The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby candies » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:52 pm

polymorph wrote:^What if Kenny has died for good (again) and he will never even be seen ever again :shock:

Than Butters could replace him....again.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:51 pm

candies wrote:
polymorph wrote:^What if Kenny has died for good (again) and he will never even be seen ever again :shock:

no! i like butters, but kenny just rocks. and he has been there from the very beginning.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm

candies wrote:

Or someone else like Wendy, Tweek, or Dogpoo(unlikely). As much as I like Kenny I would rather him die than stay in his current state, it's kinda painfull to watch.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:22 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:
KrazyKenny wrote:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_Kenny_say_in_the_South_Park_theme_tune

that's all I've got....otherwise you've got to decide for yourself...
Image Curently trying to decide on a new sig. Help me out: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=32730

Those I already know! I'm reffering to the 2º half of the 10º season and 11th season.

well, I've herad from quite a few people and read that he says "I like f*cking silly bitches, I know that my penis likes it."
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 am

^ that sounds about right, actually. at least the first bit, i think the second part is a bit longer, though.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:25 am

I don't want that Kenny die definitely again! Dude, I'm not saying "I don't like Butters" I'm saying that I hate how Trey and Matt are giving major roles to Butters and giving much less partipation to Kenny's character. I mean that they really wish that Butters be a part of the group of the four boys.

Probrably they did Kenny come back because of we, Kenny fans, unfortunately they are making Kenny's character for someday they kill him and put Butters again in his place.

In my opinion, it's not only because I'm a Kenny's lover, but Kenny is a funny character, he speaks as we have to guess what he's saying, we are anxious to see him unhooded with his face clear in the show, I loved seeing Kenny's pervert side (yeah, the creators can make many funny things about it), the fact that he's poor, you can bribe him that he can do anything (Fat Camp) even about his deaths that many fans adore it (and I hate it).

Even if Butters has some funny qualities I think that he isn't as important and funny as Kenny is. I think that Butters is too naive and a little fool, Kenny doesn't, we need to see more about his character! He has many qualities that the creators can take chance!

I prefer they would substitute Kenny's place for Jimmy or Craig, better if would be one of the girls like Bebe or Wendy. I wouldn't accept see Butters again, I'm too tired about him, he isn't part of the four boys and has major roles in many episodes!

Sincerely, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, you disappointed me. :cry:

:assface: :zombiekenny: :gaykenny: :unhoodedkenny:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
candies

Postby candies » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 am

Okay, Lady_Line_McCormick..

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:40 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:I don't want that Kenny die definitely again! Dude, I'm not saying "I don't like Butters" I'm saying that I hate how Trey and Matt are giving major roles to Butters and giving much less partipation to Kenny's character. I mean that they really wish that Butters be a part of the group of the four boys.

Probrably they did Kenny come back because of we, Kenny fans, unfortunately they are making Kenny's character for someday they kill him and put Butters again in his place.

In my opinion, it's not only because I'm a Kenny's lover, but Kenny is a funny character, he speaks as we have to guess what he's saying, we are anxious to see him unhooded with his face clear in the show, I loved seeing Kenny's pervert side (yeah, the creators can make many funny things about it), the fact that he's poor, you can bribe him that he can do anything (Fat Camp) even about his deaths that many fans adore it (and I hate it).

Even if Butters has some funny qualities I think that he isn't as important and funny as Kenny is. I think that Butters is too naive and a little fool, Kenny doesn't, we need to see more about his character! He has many qualities that the creators can take chance!

I prefer they would substitute Kenny's place for Jimmy or Craig, better if would be one of the girls like Bebe or Wendy. I wouldn't accept see Butters again, I'm too tired about him, he isn't part of the four boys and has major roles in many episodes!

face it Kenny is cool and not funny anymore, its old of making kenny do crazy stuff kenny is just is now boring i mean come on you cant hear what he says well why do you think Matt and Trey dont make him play in big parts. oh yeh and who the f*ck are you?
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:I don't want that Kenny die definitely again! Dude, I'm not saying "I don't like Butters" I'm saying that I hate how Trey and Matt are giving major roles to Butters and giving much less partipation to Kenny's character. I mean that they really wish that Butters be a part of the group of the four boys.

I'm personally growing tired of Butters as well, but in all honesty I think Kenny's chances of making a come back are surpassed in unlikeliness only buy Pip(who isn't even a prop any more). I kinda just want M&T to put the poor bastard out of his misery.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 pm

I fear that the same happened to Pip can happen to Kenny. One day, we all fans must to do something to make Kenny's character revive again.

Look, when Cartman used to make fun of Kenny it was much more funny than with Butters, Cartman can make fun of Kenny because of his poorety and others things.

What about Butters? Only his crazy family.

I'm getting too tired of Butters he's not funny and I think that T&M cannot put him with major roles for who doesn't deserve it.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 pm

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote: oh yeh and who the f*ck are you?

What do you mean "who the f*ck are you?

I'm a Kenny lover who is defending my point of view.

candies

Postby candies » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Butters isn't boring.

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Nothing against Kenny, but I think the concept of "the four boys" is pretty much over. :unhoodedkenny:

It's good that Kenny can be a "floater." Why do they necessarily have to kill him off and replace him with a more 'stable' character? On the other hand, why should he be forced into plots that he isn't really needed in? :zombiekenny:

If he fades away (which I doubt will happen) it will be a shame, but apparently South Park the series outlasted Kenny as a character; Trey just can't write as much material for him anymore. :gaykenny:
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 pm

I'm not saying that Butters is boring, just that Kenny is funnier than him. And Kenny has funny qualities too. I bet that anyone can laugh more when Cartman makes fun of him than with Butters.

Trey doesn't write because they're passing the "lack of creativity" if you watch the first 5 seasons Kenny had good roles and made good episodes like "How to Eat with your Butt". I'm noticing that Kenny's character is disappearing as the show is getting boring.

Good point of view, PipTweek. If you're a Pip fan you notice that this character disappeared too.

CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:39 am

Let's face it folks, Kenny is no longer of any good use to the show, he's officially the shadow child of South Park. The only reason why he's still even on the show is because of pleasing the loyal fans like you and the past success he's brought to the table but he'll never do anything more than muffle a few words here and there.

Now before you all bash me, I LOVE KENNY but I just gave up on his imaginary comeback over a season ago. If you haven't noticed yet, his roles grow shorter every year after season 7 and that's the way it's going to be for now on. I agree with the potential he's capable of regaining and his pervert ways and poor lifestyle can easily make him an attractive character favorite again but I guess M&T rather focus on other things we're so use to already. Timmy & Jimmy are slowly but surely dying out also (especially Tim Tim), surprised nobody's crying about them.

Return to “Character Discussion”