South Park Ipod Question...

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartmanismyhomeboi

South Park Ipod Question...

Postby Cartmanismyhomeboi » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:04 am

Does anyone know where I could download south park episodes onto my ipod? I know South Park X has a few but just wondering if there is anywhere else.
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:08 am

i think you can take an episode from anywhere and upload it to itunes but i may be wrong
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Cartmanismyhomeboi

Postby Cartmanismyhomeboi » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:10 am

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:i think you can take an episode from anywhere and upload it to itunes but i may be wrong

I think it has to be a certain format... Im not completly sure though...
Scrimshirei

Good South Park Episode Site

Postby Scrimshirei » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:26 pm

A great site which you can download South Park episodes off is http://www.lando.co.uk . It's a British site and they only have the latest two episodes up for downolad. They are compressed to a Zip folder and are in RM (RealMedia) format. I don't know whether they will work on iTunes though...
Seriously, you guys... weak...
dreidelboy

what the last guy said

Postby dreidelboy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:38 am

the correct format is MPEG-4 or MP4, u might be able 2 get them from itunes also
Now the light she fades, and darkness settles in, but I will find strength, I will find pride within, because although I die our freedom will be one, though I die La Resistance lives on...
Recnahs

Re: South Park Ipod Question...

Postby Recnahs » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:25 am

Cartmanismyhomeboi wrote:Does anyone know where I could download south park episodes onto my ipod? I know South Park X has a few but just wondering if there is anywhere else.

get the dvds then put them on your computer open them into a film editor and change it to a ".mov" file just changing it to ".mov" in the folder it is in WILL NOT WORK so after you convet it go into iTunes and click "file" then "add to file to library" find it and click open then it gets added so when you update your iPod you can whatch it on the Movie iPods.
Cartmanismyhomeboi

Re: South Park Ipod Question...

Postby Cartmanismyhomeboi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:18 am

Recnahs wrote:
Cartmanismyhomeboi wrote:Does anyone know where I could download south park episodes onto my ipod? I know South Park X has a few but just wondering if there is anywhere else.

get the dvds then put them on your computer open them into a film editor and change it to a ".mov" file just changing it to ".mov" in the folder it is in WILL NOT WORK so after you convet it go into iTunes and click "file" then "add to file to library" find it and click open then it gets added so when you update your iPod you can whatch it on the Movie iPods.

Thank you so much!

Return to “Q&A”