voices

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

toyota2k1
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:52 pm

voices

Postby toyota2k1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:08 am

I was wondering if someone could give me a quick rundown on which voices belong to Trey or Matt. I think I know most, but I want to be sure. Thanks
socalifornia
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:25 am

Postby socalifornia » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:06 pm

Check the FAQ, various lists have been posted over the years.

Like this one
toyota2k1
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby toyota2k1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:58 pm

Thanks, some of those were a suprise.
SPF4L#1
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 pm

Postby SPF4L#1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:05 pm

No Tweek on that list I see. I presume Matt does his voice, right?
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
Vine17
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:07 pm

Postby Vine17 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:07 pm

kenny/kyle = matt
stan/cartman = trey
Eric..Cartman
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:08 pm

Vine17 wrote:kenny/kyle = matt
stan/cartman = trey


Yeah, that's why Cartmans and Stans voices have changed the most, because over the years Treys voice has changed, and so has Matts.
Image
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:40 pm

Eric..Cartman wrote:Yeah, that's why Cartmans and Stans voices have changed the most, because over the years Treys voice has changed, and so has Matts.

I didn't know grown mens' voices could change. That's interesting, because everyone has said it's because the kids are getting older. If they're getting older, then why are they still in the fourth grade? I can't believe Matt and Trey's voices have really changed...
Image
Eric..Cartman
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:54 pm

MissingOctober wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:Yeah, that's why Cartmans and Stans voices have changed the most, because over the years Treys voice has changed, and so has Matts.

I didn't know grown mens' voices could change. That's interesting, because everyone has said it's because the kids are getting older. If they're getting older, then why are they still in the fourth grade? I can't believe Matt and Trey's voices have really changed...


Mens voices can change, it doesn't really matter what age you are, your voice can change from smoking, anything you have done in the past or it can just change for no reason.
Image
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18873
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:00 pm

MissingOctober wrote:I didn't know grown mens' voices could change. I can't believe Matt and Trey's voices have really changed...

Tell me your father sounds the same now as he did eight years ago. Tell me an old man sounds the same now as he did 20 years ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
airmancoop44
Posts: 5580
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:59 pm

Postby airmancoop44 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:59 pm

I think Tweek is done by Trey but I'm not sure.
SPF4L#1
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 pm

Postby SPF4L#1 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 pm

airmancoop44 wrote:I think Tweek is done by Trey but I'm not sure.


I heard it was Trey, but I really doubt it somehow. There is a part in Wing where Kyle's voice sounds VERY similar to Tweek's.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18873
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:30 pm

Trey did Tweek the first time he appeared, but Matt has done him ever since.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
FrenchToastedPenguin
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:48 am

Postby FrenchToastedPenguin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:43 pm

Stupid question, I know. But who does Clyde, Craig, and Jason?
[center]Image[/center]
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:49 pm

Big-Will wrote:Tell me your father sounds the same now as he did eight years ago. Tell me an old man sounds the same now as he did 20 years ago.

I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying it's surprising to me, is all.

Actually, my dad is dead but his voice was kind of the same as it used to be. I guess, though, it was a little bit softer? I'm not really sure, but if you say their voices have changed then that's okay. I'm just saying I didn't know that could happen. The adults I know sound exactly the same. Even my voice never really changed.
Image
Eric..Cartman
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:01 pm

^ It does change, you just don't know it you are getting more used to their voices as you get older and it changes a little bit at a time, so you wouldn't really notice someones voice change. But it does change.
Image
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:

Return to “Q&A”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests