The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:39 pm

^

Well in regards to the list, Jimmy, Jason, Clyde, Kyle and Eric's were the only numbers mentioned being out of place, so it's assumeable Stan, Token, kenny, butters and the other's numbers were the real deal.

Even then, 7/16 is above 50% so really Kenny did well since they can judge him cute without seeing most of his face.
kennys-dead
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby kennys-dead » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:^

Well in regards to the list, Jimmy, Jason, Clyde, Kyle and Eric's were the only numbers mentioned being out of place, so it's assumeable Stan, Token, kenny, butters and the other's numbers were the real deal.

Even then, 7/16 is above 50% so really Kenny did well since they can judge him cute without seeing most of his face.


i agree and they should give kenny more
screen time. if they don't i'll kick them in the nuts :unhoodedkenny:
Lady_Line_McCormick
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:14 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:44 am

kennys-dead wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:^

Well in regards to the list, Jimmy, Jason, Clyde, Kyle and Eric's were the only numbers mentioned being out of place, so it's assumeable Stan, Token, kenny, butters and the other's numbers were the real deal.

Even then, 7/16 is above 50% so really Kenny did well since they can judge him cute without seeing most of his face.


i agree and they should give kenny more
screen time. if they don't i'll kick them in the nuts :unhoodedkenny:


Yeah, you're right, HACoreHD!

Me too, KennysDead! :zombiekenny: :twisted:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!


Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:17 am

i really think they will do what they did to him in season six because hes not doing nuthin
Image
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:24 am

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:i really think they will do what they did to him in season six because hes not doing nuthin


Season 6 disc one, imo was very slow moving due to the show focusing mostly on Butters.

Anyways, on to my point, Season 6 felt like it was missing something without Kenny around. Because Butters and Tweek don't make the 4 boys the 4 boys, Kenny does.

This late into the series, Kenny's needed, just for the sake of keeping the group whole, not so much the story, which is a double edged sword to fans
Lady_Line_McCormick
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:14 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:56 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:i really think they will do what they did to him in season six because hes not doing nuthin


Season 6 disc one, imo was very slow moving due to the show focusing mostly on Butters.

Anyways, on to my point, Season 6 felt like it was missing something without Kenny around. Because Butters and Tweek don't make the 4 boys the 4 boys, Kenny does.

This late into the series, Kenny's needed, just for the sake of keeping the group whole, not so much the story, which is a double edged sword to fans


Agreed! :wink:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!


Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Butters and Tweek do a far better job than Kenny ever did, at making the boys whole. Kenny should just die with dignity, and never return.

JOKES; plz don't make me wear a cursed orrange sweater of doom, it's just he seemed to have a bigger role in season six, when he was DEAD, than he does now, what with always talking about him in the last six episodes especially and with his Possesion thing.
Image
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:00 pm

^

I disagree, Season 6 felt slow and like it was missing something without Kenny. Season 6 disc one were some of the slowest episodes due to them focusing intensely on Butters who, while his character was being developed, didn't get slightly interesting until "Professor Chaos" when he became a bigger loner (to the point he accepted how lame he was and hated the world for his flaws).

Tweek in season 6 seemed out of place. He was placed in the group too fast, some episodes he wasn't even with the team despite being the 4th boy (like Kenny post season 7), and he didn't even show up in Red Sleigh down, so Kenny bumped him back to the "Tier 2 Boys" group.

Kenny's role in 6 was probably because he was the only continuity they had at the moment, after all, if the 3 didn't mention him, then he wasn't much of a friend was he. Plus he was brought up with Butters because the boys knew it'd force Butters into whatever they wanted (Stan and Kyle were exceptionally crueler this season).

All in all, I'll take Kenny over Tweek and Butters. Tweek has no character at this point (Clyde seems more developed), and too much of Butters can be bad, to which his character does get stale. Better to use a good thing in small doses afterall.
Lady_Line_McCormick
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:14 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:33 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:^

I disagree, Season 6 felt slow and like it was missing something without Kenny. Season 6 disc one were some of the slowest episodes due to them focusing intensely on Butters who, while his character was being developed, didn't get slightly interesting until "Professor Chaos" when he became a bigger loner (to the point he accepted how lame he was and hated the world for his flaws).

Tweek in season 6 seemed out of place. He was placed in the group too fast, some episodes he wasn't even with the team despite being the 4th boy (like Kenny post season 7), and he didn't even show up in Red Sleigh down, so Kenny bumped him back to the "Tier 2 Boys" group.

Kenny's role in 6 was probably because he was the only continuity they had at the moment, after all, if the 3 didn't mention him, then he wasn't much of a friend was he. Plus he was brought up with Butters because the boys knew it'd force Butters into whatever they wanted (Stan and Kyle were exceptionally crueler this season).

All in all, I'll take Kenny over Tweek and Butters. Tweek has no character at this point (Clyde seems more developed), and too much of Butters can be bad, to which his character does get stale. Better to use a good thing in small doses afterall.


