dies and Best Friends Forever. He was awesome in them episodes for me.

I liked him in Pre-School, especially in his cute little hood and scarf!
butters489

Postby butters489 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:18 am

Athena1999 wrote:I liked him in Pre-School, especially in his cute little hood and scarf!

Me too, I also like seeing little Kenny in Summer Sucks, and Cartman Joins Nambla. :)

KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:37 am

Athena1999 wrote:

I agree. (I havent been on since April so I may be a bit behind.) Im so mad at myself, because I missed BFF! Ah well..
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:27 pm

KennyRules_2323 wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

I agree. (I havent been on since April so I may be a bit behind.) I'm so mad at myself, because I missed BFF! Ah well..
You missed Wendsday's show, but not the weekend's. Hopefully we will have more episodes like BFF, a lot of Kenny in there and few of the other characters and get away from fatass.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Kyle the Skeptic

Kenny's Catchphrase

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:42 pm

By the way, has anyone else noticed that like the other boys Kenny does indeed have a catchphrase of his own? Most sites list his catchphrase as "Mmmff", but this isn't entirely accurate. His actual catchphrase should be "Whoo hoo!" He is the only character I've ever heard say it, and he's said it on multiple occasions.

Just a thought.
Kennyfun_ilovehim!

Postby Kennyfun_ilovehim! » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:52 am

oh, yeah. It's true, there are some episodes that Kenny only say it, he's really cute.

Why do I love him so much? I'd love be his friend, he's cute, he's a good person, we have lots of commom, he's the cuttest boy of all, he's smart and others qualities more. I would like co much to know a boy as Kenny to be his friend. :(

"If you not fight, then you will meet your destiny"
Darth Vader

My birthday in on May, 23rd Happy Birthday to me!
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:43 pm

Kennyfun_ilovehim! wrote: I would like co much to know a boy as Kenny to be his friend. :(

Every Kenny fan's dream is that! :roll:
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:06 am

I wonder if Kenny's coat is a hand-me-down from his brother. He may have worn it when he was in third grade, and then gave it to Kenny when he outgrew it.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:21 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:I wonder if Kenny's coat is a hand-me-down from his brother. He may have worn it when he was in third grade, and then gave it to Kenny when he outgrew it.
I highly doubt that. In "Cartman Joins NABLA" a new Kenny was born with the parka. I think he had it all of his life.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
R.Will

Postby R.Will » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:25 pm

And also its funny Kennys dad how goes "how many times has this happened?" and then Kennys mom says "about 52 times" or something like that :unhoodedkenny:
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:27 am

That was a one time joke thing used to let the viewers know how many times he's died to date.

And I don't think baby Kenny was born with the parka on. They probably just put on baby clothes that look like his coat shortly after the birth.

Return to “Character Discussion”