The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:34 pm

I hope Matt and Trey will giving Kenny some good roles for season 12.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:38 am

I think that Trey and Matt and I are "connected", in the time I was in love with Anakin/Vader they weren't doing Kenny episodes and they made "The List" making Kyle feeling exatly as I felt!

Well, I hope they make Kenny come back again as I'm a South Park/Kenny fan again!

Yes, good roles and more lines.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:What would you all want to see Kenny do for season 12? If he's rewarded more playing time for the show, what could he do to possibly regain his popularity back BESIDES dying every episode? Me personally I would love for him to have his hood off FOR GOOD but we all know that would never become a consistent act for him.

The Hood is what really "makes" Kenny. It's like how Stan, regardless of how adorable his haircut is, is always the boy in the blue poof ball hat. Kenny without the muffle isn't really Kenny, and if they decide to drop the hood, it should be for good reason (Movie: to clearly state goodbye, or to dress as Blanket).

They can do alot with Kenny, they just need to work outside the character's box without distorting it.

like i said, captions are a way to go, have a character translate any long sentences if needed, heck, how come when Stan, Kyle and/or Cartman are in danger, Kenny never saves them like they should've done to him a 100 times now?

I also disagree on Kenny dying. Kenny dying didn't make him popular, that's just the gag, like how Homer Simpson said "doh" and strangled bart before they out grew it. In my opinion, Kenny's popularity grew from either his pervertedness, or Fan's sympathy from his life style, that's how i grew on him, before Stan grew on me . Kenny seemed like that poor out of luck kid, who fate always had it out for (as proved by his deaths) and would usaully be subjected to taunts by his family's life style.

Well, I just hope Kenny sees more screen time and gets more usage. I understand Matt/Trey can go a million ways with the Stan/Wendy angle and with current events, but i'm sure Season 12 may have room for our little orange buddy.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:06 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:i'm sure Season 12 may have room for our little orange buddy.

I really hope you're right.....

To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
candies

Postby candies » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:23 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:What would you all want to see Kenny do for season 12? If he's rewarded more playing time for the show, what could he do to possibly regain his popularity back BESIDES dying every episode? Me personally I would love for him to have his hood off FOR GOOD but we all know that would never become a consistent act for him.

The Hood is what really "makes" Kenny. It's like how Stan, regardless of how adorable his haircut is, is always the boy in the blue poof ball hat. Kenny without the muffle isn't really Kenny, and if they decide to drop the hood, it should be for good reason (Movie: to clearly state goodbye, or to dress as Blanket).

They can do alot with Kenny, they just need to work outside the character's box without distorting it.

like i said, captions are a way to go, have a character translate any long sentences if needed, heck, how come when Stan, Kyle and/or Cartman are in danger, Kenny never saves them like they should've done to him a 100 times now?

I also disagree on Kenny dying. Kenny dying didn't make him popular, that's just the gag, like how Homer Simpson said "doh" and strangled bart before they out grew it. In my opinion, Kenny's popularity grew from either his pervertedness, or Fan's sympathy from his life style, that's how i grew on him, before Stan grew on me . Kenny seemed like that poor out of luck kid, who fate always had it out for (as proved by his deaths) and would usaully be subjected to taunts by his family's life style.

Well, I just hope Kenny sees more screen time and gets more usage. I understand Matt/Trey can go a million ways with the Stan/Wendy angle and with current events, but i'm sure Season 12 may have room for our little orange buddy.

I would like to see more of Kenny speaking more than the rest of the character who isn't the main ones, like Clyde, he gets much screen time from the lice episode to " The List" episode.

Agreed with Kenny wearing the orange hoodie. I can't imagine if Kenny doesn't wear it anymore and started to wear normal clothes.... :)
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 am

The funny thing, looking at season 12, was like with Season 5/6.

Season 5 Kenny did less (until Kenny dies), so Jimmy, Timmy and Butters could get more screen time.

Season 6 was devoted to getting tweek and Butters over with the viewers, before shifting them in the tier 2 boy's spot.

Season 11 could be seen as the season to get Clyde and Wendy back over with the viewers. Perhaps even Bebe.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:35 am

HAcoreRD wrote:The funny thing, looking at season 12, was like with Season 5/6.

