The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Adorno

Postby Adorno » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:00 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:I hope Kenny is unhooded at least once before the season ends. He was unhooded once in each of the last 3 seasons and I hope that tradition continues.

Season 9 - The Losing Edge

Season 8 - The Jeffersons

When was he unhooded in season 7? I did't think he was. I would like to see it again but I think its supposed to be shocking and surprising, so they don't want to overdo it. They might wait until season 11. :unhoodedkenny:
Last edited by Adorno on Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:57 am

I think that Kenny has had good roles in this season so far but I think the won thing they forgot was that Kenny rymes with emmy so I think if an episode this season revoles around Kenny kind of telling a bit about his background I think it could win an emmy and maybe M&T will see the light that Kenny is an importend character and all of his airtime shoulden't be wasted on Butters It was fine in season 6 but its unexceptible in the seasons with Kenny in them
.....What......
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:31 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:I hope Kenny is unhooded at least once before the season ends. He was unhooded once in each of the last 3 seasons and I hope that tradition continues.

Me too. It's nice to see him unhooded once in a while. It's like a surprise since he is hooded about 99% of the time.

Adorno wrote:When was he unhooded in season 7?

He was unhooded in Lil Crime Stoppers. You don't see his face though, and he doesn't say anything either, but still...he took it off. XD

Anyway, I'm hoping Kenny will have some bigger roles in the 5 remaining episode of the season. That'd be nice. He is beginning to do more though, little by little, so I'm hoping that that will continue.
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:01 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:He was unhooded in Lil Crime Stoppers. You don't see his face though, and he doesn't say anything either, but still...he took it off. XD

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that, sorry!

I hope they do unhood him again, I love hearing him speak.
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:22 pm

I loved it when he spoke in 'The Jeffersons.' :) And I hope that do have those little unhooded parts, like when he was pulled out of his coat in 'Tooth Fairiy 2000'. XD
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 pm

:shock: Ok....
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:05 pm

...that much crack kills...

Anyway, I wonder what kind of role Kenny will have for the rest of the season. I am happy that he has been included in several episodes this season, but I'd like to see him have a major role.
xxTomaToesxx

Postby xxTomaToesxx » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:07 pm

(POST CONTENT DELETED FOR NO ACTUAL OPINION ON THE EPISODE DESCRIPTION)

Really, people, if all you're going to post is smileys, don't post. - Big-Will
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:14 am

Maybe Kenny will be the one who's having an ilicit affair with a teacher in the next episode. If so, he's probably doing this to raise money to help his family.

And maybe the teacher gets him to take his hood off.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:30 am

^I was thinking that too. I'm kind of hoping that it'll be Kenny who is having the ilicit affair with the teacher. (XD I know...that sounds very f*cked up, considering he is my favorite character. I'm basically implying that I want to see him get raped, but that's not what I mean.)

I just want him to actually do something in this episode, so I dunno, I just think it would be cool if it were him rather than someone predictable like Butters or whomever.

We'll see. This episode really seems like it's going to be focusing on Kyle and Cartman though, which should be awesome and entertaining to watch. ^_^
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:47 pm

Nah, Little Kenny wouldn't do that.

This is what i think of him.

Kenny has brought me loads of laughs over the years. Loads of them come in with the "Oh my God, You killed kenny. You Bastards!" Act. But it's also funny like in some Seasons he's claimed "Dead". Like Season 6 for example and they used Butters as his replacement. And sometimes in Season 3 or 4 i think it was Tweek started to come in. But i also love the fact that even though you don't know what kenny is saying. He is actually saying a bunch of faul mouth comments which is f*cking funny if you listen very very carefully. Even in the starting of the episodes i think he says "I like Big boobies and vagina.".

There's also alot more stuff too kenny. I mean he's poor. He does practacly everything for money and he even had his own TV show called "The Krazy Kenny Show". He eats sh*t for money. Ewww.

