Paper?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Fastminute

Paper?

Postby Fastminute » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:35 pm

Hey, I was wondering; How many SP episodes were made with construction paper? because I can tell "The Spirit of christmaas" Was paper, though Cartman gets an anal probe looks more CG.
PRAISE THA LORD!
Yo Yo BANG BANG!
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:49 pm

Just "Spirit of Christmas" and "Cartman gets an Anal Probe" are made with construction paper.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:41 pm

Cartman gets an anal probe is the only episode made frame by frame with consctruction paper, a year before the show began. Every episode since then has been done on computers.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Fastminute

Postby Fastminute » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:15 pm

Big-Will wrote:Cartman gets an anal probe is the only episode made frame by frame with consctruction paper, a year before the show began. Every episode since then has been done on computers.

Ah, cool.. cool.. also, I was wondering; Is South park made with macromedia flash? * I know you are just a moderator..*
PRAISE THA LORD!
Yo Yo BANG BANG!
South Park rulezzzz

Postby South Park rulezzzz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:59 pm

South Park is made with an animation program called Maya.
MS&TPareMyHeros

Postby MS&TPareMyHeros » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 am

"Cartman gets an Anal probe" was orginally all construction paper until later when the legthened it using some CG. Such scenes like the aliens talking to the cows is CG. One way you can also tell which is construction apaper and which is CG is by the stars in the sky. The scenes where the stars are very bright were made with construction paper.
"Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it."
- Matt Stone and Trey Parker

Return to “Q&A”