The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:59 am

OMG Kenny had a line let's all fangasm NOW!

Meh, at least was consistently in this episode. And Stan didn't do much either, so all's good. At least it wasn't a "everyone but Kenny has a good role" episode.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:02 pm

Yeah, he had one line. What was it again? Something like, "That makes you totally f*cking gay", right?

Meh. Better than nothing, I guess. :P As long as he's not absent from an episode for no reason whatsoever, I'm satisfied. (It'd be nice to see him actually start doing stuff, though, instead of just mumbling one or two lines every so often.)
Kennylover2000

Postby Kennylover2000 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:18 pm

I looove Kenny! He´s really my favorite charactar! :unhoodedkenny:

I think it's still funny that Kenny dies every time, but not in a new episode! Just in the old episodes it´s funny.

I love the crying on the beginning from the episode, The Death of Eric Cartman, it´s just so sweet!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:47 am

Infusions wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:Wow...so much for Kenny's revival thus far. And for his season 11 debut, Kenny McCormick says absolutely nothing (13 eps to go, let's pray).

Soon, it will be "Here's hoping that the 7th episode of season 11 will be somewhat Kenny oriented."

Soon it will be "here's hoping that the 14th episode of season 11 will somewhat be Kenny oriented. Hopefull it doesn't come to that. We want Kenny McCormick!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:16 pm

^He might be included in this weeks episode, seeing it has to do with lice and all, but I doubt it will be anything major.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:52 pm

I had a couple of thoughts about Kenny last night.

A) I think the idea of him getting his hood off would work best if he was in an accident, had to get his jaw wired shut and has to wear some sort of head gear.

2. As far as this Wednesday's episode goes, I think it'd be funny if he started speaking some long line, and takes his hood off while speaking it, unmuffling the end of the line. Or the reverse of it. He starts speaking his line unhooded, and his lice check is done, so he pulls it up while talking. That may just be me though.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:40 pm

I would really love to see Kenny unhooded in this upcoming episode. And speak with it off, too. Even if it's just one word.

That would make the episode for me. Honestly. I'm that much of a loser fangirl; I admit it. XD

It'd also be awesome if it actually was Kenny with the lice, but I kinda doubt that, since lice love clean hair. And considering Kenny's lifestyle, well, his personal hygiene can't be very good.

Still, I'm not going to get my hopes up, 'cause I don't want to be disappointed in the end.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:52 pm

^Well, there is a good chance of him being unhooded. They're going to have to check his hair for lice.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:12 am

yeah there is a good chance of him being de hooded in this one

also he may not have had many lines so far but at least they haven't droped him completely out of an episode yet

I think Matt and Trey are just getting lazy with Kenny seeing this whole out of episodes for no good reason started in season 9 lets hoped they've relized we like Kenny
.....What......
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:30 am

It's still not determined who the kid with lice is, but it may not be Clyde as we see in the press picture. Even if it isn't Ken, there should be a scene where they look at Kenny's hair for lice.

And it would be funny if he yells out "Woohoo!" when its determined he doesn't have lice.
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:07 am

Kenny had a part in 1103, was unhooded, and had several lines!

And that line about Kenny "This is exactly what Kenny would do, stand here and say nothing.", was hilarious.

Now we'll have to wait for season 12 for him to do anything again...
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:51 pm

It's probably no coincidence the episode aired the night before Kenny's birthday which is March 22. So wish Kenny McCormick a happy birthday!
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm

Yay Happy Birthday Kenny! holy crap he were real he'd be 18!
So did anyone else figure out that Cartman would target Kenny for lice even before the episode got started?
Power of the dragon
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:14 pm

Where the hell is Ali? She should be here fangirling like crazy! I mean, after all, Kenny was the target in 1103, he DID have lice, he DID talk, and even his HOOD CAME OFF! (Along with the rest of his parka. XD)

Awe man, I'm so, SO happy Kenny had a part in this. That made me all the more happy. And Cartman's line about him just standing there and saying nothing, that made me crack up.

So yeah, good episode for Kenny here. Damn, I really don't know where the hell Ali is..maybe she just had a massive fangasm that put her into a coma. Oh Jesus..that definitely wouldn't be good.

Oh, and happy birthday Kenny!
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:43 pm

happy Bday Kenny lol

and yeah Cartman's line about him is so true to the show because it is true, its funny how M&T can poke fun at themselfs to for never having Kenny do anything
.....What......

Return to “Character Discussion”