The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_Fox

Postby Kenny_Fox » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:33 pm

I think it would be unfair to kill kenny again i mean it is getting old now but what happend to tweak

---
Yeah, what happend to Pip too? He like... dissapeared in season 3 or 4??
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:34 pm

It's not fair. Tweek fans got more of a role for him in 1008 and 1011, Ike fans got 1010, Kyle and Cartman have hogged pretty much the whole season, hell even Pip made an appearance (which, for him, is good), but all Kenny gets to do is headbutt some guy in the nuts.

I don't care if he dies or not, I just want him to be part of the group again, y'know, have a few lines, do something, maybe.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 pm

Whaa? Which episode did Pip come in?
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:35 am

He made a small appearance in Urinal Deuce, when Mackey had everyone in the gymnasium and was lecturing them. Hardly worth mentioning, though. I think he's still visible in classroom shots.

Kenny was really having some promise at the start of the season and then at the mid point. Where did that go? e_e
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:10 pm

So, Kenny received one line in last night's episode. I knew he wasn't going to have a big role in this one. There are only two episodes left though, and if next week's episode is the second part to this week's, then he probably won't even show up in it at all. If he does, he most likely won't have any dialogue again.

Therefore that leaves one episode left of the season. It'd be awesome to see him die in the final episode of season 10, but I shouldn't get my hopes up. D:
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

Well, if the next episode is a continuation(4th Twoparter), That means theres a good chance the last episode is a early Christmas episode, he'd have a good role in something like that.

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:50 pm

Shiek927 wrote:Well, if the next episode is a continuation(4th Twoparter), That means theres a good chance the last episode is a early Christmas episode, he'd have a good role in something like that.

A 1 month early christmas episode? I don't think so.

As for Kenny's one line in 1012,I think it's better than nothing. At least he wasn't completely ignored as he was in 1011,when they replaced him with Butters,Tweek,and Token. It's ok to see tweek and Butters. But why the hell was token there? He didn't even speak in that episode. They could have at least put Kenny in there,without any dialogue,rather than just completely getting rid of him.
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:18 pm

I've got a hunch that Kenny'll die in the last episode of the season, like in season 7 when no one saw it coming.

And who enjoys Kenny's deaths more now that they happen less? I know I do. Makes it twice as funny when he does, for me.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:30 pm

I don't know why, but I have a hunch they wont kill Kenny this season until 1014, and then the very last scene before the credits will be him dieing. Just a random thought...
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:56 pm

UnkieHerb wrote:I've got a hunch that Kenny'll die in the last episode of the season, like in season 7 when no one saw it coming.

And who enjoys Kenny's deaths more now that they happen less? I know I do. Makes it twice as funny when he does, for me.

Indeed. Now that it's less, you don't know when he could die and that adds suspense. Before, I was excited wondering what maniacal way Kenny might die. By 6th season(and the shocking heart-jerker that is Kenny Dies), I was sick of it and hoped Kenny would just make it through the episode in 1 piece.

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:32 am

Well, it might be a bit predictable if he should die in the last scene of the season so I don't think he'll die at all. But it would be funny if Kenny says, "hey, I got through an entire season without dying." And maybe he speaks too soon. And if he does die, he should see him arriving in heaven and he sees Chef there and says "hello children."

We might see Kenny in some of a role in the second part of Go God Go, or will it be the first? Anyway, the boys might head for the hills looking for Eric, and then there's an avalanche and Kenny gets trapped, with Stan and Kyle thinking he's dead. He freezes for over 500 years and meets Eric in the future. Ok this might not happen but it would be interesting. Though I'm sure something like this will happen to Butters instead.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:59 pm

The next time SPS holds a chat with Matt Stone, we all need to unleash a barrage of Kenny-related questions. The mods will only choose good questions to send to Matt, so don't be stupid about it. We need to ask good Kenny questions. "Where's Kenny?" "Why hasn't Kenny done anything lately?" "What was the point of bringing Kenny back if he's just gonna stand around and do nothing?" "Will you do another Kenny episode?" "Are there any future plans for Kenny?" "Why hasn't Kenny played a big part lately? He played several big parts in the old seasons!" "Why are you ignoring Kenny? We've seen enough of Butters!" Hopefully, after that chat, Matt will get the point: we want Kenny! Who's with me?!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:25 pm

*raises hand* I am so with you, KSWF. I whole-heartedly agree. We should definitely bombard the next live chat with Matt Stone with questions concerning Kenny's lack of roles in the new episodes. Hopefully at least one of those questions will be chosen, and Matt will get the hint that the fans would like to see more Kenny. That'd be great if they began to make Kenny a vital character to the show again.
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:41 pm

OMG KENY RULAS SO MUCH!1!1! OMG HES ALWAYS JUST DOWN 2 DO ANYTHNG!1!1! OMG WTF LOL HE RULES!11!!11 OMG WTF LOL

100th post.
My job is making sigs.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:11 pm

LTJ, shut the hell up.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:The next time SPS holds a chat with Matt Stone, we all need to unleash a barrage of Kenny-related questions.

That was so my idea. :P I'm still for it, though. Seriously. Last Ask Matt chat, the one before Trapped aired, Tweek got asked about; then he appeared in Free Willzyx.

I kinda wonder why they haven't done any Ask Matts lately, though. They had two during season nine, looks like absolutley none for season ten. Huh.

Return to “Character Discussion”