The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:15 pm

iceiwynd wrote:LTJ, shut the hell up.

I was just joking around, gholl....
My job is making sigs.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:18 pm

And it wasn't funny. It was spam. Hence, "shut the hell up."
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:04 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
The next time SPS holds a chat with Matt Stone, we all need to unleash a barrage of Kenny-related questions

I'm with ya brother I kinda had that idea too I think I posted it on page 10 or in the Kenny should get his own episode thread I'm not sure but I'm with ya :D
.....What......
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:33 am

I don't know about you guys but I liked Kenny's deaths from the first time I saw them. They were funny and random. But now it seems like they forgot what SP was like....not as random or funny anymore....
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:09 pm

iceiwynd wrote:And it wasn't funny. It was spam. Hence, "shut the hell up."

f*ck you
My job is making sigs.
DragonRC

kenny!

Postby DragonRC » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:21 pm

i think that killing kenny in the last epp isnt funny, kenny has been ignored for a long time and just killing him isnt funny.
what they could do:
someone has to sacrefice himselve, and everyone looks at kenny and he says something like "huh, no way I almost lived for a whole season!!"
what they could do next:
1. kenny kidnaps pip, let him put on his coat and let pip sacrefice himselve as kenny.(finally we get rid of that frensh:P piece of sht)
2. he walks away, turns around and gets pissed of at the others, "i wont sacrefice myselve!" then gets hit by a meteorite.
( this also is a way to let him die again every epp in the next season)

i think m&t didnt want to kill kenny anymore because it want that funny.
Like when he died in prehestoric ice man...it wasnt funny because it wasnt thaught out that well
but sp has changed, cartman doesnt just fck around but does things that are really well thaught out.
maby they could do the same to kennys deaths

some other things about kenny
1 i dont like him unhooded, its just wrong
2 he should get more lines (especially with sex)
3 why isnt he poor anymore?
in trapped in the closet cartman says "anything thats fun costs at least 8 dollars" stan leaves but kenny just goes with cartman
isnt 8 dollars much for a boy who eats ......(in chickenpox) as dinner.
he could even afford a psp!!!
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:19 am

Just a question for the kenny fans out there :P

After watching best friends forever and hearing the "you'll turn out like a deadbeat like your father...i wasn't talking about you" line, i wondered, is kenny's dad really his dad? (i mean think about it, he looks nothing like the rest of his family)

that'd make a pretty interesting story i reckon, or one of those end of season cliffhangers (although that's already been done before, plus they've already done 2 double episodes this season).

what'd you guys think? :o
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:41 pm

Not Kenny, but I can definitly see part of his father in Kevin, they seem too have the most similer looks.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:47 am

I thought Mrs. McCormick said "I wasn't talking to you!" not "I wasn't talking about you!" Meaning she was talking about Stuart, but she was talking to Kenny.
0Sasuke0

Postby 0Sasuke0 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:01 am

Kenny is my best friend Kenny is like a brother to me he's nice he shows me the ropes and he's a good man....kenny kenny...he should never go off the series...
blah blah blah chickens
WendyLuvsKenny

Postby WendyLuvsKenny » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:59 am

I think they killed Kenny off forever in "Best Friends Forever" b/c he hasn't had any part since then. :cry: :(
Kenny McCormick is the cutest little squatty ever!!!!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:31 am

WendyLuvsKenny wrote:I think they killed Kenny off forever in "Best Friends Forever" b/c he hasn't had any part since then. :cry: :(

Wendy and Kenny....weird combination, I can’t see it working out, since Kenny’s a pervert and Wendy is or at least was an activist.

And just cause they haven’t used Kenny in a while doesn’t mean his roll as a character has come to a COMPLETE end. We still have 2 and an ep confirmed seasons left. Like I said before, if they could give Tweek two lines in an ep, anything is bound to happen. Could happen soon, could happen a year from now, but though it’s a good idea to not get your hopes up, it’s also a good idea to not lose said hope completely. Just expect the unexpected, and, who knws!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:31 am

... Kenny had dialogue in 1012. What do you mean he hasn't had any part in the show since Best Friends Forever? o__O He's been in plenty of episodes after that one. And spoken. Come on, spin blossom nut squash, being the first to die when playing Warcraft? He hasn't had any plot revolving around him but he's still in the show.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:55 am

The last episode of the season should involve Kenny, Wendy and Stan. I hope they don't turn Stan into a prop too.

And we have yet this season to see Stan and Kenny without their head covering; I still want to see them at a pool with their bathing suits on.

And when will this site update Kenny's bio in the character page. It's hopelessly out of date.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Come too think of it, We've never seen any of the boys at any pool(swimming) besides Cartman(Summer Sucks)
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”