The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

0Sasuke0

Postby 0Sasuke0 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:28 am

LONG LIVE KENNY!!!!

kenny is one of the few southpark people that doesnt act retarded!!
blah blah blah chickens
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:56 am

Uhhhh, who acts retarded on the show? Timmy dosen't count since in Up the Down Steroid, he tries too communicate with Mackey in his own way and has a understanding of things.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:42 pm

It's unfaiirrr. Kenny knows most about sex then I do.

I mean, what the hell, man. D:
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
DragonRC

Postby DragonRC » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 pm

i live in holland so i didnt knew what inches were, i looked it up and compared it with centimeters

kennys dick is big :shock: 10 inches, somewhere round 25cm
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:14 pm

^XD

Anyway...there's only one episode left of the season, and Kenny still has yet to die. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that he'll die in this last episode coming up. If he doesn't, then I at least want him to do something relatively important. Even if they give him some f*cking dialogue, I don't care, as long as he isn't just standing there throughout the whole episode. He really needs to start becoming a necessary character to the show again, and begin being recognized as one of the four boys, rather than a 'prop'. >< I'll be very disappointed if Kenny is excluded in the last episode of the season.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:16 pm

I watched Lil' Crime Stoppers yesterday, just on my own random spur, and to be honest, it made me sad. It made me sad because all of the four boys had such equal roles, Butters only had a smaller one, and that's what I wanna see more episodes like. Kenny had good parts, particularly with the composite sketches. If the season finale is anything like that, I will be so, so very happy. 'cause even after coming back, he wasn't reduced to prop status right away. He was still really prominent throughout season seven, always hanging out with the boys and usually getting some kind of line or joke in. He was still there in season eight, too, for the most part - at the very least being with the boys. He started to fade out around the end second half of season eight, I think, and... yeah. It's been going on from there pretty much, despite the occasional bursts of comeback he makes.

I agree with Ali though. I want him to be in 1014 so bad, with a good role and everything. It's the tenth season's finale, they've gotta do something like that for him. He's been there since the beginning. He deserves more. :|
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:31 pm

* He can't talk ((Or you can't really understand of him at times)).

* He doesn't really have a full-built-out personality like the rest of the boys.

* He was meant just for the "Constantly-Dying" jokes which turned unfunny years ago.

* Most of his dialouge jokes are usually related to sex, which aren't very funny when used obsessively. I, for one, have never liked a show/episode where 90% of it is based on some type of sex joke.

...OH YES, KENNY DEFINETLY DESERVES SO MUCH MORE. *YUP*

It's kinda sad, if you think about it. Alot of people so desperately love Kenny... because he dies.

Does anybody see the irony in that statement?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:45 pm

Yes, unfortunatly I do. I've always loved Kenny, not because he dies, but because I love the character. I always actually hope he would get a good role but not die.

It's not like Stan, where he strangely always has a big role in the last episode of the season(coincidence, not all the time), but since theirs a good chance the next episode is a holiday one(whether it's thanksgiving or christmas), theres a chance he might he have a role in it.

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:16 am

Infusions wrote:* He can't talk ((Or you can't really understand of him at times)).

I find him pretty understandable, and even if he "can't" talk, more can still be done with him. Look at Maggie on The Simpsons. She can't talk yet she's had great roles before.

Infusions wrote:* He doesn't really have a full-built-out personality like the rest of the boys.

But he has a personality. Watch the older seasons. He does more than just die.

Infusions wrote:* He was meant just for the "Constantly-Dying" jokes which turned unfunny years ago.

They also stopped years ago, isn't that a coincidence? Evne if that was just what he was meant for, it doesn't mean that that's what he was restricted to. Fat Camp comes to mind. There's more, though.

Infusions wrote:* Most of his dialouge jokes are usually related to sex, which aren't very funny when used obsessively. I, for one, have never liked a show/episode where 90% of it is based on some type of sex joke.

Well, that's all personal opinion, isn't it? Not all are, and even then, it's not like it's a horrible thing to at least give him more lines. Besides, the last time he did anything remotely perverted was in The Return of Chef, in seeming more interested in the strippers than the other boys. Before that, it's Best Friends Forever, and even with only that it's just because of the pin-ups in his room.

Infusions wrote:...OH YES, KENNY DEFINETLY DESERVES SO MUCH MORE. *YUP*

Yes, I agree. He is one of the main four boys. When people reference the "four main boys" he is one of them. He has been there right from the start and if you just watch the older seasons his roles are so much bigger. Season seven was really his last full season with good roles in it.

He deserves more than Butters, at the least, who only became a character sometime in season three and has not been there since the beginning and has become increasingly more annoying in each of his appearances. I would rather see Kenny than Butters.

Infusions wrote:It's kinda sad, if you think about it. Alot of people so desperately love Kenny... because he dies.

I fail to see how that's sad, but alrighty then. Plus there's also the fact that it's possible to love a character for more than one reason, but once again, okay.

Yeah, sorry for just dissecting your post there. It makes it easier to see what I'm countering to.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:19 am

Oooh, an educated debator who can spell!

..I like you already. :D
Last edited by Infusions on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:49 am

Despite opinion(and those who've only seen the movie or just one episode), Kenny dosen't just say "mmph mpph mmph mmph" and the others laugh. With practice, he's pretty understandable and you can get everything he says the first or second time around.

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:31 am

Kenny can't talk? He just mumbles because his hood covers his mouth. If he took it off, he'd speak like any other human being. But I can understand what he says a lot of the time anyway. And you can tell when he says something like "Like what?" or "Woohoo!"

And I hope he has a big role for the last episode. he's due.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:31 pm

Well, I wanted to see how many lines Kenny has actually had this season. It's not a lot by any means (I know we all knew that) but it's pretty sad to see. Here's all of the lines he's had this season: (Thanks BigWill, hope ya don't mind I took the quotes off of your site. =P)

[i]Kenny:(Yeah, me too.)
Kenny:(Like what?)
Kenny:(Yeah! I think...)
Kenny:(Chef!)
Kenny: (Yeeeeehah!)

Kenny:(Like what?)

Kenny:(Yeah, I don't get it.
Kenny:(Hello!)
Kenny:(What are we gonna do??)
Kenny:(Oh, no kidding.)
Kenny:(No, nothing!)
Kenny:(Yes, I see that.)
Kenny:(We're almost there!)

Kenny:(f*ck you.)

Kenny:[mumbles, then] (I think Kyle has fake titties, hahaaha)
Kenny:(Me too.)
Kenny:(Woohoo! Oh man!)

Kenny:(Reaaly??)

Kenny:(What?)

Yup, that's it, those are all of his lines from this season. Let's hope for a good Kenny episode for the season finale.
mig360

wtf?

Postby mig360 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:48 am

:?: Wtf did you mean about Keny. By the way, do you like or think it is funny when Keny dies? :D
Miguel Regalado R.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:08 am

Wow....*cough, that list is quite impressive. Most of those are just responses or one-word answers. Remember in Death and Succubus when Kenny had his own little speech?

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”