The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:36 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:It's definetly much better the second time you watch it. Actually, I just watched it for the third time. My first rating was 9.5/10, but now I've raised it to 11/10. Im just worried if poor Kenny is dead for good...again...Y-you don't think Trey and Matt would do that to us AGAIN, do you? :cry: I really hope not. I culdn't bear to go another season (or longer) without Kenny for a SECOND TIME... :cry:
But anyways, I've thought about it, and I realized that the first time I watched it I was shocked, because I really wasn't expecting this sort of role for Kenny. It totally took me by suprise, but maybe that was the plan all along. :lol: When I watched it again I started liking it, and now I give it 11/10.
However, it's now official:
I HATE ERIC CARTMAN.
Sure, he did almost the same thing in 513, but TWICE? Twice he's betrayed Kenny for something stupid. First it was a pizza place, now it's a PSP. He's a fat, sadistic bastard who deserves NOTHING. Like Kenny said, he has no ability to feel and he'll die alone and miserable. I just want to stick a flagpole up his ass until it drills through his disgusting stomach and comes out his mouth, and then leave him hanging there for a couple hours while I beat him with a baseball bat like a pinata. Lets put him in a vegitative state on national television and call him a tomato and see how he likes it.

I hope you enjoyed reading my rave reviews, because I haven't been able to post here but one or two posts a day, so sory for the long post.

You say tomato, but I say Kenny. :D



Couldn't say it better myself. :wink:

Ah!and don't worry for the long post...we(at least me)are just glad to hear from you again :D
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:23 pm

Hooray for Kenny! Hooray for PSP! :P
Image
Image
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:58 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:It's definetly much better the second time you watch it. Actually, I just watched it for the third time. My first rating was 9.5/10, but now I've raised it to 11/10. Im just worried if poor Kenny is dead for good...again...Y-you don't think Trey and Matt would do that to us AGAIN, do you? :cry: I really hope not. I culdn't bear to go another season (or longer) without Kenny for a SECOND TIME... :cry:

Not going to happen. I can tell you this because the episode didn't give any hint of sympathy shown by Stan and Kyle when Kenny died. Plus the episode wasn't called anything like "Kenny Dies Again", do I would expect Kenny to be in the episode next week.

You also wrote:However, it's now official:
I HATE ERIC CARTMAN.
Sure, he did almost the same thing in 513, but TWICE? Twice he's betrayed Kenny for something stupid. First it was a pizza place, now it's a PSP. He's a fat, sadistic bastard who deserves NOTHING. Like Kenny said, he has no ability to feel and he'll die alone and miserable. I just want to stick a flagpole up his ass until it drills through his disgusting stomach and comes out his mouth, and then leave him hanging there for a couple hours while I beat him with a baseball bat like a pinata. Lets put him in a vegitative state on national television and call him a tomato and see how he likes it.

You do that. :P

I don't love Cartman, I don't hate Cartman. I understand he's an assh*le and such, but he's only a character. He's meant to be an assh*le. I don't want to torture him as much as ILKM appears to. In fact, I don't want to torture him at all. Just wait 'till he gets a girl. He'll be soft like butter.

BTW, did anyone else notice that Kenny had a little sister in this episode? Since when did that happen?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:34 am

NSFU, you're pissed at me. I can tell. :(

Okay, the reason I didn't call is because of all my homework. I can't go on the phone or internet until my homework is done, plus I wasn't even sure your mom would be home, plus I couldn't check my PM box and get your phone number because I couldn't get on the internet. I talked with my Grandma, and I can call you today or tommorow, or any time this weekend. Just PM me and we can arrange it and stuff. You're right about Kenny not being dead and all that stuff.
And I noticed that Kenny had a sister in this one too. It suprised me. His parents voices were way different too, and since when does Kenny sniff paint? :lol:

BTW, thank you Puder, for being happy to read my long post. :D
And Im sorry about the stuff I said about the Cartman thing and stuff. Please accept my apology. :)
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:27 am

I just finished watch 904,I hope Kenny get a big role like that in another episode. :D



but Satan looked way different :?
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Kozzya
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:57 am

Postby Kozzya » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:23 pm

Hallo guyzz!!!! I'm from Ukraine!!! in this Contry wachin South Parck too!
Please tael me ^ is there anybody like's Terrense & Fillip! , i realy like this two guyzz!!!!! and i wont to now is there some chat about they??
Stan Marsh05
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:56 pm

Postby Stan Marsh05 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:32 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:It's definetly much better the second time you watch it. Actually, I just watched it for the third time. My first rating was 9.5/10, but now I've raised it to 11/10. Im just worried if poor Kenny is dead for good...again...Y-you don't think Trey and Matt would do that to us AGAIN, do you? :cry: I really hope not. I culdn't bear to go another season (or longer) without Kenny for a SECOND TIME... :cry:
But anyways, I've thought about it, and I realized that the first time I watched it I was shocked, because I really wasn't expecting this sort of role for Kenny. It totally took me by suprise, but maybe that was the plan all along. :lol: When I watched it again I started liking it, and now I give it 11/10.
However, it's now official:
I HATE ERIC CARTMAN.
Sure, he did almost the same thing in 513, but TWICE? Twice he's betrayed Kenny for something stupid. First it was a pizza place, now it's a PSP. He's a fat, sadistic bastard who deserves NOTHING. Like Kenny said, he has no ability to feel and he'll die alone and miserable. I just want to stick a flagpole up his ass until it drills through his disgusting stomach and comes out his mouth, and then leave him hanging there for a couple hours while I beat him with a baseball bat like a pinata. Lets put him in a vegitative state on national television and call him a tomato and see how he likes it.

I hope you enjoyed reading my rave reviews, because I haven't been able to post here but one or two posts a day, so sory for the long post.

You say tomato, but I say Kenny. :D


I agree, why can you only post here not often?
Kozzya
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:57 am

Postby Kozzya » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:41 pm

Terrense & phillip is GGOT! :D
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:16 pm

Kozzya wrote:Terrense & phillip is GGOT! :D



dude,this is the Kenny Army thread,here are we supposed to talk about KENNY!

You can also ask for membership here.
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Kennys_Angel
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:38 pm

Postby Kennys_Angel » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:22 pm

Yes.. Come on guys, it's a Kenny Army thread, don't change the subject... :?
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:54 pm

Yeah, don't change the subject. It's really annyoing for one, and most of the time it just causes spam. I like talking about Kenny, and I want to stay on the subject of him.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:55 pm

Ohh ILKM, you know I love ya. :D :D :D :D

I think you need a hug.

Image Feel better?

I need to send you a PM about something that you need to read about in my PM.

ANYWAY...

The time change is tomorrow, but since SK sucks so much ass we don't change our clocks, therefore our TV will move up an hour. Meaning South Park is no longer on at 11:30, but instead it's on at 10:30!! YAY!! :D :D :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:57 pm

Thanks for the hug, NSFU. I feel loved. :D

The time change is tommorow for us too. However, since I have satellite TV, South Park comes on at 6:30 for me every weeknight. :roll:

And remember: Dressin' up like Hitler in school isn't cool!
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:03 pm

You change your clocks now?! :shock:

We did that a week ago! :o


Ok,back on Kenny:His role in 904 was great! :D


*Thanks again,NSFU*
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:05 pm

Yes, it was the best role he's had in an episode in aboot 4 damn years. Our wishing technique actually worked! :shock: Im really happy with the epsiode.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest