The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:24 am

swellman7 wrote:Good to see them keeping up with the annual Kenny death. :D

Season 10 would like to say that Kenny didn't die in it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 pm

sp150 wrote:Yeah, none of the blonde character seem to do much except Butters.

I have come to the conclusion that M&T have a grudge against blondes. They are always the scapegoats of the show.
--------------------

Thrawny
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm

Pop tarts for dinner aint a bad idea lol. Kenny needs more air time, season 12 should have a episode on him, it would make a great one cause all Kenny episode's rock. Also in that episode he should take off his hood, I miss seeing him with his hood off.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:33 pm

Big-Will wrote:
swellman7 wrote:Good to see them keeping up with the annual Kenny death. :D

Season 10 would like to say that Kenny didn't die in it.

I was still satisfied with his warcraft character dieing. And I think that WAS meant to be Kenny's death in that season, even though most fans didn't consider it one...

I think that M&T killing Kenny in 1114 proves that they're still doing it at least once a season.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 am

swellman7 wrote:I was still satisfied with his warcraft character dieing. And I think that WAS meant to be Kenny's death in that season, even though most fans didn't consider it one...

For me it falls under the "City On The Edge Of Forever" rule: if it doesn't happen in the show's "real life," it doesn't count. The death in "City On The Edge Of Forever" took place in a dream within a dream, the one in "Make Love, Not Warcraft" was that of an avatar in a video game.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:30 pm

I believe there's a deeper reason why Kenny's not "hanging out" with Stan, Kyle and Cartman. Well, deeper as in story wise, as opposed to M/T giving other characters chances to grow.

Isn't it possible that Kenny is purposely distancing himself from the group at fear of his death? It's an accepted fact he and the others are aware of his deaths.

In "Cherokee Hair Tampons" when Stan was crying over Kyle's impending fate, Kenny pointed out he never cries when he dies. In Cartmanland, Cartman points out Kenny always dies. Other episodes (too many to list), the characters don't seem to react to Kenny's deaths. In "Towelie" only Cartman responded to Kenny's death, when Kenny fell in the lava. Finally in "Kenny dies" the characters reacted, while Kenny never saw Stan after he ran out crying.

After season 7's return, Kenny falls away from the group, showing up as a side character when something on relevant interest arrives (Guitar queero, Make love not Warcraft, Butt out, The losing Edge, Lice Capades, The List).

So isn't it possible Kenny distances himself from the others in a hope he'd avoid his common fate? Would seem likely, to distance himself from the 3 if they are that dangerous to be around, though in The List, and distancing himself wasn't enough, as Stan/Kyle are slightly responcible for his death. (After all, if Stan hasn't pursuit the Girls, then Bebe wouldn't have needed to attempt to shoot Wendy, thus killing Kenny).

**Added thought. In Imaginationland. Kenny went with Stan, Kyle, Butters and Jimmy, and was attacked by Terrorists, but escaped (Butters was left as opposed to him). Possible Kenny put 2 and 2 together and hid the remainder of the Trilogy, as Butters didn't name him or Jimmy, he was safe. By hiding, he avoided dying with his friends from the nuke. (Oddly enough, wouldn't you want to die with friends as opposed to alone all the time?)

Just my thought on Kenny. As for Season 12, I doubt kenny will do much this season too. Likely he'll linger in the background, and die once again. Unless he gets an episode focusing on him (Which would be hard to view since you'd need to interpret muffles, and close captioning text wouldn't help, and showing Kenny's face is almost Sacred grounds), he's going to be usurped by Butters or another Tier 2 child.
Last edited by HAcoreRD on Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:34 pm

That's a good and very possible point, after all I've always kinda assumed Tweek left to avoid the stress that surrounds the boys why wouldn't Kenny avoid them so as not to die(and if that's the case it seems to be working for the most part)
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Faith-1

Postby Faith-1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:00 am

HAcoreRD wrote:After season 7's return, Kenny falls away from the group, showing up as a side character when something on relevant interest arrives

I agree, he does seem to be more of a background character after season 7, although he does appear more often in season 11.
Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ??????
Phase 3: Profit
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:31 am

Faith-1 wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:After season 7's return, Kenny falls away from the group, showing up as a side character when something on relevant interest arrives

I agree, he does seem to be more of a background character after season 7, although he does appear more often in season 11.

He seemed more of a cheerleader, but you reminded me.

Imaginationland. He went with Stan, Kyle, Butters and Jimmy. They got attacked by Terrorists. After that he vanished, I don't even think he was at Cartman's Sultan party. Safe to say he said "F*** this." and hid the remainder of the episodes.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:01 pm

Kenny guest stars again...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/ ... sode62.png

(For a laugh)
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
sp150

Postby sp150 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:11 am

I think Kenny deserves his own episode, but Matt and Trey would never likely do it unless they touched "sacred ground" ;)

I think he should die more. I don't care if it's cheesy, stupid or gross, he just has to die. Perhaps they could make a story arc similar to what they did in the movie, but in the show itself, and not as a one episode thing.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:39 am

With episodes now being available unbleeped, it takes the fun out of Kenny being able to say naughty things without being bleeped. I think he should just loosen his hood a bit so his mouth is shown so he could talk without mumbling.
sp150

Postby sp150 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:06 am

Once again, good idea, but Matt and Trey would never do it.

I think there should be an episode focusing on the boys trying to figure out why Kenny wears the hood, and basically they follow Kenny, narrowly avoiding death in the process, and try to catch him with it off, and keep it that way. :unhoodedkenny:

That would be great Season opener/finale
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:00 am

Well, here I am again!
That's really bad, although some people say it's cool seeing Kenny die every episode I think it's annoying.
I hate episodes that Kenny does nothing or says anything and then he dies! Like in "The Identity" or many others episodes. I think it's much better he dies in one episode per season only to make a "shut up" to the Kenny's deaths lovers.

I love Kenny because he's kind-hearted, yes I loved to know that he was pervert too, I would like seeing him being the dirty pervert again! It's funny and good!

Thank you, Kenny lovers, we must to fight to see our favorite unlucky orange parka to have his place again or the same thing that happened to Pip will happen to him.
:assface: :zombiekenny: :gaykenny: :unhoodedkenny:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
PuffntheMagicDragon

Postby PuffntheMagicDragon » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:31 pm

I think he should be hit by a train again :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”