I have i question...

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Screaming_Life

I have i question...

Postby Screaming_Life » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:32 am

Is Isaac Hayes *issed at Matt and Trey because they've made fun of scientology? :)
...They do say, Mrs. M, that verbal insults hurt MORE than physical pain. (holds up a three-pronged fork) They are, of course, WRONG, as you'll soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head...
superhippie2000

Postby superhippie2000 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:49 am

i doubt it. i think if he was going to get mad at all he would have gotten mad when they make fun of black people. he has a good sense of humor and understands what matt and trey are all about so i dont think anything will piss him off to badly.
Screaming_Life

hm...

Postby Screaming_Life » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:12 am

i suppose you're right (there is no butters icon, i think it would be most appropriate:)
...They do say, Mrs. M, that verbal insults hurt MORE than physical pain. (holds up a three-pronged fork) They are, of course, WRONG, as you'll soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head...
Screaming_Life

And, one more thing...

Postby Screaming_Life » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:28 am

Are there any M&T reactions in US media abot this muhammad cartoon "crisis", I'd really like to know what they think about it. So...anyone? I personally think this muslim ppl are overreacting!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: I have i question...

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:35 am

Screaming_Life wrote:Is Isaac Hayes *issed at Matt and Trey because they've made fun of scientology? :)

Nope. He knows that this is what satires do, so he's cool with it.
Screaming_Life wrote:Are there any M&T reactions in US media abot this muhammad cartoon "crisis", I'd really like to know what they think about it. So...anyone? I personally think this muslim ppl are overreacting!

We'll see in six weeks. Don't expect anything.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Screaming_Life

Heh, Isaac is Sergeant Major General indeed:)

Postby Screaming_Life » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:13 am

Tks Big, I'm being paranoid, obviously... And if you see/ hear anything on cartoon issue, let me know, pretty please:) (I don't expect them to make an episode out of it, i'd just like to know their point of view) (and also sorry for my cr*ppy english:)

Return to “Q&A”