The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ciuty

keny

Postby ciuty » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:49 am

yes it is a cartoon how you sayd but the episode Keny Dies he died and in te next serie he did NOT resurect him self!!!(and the all town decided too make a Keny McKormyc Memorial Park) :?
kenny789420

Postby kenny789420 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm

kenny is a mysterios and cool charcter we can't always know every thing
just drop it you're looking at from scienctists point of view
and yes it is a cartoon
wouldn't be activite much srry im on http://www.allabout-sp.net alot more
rated 20th on online trivia out of 800
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 pm

i just noticed something.. you know how kenny has a big wheel in the jeffersons episode... how in the hell can kenny afford all this sh*t if he is so poor??
butters489

Postby butters489 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:i just noticed something.. you know how kenny has a big wheel in the jeffersons episode... how in the hell can kenny afford all this sh*t if he is so poor??

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Also, how can he afford a PSP, and a Go Go Action Bronco?

ciuty

Postby ciuty » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 pm

I did not noticed that KENY has a weel :idea: !How the heck is that!
kenny789420

Postby kenny789420 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:23 pm

prostitute??? eating dog sh*t/
wouldn't be activite much srry im on http://www.allabout-sp.net alot more
rated 20th on online trivia out of 800
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:51 am

Well since we don't know that much about Kenny, for all we know Kenny might be raising money doing odd jobs and he may have a paper route as well.

And ever notice that Kenny almost never takes his gloves off.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:40 pm

Maybe Kenny has rich relatives.

Or maybe Kelly gave him the money.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:30 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:And ever notice that Kenny almost never takes his gloves off.

Yes. I have noticed that actually.

Whenever the other three boys have their gloves off, Kenny is the only one that is still wearing his. It's kind of bizzare. He barely ever takes them off...I guess that entire outfit, not just the hood but the gloves too, is his trademark.

And even Matt and Trey themselves said that they didn't know how Kenny was able to afford the PSP. (It was stated by Matt actually). Some things in South Park are better left unsaid...

Another thing that we will probably never learn the answer to is when the hell did Kenny get a little sister? She just randomly appeared in Best Friends Forever, and she hasn't been seen ever since. I'm hoping that they'll actually keep her as a character and give her a personality, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:48 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:
Unhooded Kenny wrote:And ever notice that Kenny almost never takes his gloves off.

Yes. I have noticed that actually.

Whenever the other three boys have their gloves off, Kenny is the only one that is still wearing his. It's kind of bizzare. He barely ever takes them off...I guess that entire outfit, not just the hood but the gloves too, is his trademark.

And even Matt and Trey themselves said that they didn't know how Kenny was able to afford the PSP. (It was stated by Matt actually). Some things in South Park are better left unsaid...

Another thing that we will probably never learn the answer to is when the hell did Kenny get a little sister? She just randomly appeared in Best Friends Forever, and she hasn't been seen ever since. I'm hoping that they'll actually keep her as a character and give her a personality, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I actually don't know about the little sister... She hasn't shown up prior to this, so there's a lot of possibilities for her. I'd say maybe she's a foster child, and the McCormicks are getting paid by the agency to watch her? Or maybe she is Kenny's sister, but the family had to temporarily give her up to pay for their frozen waffles. XD Who knows?

Yeah, I'm wondering why if Kenny's so poor, how come his family can afford trips to North Park Funland and a PSP and a Go-Go-Action Bronco and braces for Kevin?

I also wonder what happened to Kelly. Did they break up, or what?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:35 pm

Kelly was only really there for that one episode. She stated that she lived on the other side of the country, and that's why she didn't want to be with Kenny at first, 'cause they'd get too attached. Notice how in the very beginning of the next episode they were talking about how Kenny was always taking the bus to go see her? That's a follow up from it, but after that it stopped. He probably just lost interest after that, or something.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:19 pm

Maybe she thought he stayed dead after he spontaneously combusted.
TrixR4Butters

wtf Kenny

Postby TrixR4Butters » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:30 pm

Alirght Kenny is the one character in SP that can never die no matter what, and his words are muffled but on most of the episodes I get what he is saying and it seem that half of them are swearing or about girls parts or he is just making fun of a situation. lol.

But I was watching the Christmas Episode where Jesus dies and he reappears at the end of it (remember)! Does that mean when Jesus died Kenny some how got his life back and Kenny had something to do with it all? IDK I am just throwing it out there~!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:35 pm

He did in "Jakovasaurus" when Cartman asked for one of Kenny's gloves to wipe his ass. :lol:

I suspect this may have something to do with how his internal organs are shown more often than his face. He's actually had his limbs removed more times than he's taken off his gloves.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:45 pm

TrixR4Butters wrote:Alirght Kenny is the one character in SP that can never die no matter what, and his words are muffled but on most of the episodes I get what he is saying and it seem that half of them are swearing or about girls parts or he is just making fun of a situation. lol.

In the early episodes, I can't understand a word he's saying. I just take it out of the context of the others., and his hand motions. When no one said anything, or he didn't move his hands, I had no clue what he was saying. It was just mmph mmmph mmph mmmmmmmmmmph.

Now, I can understand almost every word he's saying. His words have become less muffled. Or maybe he just speaks in shorter sentences, and those are easier to understand. He hasn't had that much of a role in any episodes lately. I wish he would have more roles. Something needs to be revealed. Whether that be his personality, or if it's how he ressurects himself, I don't care.
TrixR4Butters wrote:But I was watching the Christmas Episode where Jesus dies and he reappears at the end of it (remember)! Does that mean when Jesus died Kenny some how got his life back and Kenny had something to do with it all? IDK I am just throwing it out there~!

No, I don't think it had anything to do with it. I just think he randomly appeared. It's just typical of Kenny. That could be one of the options for explaining his deaths and ressurections, though. I don't think M&T even know how he comes back to life. He just does it. I vaguely remember KTS' new episode idea, which later became a fanfic. It was a pretty good idea. I would like to see M&T make something like it.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig

Return to “Character Discussion”