I agree! Tweek is a funny character but he doesn't have big roles anymore and he almost doesn't appear!

And Butters in my opinion is getting old and boring. Now that Kenny stands up for himself more he could join Kyle and plan something for the fatass! :mrgreen:
I think therecould be Kyle X Cartman and Kenny X Cartman too! Because only one can get annoying!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!


Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:48 am

Well, keep in mind Kenny's more of a neutral person, possibly a selfish one at that.

Kenny sides with the people he agrees with, in "Chef Goes Nanners" he sided with the pro-flag team (Stan/Kyle), where as in "The Red Badge of Gayness" he took Cartman's side (Though he was bribed). If Kenny doesn't care either way, he'll just not show up, thus not appear the remainder of the episode, which brings me to an example of his said selfishness.

Granted, Kenny's not exactly Stan, Kyle or Eric's best friend (While Eric and Kenny have a BFF necklace, it's noted that Kenny pitys him since noone likes him), but still, Kenny seems to make no attempt to help some people in danger (lately). You can argue 2 selfless acts by Kenny, one being "Cartman's mom is still a dirty slut" where he sacrificed himself to keep the hospital generator going (not that the other 3 boys cared, as they decided to see if he'd break), and Jewbilee where he once again sacrificed himself to save the Jew camp.

After this Kenny doesn't seem to really care about his friends in any said danger. While sympathetic to Stan, Kyle or Cartman, he doesn't help them if he doesn't care, Imaginationland comes to mind where Kyle went to help Stan, after recovering from near death, while Kenny was safe at home. "Cartman's Incredible Gift" kenny was amongst the group who didn't call the hospital when Eric jumped off his roof (Assumed Butters did), and there's nothing saying he called the ambulance for Kyle (note he could've been that someone Stan referred to).

There are other minor instances i could referrence (Manbearpig, Smug Alert), but I think they can be looked at from both sides as a positive and a negative.
Lady_Line_McCormick
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:14 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 am

I undertsand. The necklace I think that Cartman put in him, I doubt that Kenny would really consider him a best friend! Also all his deaths Stan and Kyle begin with the stupid sentences:

"Oh, my God they killed Kenny!" (reffering to who or what killed him).

"You bastards!" (to what or who Stan said killed Kenny)

And then they forget him and do nothing, in the old times Kenny used to be "the guy who followed and agreed with the group" (sorry, I don't know this expression in English) until I loved seeing how Kenny reacted in "Quest for Ratings" as an independent boy with personality.. Butters is a fool and naive boy and thinks that Cartman is his friend as Kenny is smarter and undertsands he's not.

Back to the deaths, I wouldn't care to my "friends" if I died and they do nothing. Kelly, the Rainforest girl who he fell in love with noticed they wouldn't do anything! If she wasn't there, Kenny wouldn't survive. So, Kenny doesn't care to Cartman because he only liked himself and Stan and Kyle because they neved tried to make him live again.

The only death they really cared about (Trey and Matt even commented) it's "Kenny Dies" because they predicted that Kenny would die definitely.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!


Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:15 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you died every week, would your friends react any differently to Stan and Kyle? Death isn't death to kenny. It might be painfull, but it's not final. When they realised it would be final, perhaps, in Kenny Dies, they acted as you'd expect.

And Cartman showed how much he really likes Kenny (who probably was his BFF at the time) in that episode. Now Butters has taken over Kenny's role with Eric, as he fits Cartman's need for power better than Kenny who only follwed for cash. The only kid Cartman cares about (apart from himself) is Kyle.

Kenny was great in QFR and some of the latter episodes though, your right on there.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Lady_Line_McCormick
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:14 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:36 am

No, in "Kenny Dies" Cartman done all that for the Shelley's Pizza (so that Kyle beat in him then).

It doesn't matter if he would come back or not, if they were real Kenny's friends they would, yes, try to make their friend back to life. Because friend you care.

Butters/Cartman isn't funny, I think if Kenny would argue again with the fat ass again, pobrably he would act like Kyle. The thing about money is still funny!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!


Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 am

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:40 am

butters and cartman is still funny as
in kenny dies its really good how cartman acted the crying and he hugged kyle
Image
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:31 am

LADY LIANNE wrote:No, in "Kenny Dies" Cartman done all that for the Shelley's Pizza (so that Kyle beat in him then).

That's why it shows how much Cartman cares (or rather, doesn't care) about Kenny :)

LADY LIANNE wrote:It doesn't matter if he would come back or not, if they were real Kenny's friends they would, yes, try to make their friend back to life. Because friend you care.


How can you talk about what a friend would do, if they saw a friend die in real life and knew they'd be resurected the next day? That situation would never happen (unless you're a disciple of Jesus) in real life (and what did the disciples do?) and especially if he's beyond help, the kids wou;d treat it as one of them things. Even Kelly would, over time.

Woe is Kenny, no one understands him :cry: he should become a goth/emo! I have new (probably not) fanart idea!

LADY LIANNE wrote:Butters/Cartman isn't funny,

:evil:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest