The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:37 am

How's that for an episode idea: Kenny becomes so attention-starved, he starts hanging out with goth kids

:lol: Yes! with a black parka and everything
.....What......
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:30 pm

That sounds retarded. Besides, we don't need more episodes revolving around the goth kids. Raisins was good enough and little cameos are plenty.

At least Kenny's speaking, even if it is just one word. He's been having more roles in season ten and so I'm happier.
kenny unhooded

Postby kenny unhooded » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:05 pm

kenny has died so much. he's the best character by far. he's definatley the tuffest, kindest, and second most musically talented, second to cartman, but kenny is the best ever. plus kenny has the longest hair. long hair rocks!!!!
xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:11 pm

^u said it!!! Kenny rox!!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:00 am

It looks, to me, that Kenny might die in this week's episode. It is possible, since he isn't in the picture with the rest of the boys. That'd be so freaking awesome if he had a major role in this episode, but then again, I'd better not get my hopes up. I'll just wait until tomorrow night to find out.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:10 am

I hope you're right Ali, but like you said, I don't want to get my hopes up. It's likely, considering that this episode is going to involve hell, and we know he's been there quite a few times.

...And, it seems like he would almost definately be in the picture with the other boys if he weren't dead. I mean, sure, he's been neglected lately, but if they're gonna show Token and Tweek, why not Kenny?

We will have to see. :)
xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:34 am

^exactly.... i do hope he appears, cause he really hasn't had any major roles on the past episodes of the new season....
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:33 am

this episode would be great for a kenny death, and an appearance in hell :D he's been getting more lines this half season so I'm sure he'll be involved somehow.
ImageImageImage
iheartunicorns88

Postby iheartunicorns88 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:47 pm

i just have a very simple question its not about this topic i jdut wasnt sure on where it would go. but how to u save ur southpark caracter after u made it???????? SOMEBODY PLEASE REASOPND TO THIS. i ahve been trying to figure it out FOREVER
that everyone VERY very VERY very much!!!!!!!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:09 pm

*sigh*

Hit the "Print Screen" key (the one next to Scroll Lock and Pause on your keyboard). Then open a picture editor like Photoshop or MS Paint, and Paste your picture into a new file. Crop out the part you want, and save the pic on your computer. Next go to an image hosting site, like photobucket.com or imageshack.com, and upload your picture.

You could have just searched the boards, or asked in the topic about character pictures, you know.

Back to Kenny...

I wonder if Kenny ends up getting an MVP pass to Satan's party? The plot could be about the other boys finding out that he's been given a special invitation, and then trying to find a way to get in themselves.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:51 pm

That wouldn't suprise me since he stayed in Hell and it's pretty much official that he'll go there(I mean, the other boys thought he went there in Do the Handicapped Go to Heaven and Probably), not too mention he DID help Satan in the movie.
xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:11 am

we'll just have to wait and see....
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:18 pm

I didn't see the whole episode(only the last few bit), but by everyones account, Kenny didn't have much of a role in this episode, which is now really pissing me off. This episode(with hell and all) would have been PERFECT for him. I know M&T thinks he's worthless now that he dosen't die anymore, but COME ON, Butters went through so many personality changes(He was quiet Swanson, then talked tough in Cartmans Hate Crime2000).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:35 pm

...Okay, you have absolutely no idea how f*cking pissed I was over the fact that Kenny wasn't in last night's episode. It was really depressing. D: Why wasn't he there?! For crying out loud, he is a main character, not a secondary character, but a prominent character on the show.

What the hell was the reason for Kenny not being in this episode? I don't understand it. He could have been there, at the very least. I'm sick and tired of seeing Kenny being neglected more and more as the season progresses. He should be getting more roles, rather than slowly moving to the background yet again. ><

Alright, that's enough bitching for one post. XD
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:50 pm

I'm not trying to get myself killed, but since Kenny came back in Christmas in Canada, He hasn't appeared at all in 6 episodes, the number increasing in instances which he has no lines. Sure, in episodes that focus on one character(Million Little Fibers) it's acceptable, and the number may seem miniscule but this is a HUGE contrast to pre-Kenny Dies in which at least he was in the DAMN EPISODE, even if he didn't have any lines. Before Kenny Dies, he was in EVERY episode(except Pip and Not Without My Anus). As a main character who's been here since Spirit of Christmas, this is staggering.

Thanks for the help spscriptorium and don't skewer me.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”