The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:40 am

Well I think Butters likes Kenny. Remember the card he made from Kenny Dies? And he also let Kenny use his R Kelly thermous in Fat Camp. And I think the only time a girl ever had a conversation with Kenny was in the Rainforest episode. We didn't see him speak to Powder in the Egg one. Though a bunch of girls including Wendy said hi to him in Tweek vs Craig.
kenny055

Re: The Second Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby kenny055 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:21 am

[quote="Big-Will"]Time for a new thread, y'all. The old one is huge. The one change is that none of these threads now have armies. DO NOT CREATE A NEW PARTY, DO NOT ASK TO JOIN AN ARMY.[/quote]I think it sucks that kenny always dies because he is my favorite character why can't kyle the f*cking dirty ass jew die[/quote][img] :twisted: :wink: :cry: :oops: :P :x :shock: :shock: :) :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :( :) :D :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: [/img]
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:14 pm

whats the latest talk Kenny? I've been gone for awhile
.....What......
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:10 pm

juggaloblaine wrote:whats the latest talk Kenny? I've been gone for awhile

Read the thread.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:21 am

Whoah! Unhooded Kenny, you just found a Kenny-Wendy interaction point! Up until now, I only knew about the thing in "Pinkeye". Although now I remember the scene in "Tweek vs. Craig".
-----
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:11 pm

^I'd hardly consider that Kenny and Wendy interaction. After all, Wendy wasn't the only one to say hi to Kenny. As Unhooded Kenny mentioned, it was all of the girls. (Actually, didn't they say stuff like "See you later, Kenny"? Because I recall Kenny saying "Bye, ladies.")

Yeah, that's not the kind of interaction I'm talking about. They've never actually spoken to each other one on one before. Stan, Kyle, and Cartman all have, but Kenny still has yet to even talk to Wendy.

But, whatever, I'm not going to bother making an argument about it. My main concern about Kenny is his lack of prominent roles on the show lately, and how I hope to God his character makes a comeback in season eleven. ><
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 pm

13 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!

He all hope Kenny get more prominent roles and it's such an unusual feeling to me whenever I look at an old episode of South Park now. I mean it was a HUGE difference then, he was always dying so everybody looked forward to that everytime they tuned in and he even spoke more than he does now! He was always the quitest kid of the four but wow...I mean it's like he's not there at all anymore. I promise you all, Kenny McCormick will be back and better than ever when the 11th season come around, TRUST ME!!! If not better than before then at least for old times sake.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:50 am

^^ We're just looking for bones. You seem to be after a whole chicken.

No, um, what I mean to say is, nobody said the interaction had to be meaningful.

I think I said the wrong thing, actually, because what I was really looking for was instances where Wendy would acknowledge Kenny's existence.

^ Is it really 13 days left? I had no idea. Now I'll get to stop having to see all these ads on the BBS for season 10 episodes. They were really starting to bug me.

And I'm going to hold you to your promise, Cuzzin. Heh. Here's a quote of what you said:

CartmansCuzzin wrote:I promise you all, Kenny McCormick will be back and better than ever when the 11th season come around, TRUST ME!!! If not better than before then at least for old times sake.

Muheheh. You had better be right.
-----
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:57 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:I promise you all, Kenny McCormick will be back and better than ever when the 11th season come around, TRUST ME!!!

Don't get my hopes up. D:
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:27 pm

I have a feeling that Kenny will have a bigger role this season seeing there isen't many political things going on right now
.....What......
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:13 pm

^There's always some sort of political or controversial phenomenon going on around the world. Just over the past few months, there's been the execution of Saddam Hussein, the death of Anna Nicole Smith, the whole Britney Spears shaving off her hair event, the whole controversy about that dude allegedly finding Jesus' tomb, etc.

And besides all of that, we already know for sure that Matt and Trey will be parodying the show 24 in one episode, and that Hillary Clinton will be visiting South Park in another episode.

Also, supposedly, the first episode of the run is going to be another extremely controversial episode. (I'm basing this assumption on the various Matt and Trey interviews that have been posted on this site.)

Judging by said interviews, it seems that Matt and Trey have a lot planned for season eleven. They mentioned that they all went on a writer's retreat in Palm Springs, which helped them come up with plenty of good ideas for the new season.

Sooo...I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore. XD

Hopefully Kenny will have larger roles this season.
Kenny Power

Postby Kenny Power » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:27 pm

Ok thats NOT funny! Never ever ever ever say about Kenny not being killed! I actually WAIT for Kenny to die! Yes I'm just another Kenny-freak buying every kenny item on eBay waiting for Kennys death ;D ROCK ON KENNY!
Bite me kenny!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Kenny Power wrote:Ok thats NOT funny! Never ever ever ever say about Kenny not being killed! I actually WAIT for Kenny to die! Yes I'm just another Kenny-freak buying every kenny item on eBay waiting for Kennys death ;D ROCK ON KENNY!

*Snigger snigger*
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:16 am

Wow...so much for Kenny's revival thus far. And for his season 11 debut, Kenny McCormick says absolutely nothing (13 eps to go, let's pray).
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:22 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Wow...so much for Kenny's revival thus far. And for his season 11 debut, Kenny McCormick says absolutely nothing (13 eps to go, let's pray).

Soon, it will be "Here's hoping that the 7th episode of season 11 will be somewhat Kenny oriented."
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.

Return to “Character Discussion”