Season 5 Kenny did less (until Kenny dies), so Jimmy, Timmy and Butters could get more screen time.

Season 6 was devoted to getting tweek and Butters over with the viewers, before shifting them in the tier 2 boy's spot.

Season 11 could be seen as the season to get Clyde and Wendy back over with the viewers. Perhaps even Bebe.

I've notice that also, Clyde and Wendy has given more screen time since season nine.

Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:

I totally agree with you! The orange coat with hood showing his eyes are part of the character. The rest, he already said! :zombiekenny:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:04 am

i still think that Kenny's messy blond hair is part of his character since i'm pretty used to it now. Then again, has Dumb Donald from the Fat Albert Show ever been seen without that thing over his face?

And the pink parka girl, Lizzie wouldn't be Lizzie without her pink parka on.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:11 am

i wanna see kenny dating a girl in one of the new episodes perhaps wendy and he mas stan jealous
candies

Postby candies » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 am

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:i wanna see kenny dating a girl in one of the new episodes perhaps wendy and he mas stan jealous

That'll would be perfect with Stan gets jealous of Kenny. But I perfer Bebe because she will go out with any boy including Kenny.

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:34 am

and cartman and kyle making one of those funny bets again
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:i still think that Kenny's messy blond hair is part of his character since i'm pretty used to it now. Then again, has Dumb Donald from the Fat Albert Show ever been seen without that thing over his face?

And the pink parka girl, Lizzie wouldn't be Lizzie without her pink parka on.

Yeah, I agree with you! Speaking about Lizzie, she is other character who I miss, where is Lizzy? I haven't seen her during a while!

Dude, no way! Kenny doesn't match neither with Wendy nor Bebe!
Wendy matches with Stan/Kyle and mainly Cartman!
And Bebe with Kyle and Cartman!

Maybe Powder/Rebecca (Red)/Heidi, Heidi can be elected as the hottest girl and Kenny dates her and all boys gets jealous.
It may get better!

HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:17 am

^

Debateable. We in truth know very little about Kenny, probably because he lives secluded from the other boys due to his life style that he might be embarassed about.

What we know (add along if i miss)
*Roman Catholic
*Family is poor
*Dies frequently, but can bypass laws of death
*Perverted
*Middle ground between the 4 boys, Kenny takes Eric's side as much as he takes Stan/Kyle's or neithers'.
*Self sacrificing for the 'greater' good.

So really, there's not much defining Kenny, and not much character work was done...well for a while. Wendy might like Kenny due to pity that he's poor, or that there might be a connection, after all Wendy did see something in Eric, though briefly.

Bebe, if not after shoes, could be into Kenny for his physique. He was rated more attractive than most the boys, though unknown where he stands with Bebe's previous love interest, Kyle (Note: Bebe did date Clyde after Kyle in "Club house") so I wouldn't count Kenny out of any picture with Bebe.

While Kenny was Boyfriend/girlfriend with the Rainforest girl, she seems to have dropped off the Earth, much like Kyle's former romance interest.

I think Kenny's character is the best to develope this season. There's more to the unlucky-Perverted Blonde boy in the Orange Parka, than we see. He just needs the spotlight of an episode like Clyde did last season, or perhaps nudge Stan or Kyle off the screen for a second and stand up to the plate.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:10 am

[quote="HAcoreRD
He was rated more attractive than most the boys, though unknown where he stands with Bebe's previous love interest, Kyle (Note: Bebe did date Clyde after Kyle in "Club house") so I wouldn't count Kenny out of any picture with Bebe.

I think Kenny's character is the best to develope this season. There's more to the unlucky-Perverted Blonde boy in the Orange Parka, than we see. He just needs the spotlight of an episode like Clyde did last season, or perhaps nudge Stan or Kyle off the screen for a second and stand up to the plate.[/quote]

No, Kenny was the 7th, actually. Even if the list was the false, Stan was the 3rd, so he wasn't the most attractive (for the stupid 4th grade girls).

I agree with you in the last paragraph, I think that there are too many Stan/Kyle episodes, even if the anti fans are tired, I think it's necessary a only Cartman episode, I miss that no Kyle and mainly no Butters! :mrgreen: And there isn't a only Kyle episode...and we must see a only Kenny episode, even if he dies in the final of the episode. :(

Return to “Character Discussion”