It's also funny since his dad has a drinking problem and his moms always arguing with his dad. It's such a perfect and funny background that he comes from. It's also just as funny when Cartman points Poor jokes against Kenny. Stuff like "You can't play with it kenny, Your too poor". Stuff like that is freaking funny. And Cartman always claims to hate Kenny the most. When he doesn't diss kenny nearly as much as he does to Kyle.

And he also plays a major good part in the movie. It's funny when he sees all them tits and stuff and then he comes in the end and its a way to end that perfect movie that i've seen loads of times but is still f*cking as funny as the first time i saw it in the Cinemas.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:36 pm

I'd better quote myself here so y'all don't miss it.
xxTomaToesxx wrote:(POST CONTENT DELETED FOR NO ACTUAL OPINION ON THE EPISODE DESCRIPTION)

Really, people, if all you're going to post is smileys, don't post. - Big-Will
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:57 pm

[quote="kanichiwa"]Nah, Little Kenny wouldn't do that.

This is what i think of him.

Kenny has brought me loads of laughs over the years. Loads of them come in with the "Oh my God, You killed kenny. You Bastards!" Act. But it's also funny like in some Seasons he's claimed "Dead". Like Season 6 for example and they used Butters as his replacement. And sometimes in Season 3 or 4 i think it was Tweek started to come in. But i also love the fact that even though you don't know what kenny is saying. He is actually saying a bunch of faul mouth comments which is f*cking funny if you listen very very carefully. Even in the starting of the episodes i think he says "I like Big boobies and vagina.".

There's also alot more stuff too kenny. I mean he's poor. He does practacly everything for money and he even had his own TV show called "The Krazy Kenny Show". He eats sh*t for money. Ewww.

It's also funny since his dad has a drinking problem and his moms always arguing with his dad. It's such a perfect and funny background that he comes from. It's also just as funny when Cartman points Poor jokes against Kenny. Stuff like "You can't play with it kenny, Your too poor". Stuff like that is freaking funny. And Cartman always claims to hate Kenny the most. When he doesn't diss kenny nearly as much as he does to Kyle.

And he also plays a major good part in the movie. It's funny when he sees all them tits and stuff and then he comes in the end and its a way to end that perfect movie that i've seen loads of times but is still f*cking as funny as the first time i saw it in the Cinemas.[/quote]

hahahahah you're right.... kenny has brought a lot of laughs, even if he doesn't speak that much.... but sometimes it's pretty fun trying to figure out WTF he just said XD
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:09 am

...It looks as though Kenny is beginning to fade into the background once again. D: Considering he hasn't done much at all in the first three episodes of the run, it seems as if his character is being ignored again.

Hopefully it'll change before the season ends. I really want him to have more roles. He was doing fine during the first half of season 10. Why can't that continue? I just hope he does something relatively important in one of the four remaining episodes.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:19 am

Well, I have a sad feeling that Matt and Parker got tired of my favorite character. After his "definitive" death in season 5, a guy I knew stopped watching South Park, and, when Kenny came back in season 7, he wasn't interested anymore - wich made me joke about how I was the "greatest South Park fan in my state".

I guess I just liked the times when Kenny died because he at least had some part in the plot. In many episodes, his death, or his fear of death, was part of the plot. Now, even if the creators say they don't want Kenny to be a prop with his dying, they just ignore him (even if, it's their show, so what can I say to them?). Of course, this may be because they didn't have anything planned out when the show was first aired, and, as the show evolved, they realized the didn't need Kenny.

I'm not saying Kenny should die every episode. I think they just sort of base him on this gag, and, now that it's gone, he's useless. Also, many of the things he said in the first season are now in the mouths of all boys, including Butters.

How's that for an episode idea: Kenny becomes so attention-starved, he starts hanging out with goth kids, bulimic raisins girls, ultra-conservative boys from North Park, and even Professor Chaos.
This is not a sig.

Return to “Character Discussion”