The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:29 pm

congrats ILKM, I'm 100 away for 2000 myself :)
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
tweekslady

Postby tweekslady » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:40 pm

A 1000, almost 2000, wow I got a ways to go. lol.
adamonster

Re: The official Kenny Army thread!

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:02 pm

Kennys_Angel wrote:The Kenny army is now currently up for allowing any Kenny fan that wishes to join to speak now!

OMG I own an orange coat, can I join PLEEZE :?: !! Answer me at mojojojo123@hotmail.com!! Please let me join :(
Member of Stan's Society

I remember the red badge of gayness
adamonster

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:04 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:
ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:You have to prove that you're a Kenny fan, then me and NSFU will approve you. When you're done just post it here.

how do we prove we're kenny fans? :?:
Member of Stan's Society

ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:05 pm

You have to prove that you're a Kenny fan, then me and NSFU will approve you. When you're done just post it here.

Jesus Christ! Can't you guys read?! :? Prove you're a Kenny fan in your own creative way. Whatever you want. Just PLEASE put at least a little effort into it.
Last edited by ILuvKennyMcCormick23 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
adamonster

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:06 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:You have to prove that you're a Kenny fan, then me and NSFU will approve you. When you're done just post it here.

Jesus Christ! Can't you guys read?! :?

I GET that HOW do we prove we're worthy?
Member of Stan's Society

ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:07 pm

READ IT!

Jesus Christ! Can't you guys read?! :? Prove you're a Kenny fan in your own creative way. Whatever you want. Just PLEASE put at least a little effort into it.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:10 pm

I think we need to establish some new rules here.

If you are interested in a Kenny Army membership, the following MUST happen:

1.) You have to post some fanart/poems/songs/whatever that has to do with Kenny in this thread. The leaders, (ILKM and I) will approve of it if we think you're worthy.
2.) After you've been approved, you're not quite in the army yet. You have to act mature and prove your responsibility. You have to stay on subject in the official thread, and you HAVE to use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitilization.
3.) You are allowed to be a member of any of the other armies. We won't set up restrictions for that.
4.) After a week or so has passed after your initiation into the army, we will officially welcome you here.
5.) IF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ARMY, YOU MUST STAY ON THE SUBJECT. ANY VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE KICKED FROM THE ARMY. NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

What do you think, ILKM?
Last edited by No_substitute_for_you on Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:15 pm

Some people can be so thick headed...

Listen to the leaders! Please, guys! ><
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
stanandkenny777

Postby stanandkenny777 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:25 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:READ IT!

Im a already in right???
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.
adamonster

Re: The official Kenny Army thread!

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:41 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:All members of the Kenny Army can talk nyaw! Or, if you would like to join, post it here!

I would like to join. I'm a member of the stan society and I think kennys cool too tho :)
Member of Stan's Society

stanandkenny777

Postby stanandkenny777 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:56 pm

Im in. O and to prove iam a big fan. It sad on the ep Kenny Dies.
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.
puff-6988

Postby puff-6988 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:21 am

hmm, time for my fourth request to become a member (i'm a little impatient). For the fourth time my really bad haiku:

Kenny is the best,
Without kenny i'd not rest,
The best of the best
puff-6988 ~leader of the towelie militia~
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:24 am

ATTENTION POTENTIAL KENNY ARMY
MEMBERS!!!

If you would like to be initiated, READ THE f*cking RULES!!

No_substitute_for_you wrote:I think we need to establish some new rules here.

If you are interested in a Kenny Army membership, the following MUST happen:

1.) You have to post some fanart/poems/songs/whatever that has to do with Kenny in this thread. The leaders, (ILKM and I) will approve of it if we think you're worthy.
2.) After you've been approved, you're not quite in the army yet. You have to act mature and prove your responsibility. You have to stay on subject in the official thread, and you HAVE to use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitilization.
3.) You are allowed to be a member of any of the other armies. We won't set up restrictions for that.
4.) After a week or so has passed after your initiation into the army, we will officially welcome you here.
5.) IF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ARMY, YOU MUST STAY ON THE SUBJECT. ANY VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE KICKED FROM THE ARMY. NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

What do you think, ILKM?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:25 am

puff-6988 wrote:hmm, time for my fourth request to become a member (i'm a little impatient). For the fourth time my really bad haiku:

Kenny is the best,
Without kenny i'd not rest,
The best of the best

Thank you for reading and understanding the rules. Sorry we've ignored you, ILKM and I have been quite busy lately. :)

We'll talk about it.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla

Return to “Character Discussion”