The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

McCormick Fan

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:09 pm

I think it's about time to!

(In my comic, Kenny and his Dragon will be pleased!)
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
LadyLiane wrote:http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7428/easterkennyandrabbitrv1.png

I don't get it... is Kenny's fanbase consisting only of people who hates him?

I love the four boys and Kenny is a main character the own Matt Stone said he's a important part of the show

You remind me of Chef, when he tells Stan and Kyle that "Cartman is your friend, weather you like him or not!"

The kids don't like Kenny anymore, because he's poor. They even all said they don't really like him in the early seasons. They've just drifted apart. I wish they'd kill him off propperly though, instead of this, reeling him in once a season to please the fangirls, lark.

Eh, in fairness, the boys grew since then. Early on Cartman was just a whiny comedy relief, until "scott tennorman must die" where he became evil. Kyle was early on a blend of Stan and present day Cartman, (to an extent), and Stan was always the balance of the 4. Early on, of course Kenny was treated like dirt, but only Kyle openly admitted he disliked him (Chickenpox), yet they hung out on Jewbilee, and Kyle's opinion of Kenny seems to have changed since.

In BFF, Stan and Kyle were really his best friends, seeing as he left them his stuff, and proceeded to admit he never liked Eric (then again, noone did).

As for why Kenny drifted away... it's fan opinion based until it's mentioned. You can look at it many ways:
*Fear of dying
*Kenny chose to do school work so he wont be a loser/failure like Stuart
*Finding new friends, maybe Kenny didn't feel like S/K/C was the right crowd to be with.

We'll see what goes on Wednesday. The episode mentions the boys, so I'm gonna assume Stan and Kyle will attempt to save Kenny. Odds favor Kenny dying from this drug in some way.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:11 pm

WOW! Great to see Ken back! Well, if the episode isn't as contreversial as the last two that is.

Lady Lianne wrote:I don't hate Kenny, when did I say that?

Sorry! I was talking about the dragon Comic! Sorry 2 U too Mkormackfan! I liked all the Kenny love in your picture, don't release the flamey wraph of MKormack's dragon on me, plz!

Lady Lianne"You mean that Stan, Kyle don't like Kenny because he's poor?][/quote]

They ALWAYS used to say it in the early episodes when he was around (Jackoffosaurus, Chickenpox), they said it when he was dead (ladder to heaven) and they havn't hung around with him enough to say it since he came back. They never show their contempt for Butter's naivity anymore, because they're whatever Matt and Trey want them to be and M and T love Butters (A bit too much). Butters is way more of an inspiration to M and T, Kenny they can't write for much anymore, glad to see they got an idea for him finally though :)

[quote]Kenny is part of the show and he's the main four boys[/quote]

Not since season Six. Just look at all the Butters adventures since then, compare them with the involvment of Kenny before then and after. Butters was almost as invovled as Kenny even BEFORE season six, he had more lines at least :)

[quote="Mc Kormack fan]South Park is just not watchable if Butter's is in Kenny's place[/quote]

I agree with you on Tweek, I wish even Pip or Clyde were the other main boy, but I prefer Butters to Kenny. Kenny is as much of a prop as Kevin. If the show is SOOOO unbarable, why watch it since season six, when he pegged it for good? I think it's better with Kenny, if they find a way to work him in, but as it stands, they seemed to have lost it with him and should've just killed him (he had more roles when he was dead for christsake!). Now they've found a way of using him, great, better than I'd hoped, i thought that was as likely as Pip returning.

[quote="Infusions wrote:
I've realized after seeing Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Butters on the couch in the Brittney episode, I do want Kenny to be there.

I'm the same way with Tweek, got to admit that's a worse charactar to love over :)

Kyle's opinion of Kenny seems to have changed since.

