The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Kenny's blonde hair is probably genetic. I know neither of his parents are blond, so it's just a recessive gene. I myself am in the same situation. Neither of my parents are blonde, but I am.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:00 pm

^Yeah, I'm blonde but my parents aren't. But when my dad was a kid he had really blonde hair.

Also, Kenny's brother isn't blonde either, he's the only blonde one in the family.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:24 pm

k thx :unhoodedkenny:

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:46 am

:unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny: sence the kenny army is closed i am reopening it so any kenny fan speak up im the presadent and i need a co boss so any 1 want to join plz e mail me at aqua_catz@hotmail.com i have a fan website for kenny fans and i need members :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny:
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:14 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote::unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny: sence the kenny army is closed i am reopening it so any kenny fan speak up I'm the presadent and i need a co boss so any 1 want to join plz e mail me at aqua_catz@hotmail.com i have a fan website for kenny fans and i need members :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny:
d00d, you are a n00b. You can't reopen the discussion, for it was open already. You can't say you got the power because you spoke. And you are useing n00b, which I can barely understand.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:16 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote::unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny: sence the kenny army is closed i am reopening it so any kenny fan speak up I'm the presadent and i need a co boss so any 1 want to join plz e mail me at aqua_catz@hotmail.com i have a fan website for kenny fans and i need members :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny:
d00d, you are a n00b. You can't reopen the discussion, for it was open already. You can't say you got the power because you spoke. And you are useing n00b, which I can barely understand.

Burn. :P
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:17 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:
sence the kenny army is closed i am reopening it so any kenny fan speak up I'm the presadent and i need a co boss so any 1 want to join plz e mail me at aqua_catz@hotmail.com i have a fan website for kenny fans and i need members

Burn.

thats the biggest burn I've ever seen KMKA you may need to get that checked out to make sure its not infected :twisted:
.....What......
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:21 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:d00d, you are a n00b. You can't reopen the discussion, for it was open already. You can't say you got the power because you spoke. And you are useing n00b, which I can barely understand.

He never said reopen the discussion. He said reopen the Kenny Army, and the Kenny Army is gone. Also, you find it hard to understand a lot of things. :lol:

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:34 pm

ya ya i never reopened the topic if u would read thour the hole 167 pages u would no that the old kenny army is finito so i started a new 1 so HA HA HA burn :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: ps im a she

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:36 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:d00d, you are a n00b. You can't reopen the discussion, for it was open already. You can't say you got the power because you spoke. And you are useing n00b, which I can barely understand.

He never said reopen the discussion. He said reopen the Kenny Army, and the Kenny Army is gone. Also, you find it hard to understand a lot of things. :lol:
ya it true ask any1 thats not retarted
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:38 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:ya ya i never reopened the topic if you would read thour the hole 167 pages you would no that the old kenny army is finito so i started a new 1 so HA HA HA burn :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: ps I'm a she

You're pretty gay anyway. :lol:

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:42 pm

I MNOT GAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NAMED KENNY HES BLOND AND looks just like kenny mccormick thats his name is kenny mccormick :unhoodedkenny:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:46 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:I MNOT GAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NAMED KENNY HES BLOND AND looks just like kenny mccormick thats his name is kenny mccormick :unhoodedkenny:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look dude, if you wanna disprove the stereotype that Kenny fans are retards, stop acting like that. He's a cartoon character, and you'll just get laughed at if you keep acting that way.

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:54 pm

:assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: ook dude kenny fan arnt retarted! ur not and im not ok? he is really my boyfriend kenny mccormick OK?! now its true i have lots of ppl to back me up on this my famliy and friends and other ppl around my town OK!? now ill quit buging u if u admite that i have a boyfriend named kenny mccormick OK!? OK!? im the BIGGEST KENNY FAN THERE IS I HAVE LOTS OF KENNY PLUSHIES, CLOTHING, CUPS, A PHONE, and other kenny stuff that i dont no wat it for? :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:55 pm

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Character Discussion”