The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:38 pm

Hey you! Haven't seen ya in awhile! (This is directed to ILKM)

The trailor was awesome. I cannot wait for this episode. :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:34 am

I know. I was so happy and excited all day today! :D

And about me not coming here lately... I've had a shitload of homework, AND two big projects that are due soon. I've been really busy with those on top of all my other homework. Plus, this computer that Im on right now at home is really crappy, and it has trouble loading all the flash on this site. I usually have at least 2 hours worth of homework before I can come on. Otherwise I just come on at night around 10:30 or so. But I will be on this weekend as much as possible.
I also noticed that I have a TON of PMs in my inbox. I'll answer them on Friday. Keep that in mind, that doesn't mean I don't like you guys, because I do. Just thought I'd clear that up so people don't get pissed at me like they have before.
904: Best Friends Forever= 2 1/2 HOURS AWAY! :D :D :D
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:50 am

Good to hear that,I thought you were pissed :oops:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
EvilCartmen's Father

Screw you Hippie!

Postby EvilCartmen's Father » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:27 pm

:cartmansopissedrightnow:
Screw the Kenny Army. He always dies and always will, just as you will. If you are smart you will come to the dark side and join the Cartman Army.

Screw you guys, Ima goin home.
AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh.......f*ck you hippie!
topgun401

Re: Screw you Hippie!

Postby topgun401 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:16 pm

EvilCartmen's Father wrote::cartmansopissedrightnow:
Screw the Kenny Army. He always dies and always will, just as you will. If you are smart you will come to the dark side and join the Cartman Army.

Be nice! And if you are a member in the Cartman Army get a banner that shows you are.

And, to the Kenny Army: I really hope that you are aware of the fact that Cartman is 100% responsible for Kennys success. So don't try to give Kenny all the credits for saving the universe. Give it to Cartman! =)
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:35 pm

f*ck that,idiot!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:21 pm

Thanks for the offer, but nah. I'm much happier here in the first army and probably the most functional too.

Canada sucks! We don't get Season 9 for another 5 weeks. But I understand, it costs a lot of money to get these episodes, so I'll stay patient.

What was the episode like? Was it magical? Was it what we wanted? Did it meet our expectations?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:28 pm

You should be glad for at least see the first episodes in season 9...here in the east they won't show season 9 in a coupple of years. :cry:

topgun401

Postby topgun401 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:47 pm

puderdocka wrote:You should be glad for at least see the first episodes in season 9...here in the east they won't show season 9 in a coupple of years. :cry:

You mean you haven't the episodes from like 6 and forward? Tv4 sent season 5 last year and MTV europe keeps repeating season 1.
If you won't tell anyone I can give you the rest of the episodes =)
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:16 pm

I'm sending her what I have from Season 9 (Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Die Hippie Die, and Wing). I'm downloading Best Friends Forever right now.

Puder, don't let down an offer like that. I only have certain episodes from seasons 6-9, and a good chunk of them won't work without a DivX codec.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:25 pm

topgun401 wrote:
puderdocka wrote:You should be glad for at least see the first episodes in season 9...here in the east they won't show season 9 in a coupple of years. :cry:

You mean you haven't the episodes from like 6 and forward? Tv4 sent season 5 last year and MTV europe keeps repeating season 1.
If you won't tell anyone I can give you the rest of the episodes =)

MTV shows 3-4 right now :D ,and Canal+(1-2) send season 8 but they repeat "passion of the jew" all the time. :?
Thanks for the offer,I haven't seen all of the other episodes :wink:

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:17 pm

Woah, dude! :D

I just finished watching the newest episode in Season 9. I believe our technique should be kept for safe keeping, 'cause we'll want to use it again in the near future I'm sure. :wink:

I'm very proud of ourselves, fellow Kenny Army! We got what we wanted! Congratulations to everyone who helped out, I hope you're satisfied with the end result.

Thoughts on last night's episode?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:06 am

It's definetly much better the second time you watch it. Actually, I just watched it for the third time. My first rating was 9.5/10, but now I've raised it to 11/10. Im just worried if poor Kenny is dead for good...again...Y-you don't think Trey and Matt would do that to us AGAIN, do you? :cry: I really hope not. I culdn't bear to go another season (or longer) without Kenny for a SECOND TIME... :cry:
But anyways, I've thought about it, and I realized that the first time I watched it I was shocked, because I really wasn't expecting this sort of role for Kenny. It totally took me by suprise, but maybe that was the plan all along. :lol: When I watched it again I started liking it, and now I give it 11/10.
However, it's now official:
I HATE ERIC CARTMAN.
Sure, he did almost the same thing in 513, but TWICE? Twice he's betrayed Kenny for something stupid. First it was a pizza place, now it's a PSP. He's a fat, sadistic bastard who deserves NOTHING. Like Kenny said, he has no ability to feel and he'll die alone and miserable. I just want to stick a flagpole up his ass until it drills through his disgusting stomach and comes out his mouth, and then leave him hanging there for a couple hours while I beat him with a baseball bat like a pinata. Lets put him in a vegitative state on national television and call him a tomato and see how he likes it.

I hope you enjoyed reading my rave reviews, because I haven't been able to post here but one or two posts a day, so sory for the long post.

You say tomato, but I say Kenny. :D
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
topgun401

Postby topgun401 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:05 am

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:
However, it's now official:
I HATE ERIC CARTMAN.
Sure, he did almost the same thing in 513, but TWICE? Twice he's betrayed Kenny for something stupid. First it was a pizza place, now it's a PSP. He's a fat, sadistic bastard who deserves NOTHING. Like Kenny said, he has no ability to feel and he'll die alone and miserable. I just want to stick a flagpole up his ass until it drills through his disgusting stomach and comes out his mouth, and then leave him hanging there for a couple hours while I beat him with a baseball bat like a pinata. Lets put him in a vegitative state on national television and call him a tomato and see how he likes it.

If it wasn't for Cartman Kenny would never have been put out of his misery and been able to save heaven. So you owe Cartman a HUGE apology. Those were some nasty things you said =)
stanandkenny777

Postby stanandkenny777 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:06 am

I want to join the army. :D :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny:
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.

Return to “Character Discussion”