I'll give that he was WAY more tollerent of him since kenny returned, but that's more to do with Kyles change than anything. How has Kenny addapted? He didn't really, that's the problem. While everyone else (even Clyde!) has become far deeper, Kenny's still the same old Kenny, as most change happened DURING season six, while he was "away."
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:39 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Sorry! I was talking about the dragon Comic! Sorry 2 U too Mkormackfan! I liked all the Kenny love in your picture, don't release the flamey wraph of MKormack's dragon on me, plz!

Dragon likes you, so Dragon won't harm you. =D

I think i put the message in the wrong way, but it's not that important, just wanted to give Kenny something to do.
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Well, at least this Wednesday Kenny will have a full episode.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Butters isn't a trouble, i'm just hating the fact he's in Kenny's place, he's ok, I just don't want him in Kenny's place!

If the creators don't have ideas anymore for the orange parka buddy, ask to a other person but don't forget him!

What I really miss is a "four boys episode". The 11th season it was only one episode, could be more! I love "the boys' adventures episodes".

I'm really glad that Kenny "is back"! :mrgreen:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:Butters isn't a trouble, i'm just hating the fact he's in Kenny's place, he's ok, I just don't want him in Kenny's place!

I agree with you 100% there! :mrgreen:

Call me old fashioned, but i think that it should always be our classic 4 boys. When you have a group like them, it just doesn't feel right to "Betray" one of your characters and have him replaced.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:48 pm

McCormick Fan wrote:
Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:Butters isn't a trouble, i'm just hating the fact he's in Kenny's place, he's ok, I just don't want him in Kenny's place!

I agree with you 100% there! :mrgreen:

Call me old fashioned, but I think that it should always be our classic 4 boys. When you have a group like them, it just doesn't feel right to "Betray" one of your characters and have him replaced.

Yeah! The main characters be preserved because the main 4 boys are the essential of the show. All the old South Park fans know about Kenny even if it's only the "poor orange parka boy who dies almost every episode". Main characters shouldn't be changed, if Butters replace Kenny, it would ruin!

I prefer Kenny to Butters, Butters is more "stable", you know.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

I'm so stoked for the latest ep. Kenny finally gets another episode and it's about him getting influenced by drugs --- an idea for a Kenny ep I've wanted to see on the screen for a long time now. Here's to hoping for a great ep without gay stereotypical ending (them killing him off right at the end or some sh*t).
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm so stoked for the latest ep. Kenny finally gets another episode and it's about him getting influenced by drugs --- an idea for a Kenny ep I've wanted to see on the screen for a long time now. Here's to hoping for a great ep without gay stereotypical ending (them killing him off right at the end or some sh*t).

Here here! I think would really dislike this new episode if he dies at the very end of it. Seems wrong to give him some decent screen time, and then just kill him. (He could die at the end of season 12, but not now!)
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Well Kenny didn't die, he just got high on flowers. It's nice to have a Kenny episode that doesn't involve him dying. :unhoodedkenny:
KennyMcCormickRocks

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm

The last episode yesterday was soooo awesome! :unhoodedkenny: Kenny is sooo HOT!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Makes me wonder if Kenny's going to be the drug user of the group now. Funny though, I always thought Stan would've been the drug abuser of the 4.

Kenny cheesed out scared me too, seemed creepy.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm

All those fics that make Kenny out to be a dope-fiend finally have a cannonical reference. Yay!

And Ken has a new charactar trait. Not only is he the group perv, he's the group junkie. Wow for Cartman being nice to him though :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Frona

Postby Frona » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 pm

McCormick Fan wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm so stoked for the latest ep. Kenny finally gets another episode and it's about him getting influenced by drugs --- an idea for a Kenny ep I've wanted to see on the screen for a long time now. Here's to hoping for a great ep without gay stereotypical ending (them killing him off right at the end or some sh*t).

(He could die at the end of season 12, but not now!)

Letting Kenny die again after this 1203 episode would be rather strange. If Kenny is supposed to die in another ep. then it should not be a permanent death as it was in season 6.

Return to “Character Discussion”