The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

pdfsmail

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:58 am

Yes, it is true.. that is what Kenny says at the intro...

you can read it on wiki at the link below (second paragraph in the music section)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park

me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 am

Kenny roxz.After him my favrite person is Towleeie.For Hollween I'm gonna be Kenny.I'm hide in the bushes with my dog and pop out and scare the sh*t of of 'lil kids. :frozenkenny: .
I met this one kid she said she never heard of South Park.I went in to shock for a few seconds.
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
AridLeprechaun

Postby AridLeprechaun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:09 am

wow ill be damned, thats what kenny says... ok well what does he say in South Park: Bigger longer uncut? in "my mountain town" in the beginning?
i read that he says "dont u no its like a perfect winter day, of that i am i can say..."

in response to what the guy above me said,
yeah i have a frend who says he thinks south park is ok, (ahhh!)
yet he loves other crap like Americas funniest home videos and Psych. (i think theyre crap, anyway).

pretty scary.
Stan-logos
Kyle-ethos
Carman-pathos
And yeah i do sometimes change avatars, what of it?
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:31 am

WHAT? Doesnt LIKE SOUTH PARK! OMG NO! How could anyone live like that!?

HMMM I will have to check on what he says at the beginning of the movie, really not sure...

I always liked the in the ghetto song Cartman sings every now and then he will sing it, Kenny hates it... (It's on a few eps, I know its on chickenpox)

In The Ghetto...
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
Another little baby child is born
In the ghetto
(In the ghetto)
And then mama cries
because if there's one thing that she don't need
it's another little hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto
(In the ghetto)

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:13 am

I know many people who would say south park is just "OK"
I love it, and am addicted to it though! :)

Btw, how could the kid like AFV better? It Bob Saget was hosting, and it was the late 90's than mabye I could understand...but now??
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 am

I think it would be funny if one day Kenny was abducted and had Duct tape on his mouth....what would he say with that with the parka on?? :gaykenny:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 am

Poor Kenny.. no literally he's poor, we all know that and mis fortunate... it wouldn't surprise me if that did happen to him at some point...

Really like his character though, totally awesome!

:unhoodedkenny:

AridLeprechaun

Postby AridLeprechaun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:28 am

but there was that episode where cartman buys his own theme park and since kenny died on one of the rides (rite when the camera shot, too. so funny) he owed his parents 500 grand. but ye. also guys see "the losing edge" kenny is completely visible the entire time. i swear.
:unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: kenny's face from South Park BLU is my phone's backround. i know what he looks like.

i hav no idea why my frend likes AFV. he just thinks its hilarious that people get hurt. but yeah south park is effin hilarious i almost cant c how one couldnt like it. its better than simpsons, family guy, and athf thats for sure.
Stan-logos
Kyle-ethos
Carman-pathos
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:31 am

ya I wonder what happened to that 500k?

Ya Kenny is visible during the loosing edge.. His hair is different from that of Tweeks... Dont forget "super best friends", you can see his face in the mass suicide, and a few other places... he also talks without the parka on "the Jeffersons" when he pretends to be Blanket.... very interesting to hear him speak sentences clearly.

AridLeprechaun

Postby AridLeprechaun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 am

thats true but in super best friends everyone looked the same. matt and trey say that all the kids are the same without hair and stuff.
if i remember correctly, in the jeffersons episode, kenny's voice actually sounded different to me. compared to the movie, i mean. wasnt his hair different too? ill watch the episode again later.
my avatar's hair is just like kenny's, just with fewer detail lines.

on "lice capedes" u catch him saying "no!! not the socks!!" when he's being washed with soap and dried with socks...lol. that was a good episode.
Stan-logos
Kyle-ethos
Carman-pathos
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:51 am

Yes, my opinion is that Kenny's voice may be changing earlier than others (for the shows sake..)... which would be why he sounds a little different.. I know for sure its kenny bc he is killed later on in the next scene.. OMG he (Mr Jefferson) killed Kenny You bastard!

I have the link to the first scene clip below.. I couldnt find a clip of the part where he is killed

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154565

He dies around 19:05 when Mr jefferson tosses him into the ceiling

AridLeprechaun

Postby AridLeprechaun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 am

oh yeah i know it was kenny b because of that but still his voice is all wierd. but none of the other boys' voice changed (except for cartman's bak wen south park was poor). maybe it did though.
Stan-logos
Kyle-ethos
Carman-pathos
AridLeprechaun

Postby AridLeprechaun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:12 am

Michaeloptv wrote:I think it would be funny if one day Kenny was abducted and had Duct tape on his mouth....what would he say with that with the parka on?? :gaykenny:

that would be hilarious. an awesome idea. maybe he could also have a blindfold!
however i dont know what your saying after the dot dot dot.
Stan-logos
Kyle-ethos
Carman-pathos
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm

When i say his voice is changing I mean adolescence... he's growing up... which may explain his really perverted trip on Major Boobage.... just bc his changes doesn't mean the others will at the same time.

of course that is all opinion.

Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Well actually, Kenny's unhooded voice is different on the movie then on 'The Jeffersons' because on the Movie, Mike Judge played Kenny without his hood, and on 'The Jeffersons', it was Matt Stone.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Character Discussion”